Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 02-09-2017

"Pretty neat gimmick" She said and took a long hit off of the spliff. She now knew that the man across from her had technical skills that were not very common. That made him an asset to farm and a danger to be aware of.

"Ill be high in a minute or two, so your comment will fit just fine." She smiled and exhaled the smoke. "And as for the Junkers, they are the ones that sold me the relay that blew out. No doubt a plan to cripple my ship outside of house space and take whatever I had on board." She took another drag off of the joint, making it a point to not pass it over unless he asked. "Junkers suck hard, everyone knows that." She said as she exhaled. "But sometimes you have no better option than to make do with what you got in front of you at that moment."

She picked up another shot off the bar and placed the joint in an ashtray. "Who pilots the {AFC}-Lucifer[P], by the way? It was him who gave us the warm welcome and docking rights, I would like to thank him personally."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 02-15-2017

The man just stood there. The shot glass in his hand. Almost like he was frozen at sound of the name of the ship she had just mentioned. That or he could be listening to someone through an ear bud. The smoke was taking effect, and she wavered down from her normal situational induced paranoia to just being able to relax enough to remember that she did have something she could offer these racers.

"Either way, I got a contact, he has some engine blueprints for sale. I can´t say how he got it, I´m just sort of in the middle ya know." She picked up another shot off the bar. "And, I guess I am going to be needing a pair of experienced hands to look at my blown relay, fair credits for ya if you are interested." She let the comment hang in the air, waiting to see how he would react.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 02-22-2017

Hyun drug himself back to reality. "The Lucifer? You mean you took someone up on an invitation without asking their name?" Hyun looked at her a little closer this time. He mulled the question over in his mind until she mentioned engine blue prints. " Engine blueprints!?" Hyun said probably a little louder than he should have. "What type of engine are we talking about here? I could care less about where he got it from or how he got it." Hyun finished the dwindling supply of liquor in his current shot and picked up another. " And as far as your relay goes. I happen to have a good hand with ships. I could take a look if you wanted."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 02-23-2017

"Yea, it was a short conversation, and I might have misled him a bit, about my engine troubles and who we were running from. But you have got to understand, we were going nowhere with that engine, and he sounded like the type that was more inclined to listen to a pretty voice and a suggestive offer, than to someone trying to solve an engine problem."

She picked up the spliff off of the ashtray and took another drag exhaling the smoke as she talked. "And I don´t know much about the blueprints, other than they are in the hands of an honestly shady client of a mine, who subcontracts security work from the LPI out of Baltimore Shipyard. I am guessing that is where he lifted the prints." She place the joint back in its ashtray. "He did say something to one of my girls about them being a "Reverse Induction PlasmaDrive" prototype of some sort." She smiled her best girlish smile "But what do I know about engines right? I am setting here needing mine fixed."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 02-23-2017

Hyun laughs. "Well yes the mans name is Sunny and he owns the Lucifer. I would be very interested in the engine blue prints but first things first." He said while finishing the shot he had picked up. " Lets head to the hangar so we can look at the problem. If that sounds alright with you." He finished. He glanced around as if to make sure he wasn't being followed before downing one last shot. It left a slight buzz in his head, not enough to make him inebriated but enough to keep him from feeling the effects of sleeplessness.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 02-24-2017

She pulled out her ComUnit and tapped the screen a few times. "Sure thing, lead the way. I am just gonna let my girls know what I am up to and with who and the room number and access codes to our suite." as well as who to come look for should she turn up missing.

At the very least she might have her ship repaired cheaper than she thought. "Is it OK if I bring the spliff or should I leave it here?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 02-24-2017

Hyun bursts out laughing. "Sunny never cares where he smokes. So... as long as you look out for flammable gases I am used to it." Hyun says in between catching his breath. Collecting him self Hyun taps his arm a couple times calling a mechanics tray to be delivered. "Eh... Sorry what dock were you in again. I am having the guys send over the needed parts and tools. If we are lucky it will only take a few hours to fix. I could arrange a tour of the complex for you but I suspect you will want to watch the repair." Hyun finished.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 02-24-2017

She took a drag off of the spliff as she follows him. "Docking bay 3, section C-22 is where I parked it, and I would not mind a tour, if you are going to vouch for whom ever is doing the work on my ship, I mean, after your trick with the nanos lighting my spliff, I gather you know what you are doing with a Spanner and Wrench in your hand."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 02-24-2017

Hyun chuckles. "Well considering... I was going to do the work while I asked another to give the tour but since you put it that way I suppose I can leave the work to my team. That would cut the time down to 30 minutes." Hyun touched the projection on his arm a few more times. It blinked three times and glowed green for a second until returning to the tattoo in his arm. "This beauty cost me quite a penny. When I had the tattoo done I added my own mix to the ink. It contained a mixture of transmitters receivers and and projection Nanos. My own special formula. It does pretty much everything a data console can do." Hyun stopped to pull up a map of the station. Well with 30 minutes lets start the tour." He said as he headed towards the elevator.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 03-05-2017

She followed a step and a half behind the man. She gave him the once over, and while he was not her type, he did appear to be toned and fit under his flight suit. "So besides parties, what else goes on around here that a clean girl with a wide set of skills could get into?" She threw out a line with a hook on it and took another drag off of her spliff as they neared the elevator door and paused waiting for the lift to arrive.