Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 09-19-2016

Xalo took a sip from his whiskey and got ready to try and score one of the balls. He took a shot and this time, managed to get the ball in. He smirked and drank from his glass again. Then he prepared to hit the balls again, however both the normal ball and the white one stopped just a little from where the hole was. Bollocks! Xalo sighed and went to take a sip from his whiskey, but the glass was empty, so he signaled one of the workers at the bar to get him another one. He then took a sip and left the glass in a nearby table. When he got back to where Sunny and Flora were, he grabbed his cue again and hit Flora with it once, hitting her by surprise. What a relief to have that out of my system! You deserved a blaster to the stomach. Xalo's face started shinning with happiness, almost with a maniac look in his eyes, after he attacked flora.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 09-19-2016

Flora just observed the shots, sipping from her glass every now and then. She smirked once again, hearing Xalo's bollocks. She then analysed the extremely beneficial situation, with a perfectly positioned pair of balls. She walked over to a position from which she could score the easy point and again handed Sunny her glass. She was about to lean forward in order to aim when Xalo's strike arrived. it was easily one of the things she expected the least. She responded with a painful moan and instinctively covered her belly from further hits. She then glared at Xalo in disbelief.

- Are you... Are you out of your mind?! Goddess... - she yelled at him.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 09-19-2016

Someone suddenly taps onto the shoulder of Xalo from behind. When he turns around, to see who it is, he only is be greeted by a fist, punching him into the left side of his jaw with quite some force. "If you talk tough then back it up. Don’t talk crap!" The voice of the Vice President quotes the AFC Code of responsibilities. He glances at Xalo with some serious looks "Hitting a woman?..... You know... I don't take kindly to your type around here" He puts his right fist into his left palm and cracks his knuckle joints.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 09-20-2016

Xalo smirked with Flora's surprise. He then felt someone tapping on his shoulder. Who Th- Before he could finish talking he felt Logan's punch and fell to the ground. He got up and took some steps back while picking up his cue. He then grabbed his glass of whiskey and broke a part of it on the pool table. STAY OUT OF THIS! I JUST WANT HER DEAD, NOTHING ELSE! He yelled. Xalo got himself in a defensive position with the cue on one hand and the broken glass on the other. He was suspicious on why sunny was so calm in the middle of all that and if he would attack him aswell.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 09-20-2016

Flora observed Xalo with pure surprise, still not entirely aware who were they dealing with. Realising how serious the situation was, Logan's punch did not amuse her in any way. She slowly straightened up, cautiously observing the escalating situation. She simply put her glass down on the pool table and held her stick like a wapon, slowly sneaking behind Xalo, careful for her heels to not draw his attention. Once there, she continued to observe, ready to help Logan if needed.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 09-20-2016

Logan raises one of his eyebrows "You really want to pick a fight with me? Here of all places? Are you a moron or something?" He looks really serious now "You come to our bar, start to hit a friend of ours and then yell around that you want to kill her? Where the hell do you think you are!? I suggest you get the fuck outta here!" He does not attack but goes into a more defensive position in case of an attack

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 09-21-2016

While this was going on, Sunny was watching with arms crossed and leaning against the table. He was more high now and drunk, and his mood made him not seemed to care as much as he would if he was sobered up. He still felt pissed of the amount of disrespect the man was showing in the nightclub, but also he knew that man drunk too much to handle as well. Sunny thought what to do in this situation. A brawl in the bar would not only be bad for the immediate people involved but also it might trigger other fights in the area and endanger the working people as well.

Sunny took out his cigar again and let out a long puff. "Why not let them race to settle their little difference... or they could do a mine duel." He suggested, drugged out but still being able to think somewhat clearly. "I'm in the mood for some entertainment anyway." He says.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Thorn - 09-21-2016

James F. Thorn, late as always entered the bar. He was smoking something strictly not legal and it seemed it wasn't the first as he was fairly intoxicated.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS FLORA?!" James started shouting while he moved around the bar looking for her.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Darku - 09-21-2016

A guy wearing a green jacket, known as Carter holds a bottle of rum and is trying to get to the bar, pushing everyone so he could talk to the bartender. The bartender saw him and send some guards but Carter punches some of the guards, he then grabs the bartender shirt and asking him

"Where is Flora ? I heard she is in here, tell me, where is she?"

Carter realized the bartender do not know and he was sweating as hell. He then took a beer but his eyes focused on the mirror behind which showed 'Thorn' looking for someone too apparently.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 09-21-2016

Xalo started getting more suspicious with how calm sunny was, but he was also too drunk to keep worrying about what sunny was doing. Xalo's attention got back to logan, untill he noticed Flora wasn't where she was anymore. Where did she go? Xalo then took some steps back, looking around for Flora and back at Logan to figure out what he should do next. He felt somewhat inclined to try to make a run for it and reach the docking hangars.