Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 03-05-2017

"Well lets see you could always race. That's what most people come out here to do win it all or loose it all. Other than that you could check the job board. But otherwise unless your good with a wrench and grease then you might look into something a little more dangerous but that come with trust which is earned." Hyun finishes as he calls the elevator. "There is always work to be done around here if you want to work it all depends on you. For the time being the job board and any jobs on them are free for you to do within your respective ID. The better paying jobs require you to be at some level in the gang I would say if you could prove yourself in one of the three branches on the badge board we could come up with a rather well paying job for you." Hyun finished. There it was hook line and sinker but would she take the bait. Hyun needed to know if he could trust this person.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 03-09-2017

"Well, as you can tell, I am not really into engines, and to put it simply, I am not desperate enough of a girl, to go looking for work off of a job board of some sorts or another. There are plenty of those around Sirius, and they are all hacked, and pretty soon everyone knows who you work for and what it is you do." She took the last hit off of her spliff, looked around for a place to kill the butt, finding none, she put it out on the sleeve of her flight jacket, and pocketed the roach. "Ya know, maybe this is not such a good Idea, I appreciate the help with my ship..." She pulled out her comm unit, and pushed on the screen a few times. She synced up and sent the billing info to the man in front of her. " You can sent me the bill for the work on my ship, and I think, Mr. Shik that I will...." The lift door opening, interrupted her.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 03-10-2017

Hyun stepped in the elevator. "We don't have to go on a tour if you don't want but I have a job I think you may enjoy however I am not sure you are up to that task. It is very specific pays well and is dangerous. I would urge you to at least walk with and talk to me more. I have the perfect place we can go to the Oxygen Gardens." Hyun offered hoping he wouldn't scare her off. "And as far as the repairs to your ship consider introducing me to your friend with the engine schematics as payment." Hyun smiled he was hoping that they could come to some form of agreement as he was in need of some one with her expressed skills.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 03-12-2017

She was about to step into the elevator, when her communications unit gave her an alert. She held her hand up to the elevator door to keep it from closing. She reached into her jacket and pulled out her tablet. She hope the face she made, when she saw who it was from had gone unnoticed by Mr. Shik. It was not the best time to be receiving an raw intel packet to data crunch for value. But she made a mental note, to hold off on keeping her promise to #23, his secret would be kept safe for at least another month. She also decided, that whatever it was, there would be no harm in using it as a test of Mr.Shik technical and hacking skills.
If he could open it, he could take a look at it. She set a copy and delete timer and put the tablet back in her jacket. She decided against adding any malware of her own to the data file. For now, till she new more, she would play nice with Mr.Shik

"Ah, sorry, I am a bit distracted. It must be the synth." She smiled, and took a step into the elevator and took a place by his side. "Oxygen gardens you say?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 03-12-2017

The doors closes. Hyun noted when she received the communica but did not suspect her of any mischief nor did he have a reason to suspect the transmission was anything sensitive. Not to mention that Hyun had strict policies about hacking. "Yes the Oxygen gardens. Where did you think we got most of our Oxygen from. Transporting it out here is time consuming and expensive best to just make it." He finished with a grin. "It really is a nice place trust me. I go there when I want to escape work." He finished as the elevator began moving.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 03-16-2017

There was that uncomfortable silence when you ride an elevator with someone you have just met. She wondered about the tech required to create an "Oxygen Garden" inside a station that was inside a dark matter cloud. She was aware by now, that the whole station was shielded. But a garden meant plants, and plants need sun light. The elevator continued moving. Maybe it was not a garden in the traditional sense, and simply an Oxygen generator, still it would need some sort of fuel to process. She let the silence hang in the air, remembering that speaking first usually meant your were on the defensive end of a conversation.

She felt her comm unit buzz three times in her flight suit and knew that the file she left out as bait, had not been accessed and had now moved its self to a secure storage module within the unit and had deleted the copy left open on the front screen. She resisted the urge to say anything, and was relieved to a degree, when the elevator came to a stop and the doors started to open.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 03-19-2017

A cool light flooded the elevator as a fresh breeze brushed across their skin. Hyun's face lit up as the familiar scent and feeling came back to him. There was scaffolding and wire frames scattered about. There were walkways lined with a few lights and a few buildings. A ways away was several layered grow beds all producing a variety of plants.

"Not many people come to this place and it's not fully finished. We still have several sections of the designated area to construct and landscape but once this place is done we will be able to shut the O2 scrubbers for the rest of the station off for good." Hyun paused for a moment to let it sink in. "Out here with not much more than rocks to look at you need a place to clear your head not to mention this is providing a majority of the food and Oxygen to the base. And don't worry its not as big as it seems."

"Bio-nanites." Hyun stated as he held out his hand and a residue began to form on it. "We have programmed Nano-bots with the ability to Pollinate plants in place of other pollinators. The ceiling, however, is heavily modified with lighting structures that produce a special violet grow lighting. The Idea came from a tour of a Ryujin as I was entranced by the fact that they had a small garden on the ship. It took us a while to figure out the logistics. With the amount of power we will have to work with though, it will make it much easier." Hyun caught himself before saying too much.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - KandySingular - 03-25-2017

Kandy noticed the difference in the way the air tasted and felt in her lungs as she breathed. It was crisper and felt cooler on her skin. She gave what she could see of the room a quick look, trying to take notice of any tech of value, but was overcome by a fit of coughing. " *Cough...Cough*". She struggled a bit to regain her composure, like someone who had just tried smoking synth for the first time. "My apologies *cough* .. I must not be use to a... *cough*.... a higher level of... *cough*... ."

Inside her flight jacket pocket, her comm unit buzzed, signaling that she had received another transmission.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - FrankGambit - 03-25-2017

Frank walked into the Black Cherry. He could not tell if the party was winding down or just getting started. He looked around and did not see Sunny in any of the usual spots he tended to perch himself. As he walked up to the bar to grab a seat and wait, he noticed that under the clubs black lights his flight suit was speckled and dotted with small blobs that glowed. His shoes looked like they had been badly painted in some kind of fluorescent substance. "Damn blood" he mumbled to himself, all of a sudden feeling self conscious and somewhat out of place amongst the rest of the crowd that was partying and high on one thing or another.

He grabbed a bar stool and sat down. It was less than a second or two, before the bartender brought him a cold beer and poured him a shot. Before having to say anything, the bartender took one look at Gambit and decided it was best to leave the bottle next to the shot glass.

"Thanks Man" Gambit said and nodded. He picked up his shot, slammed it and chased it down with a swallow of beer. He noticed that since he had sat down, the people on either side of the bar stool he had chosen had gotten up and moved to sit in other parts of the club, making him feel even more ill at ease.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Devastator - 03-27-2017

Hyun laughed slightly and offered Kandy a mask that made it more like ship air. "I am not sure how many people I have seen do that. It tends to get over powered by the metal in the rest of the station but in this room air wins." Hyun walked over to a flower that was blooming and picked it. He smelt its soft aroma and then held it out for Kandy to do the same. "Now then on to housing." he motioned to the elevator once more.