Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - FrankGambit - 04-25-2017

The forceful slap on his back startled Frank, bringing him back abruptly from his nightmarish visions of blood and guts. He looked over and up from his stool at the bar and could barely make out Sunny´s face. He struggles to vocalize and slurs when he does.

"Fraaa....cK you........Sunny.....this isssss ALL youuuur fault."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 04-26-2017

"My fault?" Sunny grins, looking how wasted he is. "Get a chick or some Nox, man" He laughs. "You look like you need to lie down. Drink another sip and I'll personally make sure you get some rest." He slaps his back again with a good-hearted slap.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - FrankGambit - 05-19-2017

Sunny's presence or Franks latent animosity towards him sobered him up just enough to vocalize for a few seconds. His comm unit on the bar starts to flash and buzz. Frank reaches over and picks it up. " Ya know Sunny...When I get back from Delta for this race the club has going on. We are going to have to have a sit down. I am dropping running the Bering Chapter either way. You can keep me around as a "Nomad" or cut me loose."

Frank kills the last shot and chases it with the last of his beer gets up and heads out the door of the Black Cheery to the docking bays where his arrow is stored.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 06-01-2017

Sunny watched him go, frowning a little while being unamused. He figured it might just be his drunk-self talking, but he wasn't at all certain. Taking a seat on at the bar on a stool, he got the attention of the bar tender. "Shot of vodka. Gallic. The good stuff from the back. No lemon."

:::New Session Able to Start:::

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-18-2017

Xalo walked into the club, looking a bit dizzy and tired as a result of the long flight to Blackport. He looked around, trying to find the VIP room Sunny said the meeting was going to be held in and hoping he wasn't late for the reunion with the Hogosha Association and the Unioners.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 06-19-2017

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/9ZEcEA7.jpg?1[/img] The VIP lounge would be quiet and have more of an accent on quality and luxury rather than partying and loud music. Soft music is in the background of either Jazz or Classic Rock and the lights are dimmed down along with accent lighting along the walls. At the far end of the room on one end would be an open bar with rows upon rows of drinks lit from behind. On the other end of the room would be a stage for exotic entertainers to perform. A dancer was already present and servers were walking around the room, carrying appetizers or clearing out tables. The room would be set and ready for the guests to come and ample space for whoever may join them. Sunny wouldn't yet be around though if anyone were to ask, they'd hear the answer "He'll be right down. He's getting some things ready. Please in the mean time relax. Can I get you something?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-19-2017

Xalo went over to one of the servers and after being told that Sunny would just take a while longer, he took a seat by one of the tables and asked for a glass of whiskey. He then quietly mumbled "Wonder if Sunny will charge for these drinks? He did invite us over after all. It would be nice to be able to leech some cigars and booze from him". After that, he sat quietly in his table, wondering who else would show up.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 06-21-2017

After asking for directions almost a dozen times, and gathering a dozen times more weird looks, Lily finally managed to locate the VIP lounge. Even since she arrived at the Black Cherry she had a lingering feeling that her outfit was not quite appropriate for the situation. Or, perhaps, the place was not appropriate for what this "Sunny" invited them for. She stopped at the door of the lounge, making sure her uniform was in order, before stepping inside. After giving the room a thorough look she went further, taking a seat a table next to Xalo's, not quite sure what to do without Sunny's presence. She courteously dismissed the waiter, not ordering anything, and patiently awaited the host's arrival.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - West - 06-21-2017

Hagoromo had no issues getting to the lounge, all you need to do is to ask "nicely" where it is located and it will be impossible to resist such question. Nobody knew her here, and she liked that.

Perhaps they know my call-sign, Yurei, but they don't know my name and I don't plan on changing it.

She ventured here not alone, it was unwise to not prepare backup plan when you enter unknown territory, so she got 2 most trusted man from the crew with her, they will wait in the bar, ready and prepared to rush to the lounge in case of emergency.
When she entered the room she saw 2 people already present and waiting for the host, she noded to them and decided to take a sit in the opposite corner of the room.

All they need to know is that I'm from association, and I'm here not to talk, but to listen to that proposal of gaijin who calls himself Sunny.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-21-2017

Xalo called the waitress over, asking for a refill of his drink and a cigar. He noticed the two women entering the lounge and taking their seats, but what caught his attention was the Gaian emblem on the uniform one of them was wearing. He tried not to think about it, as he had made a bet with Soares. Soares told him , he'd give Xalo 5 million credits alongside 2 whiskey bottles if he didn't start a fight with anyone at the meeting.

Xalo started speaking to the two other guests. "Hey! Why don't you take a seat here instead ? We are all here for the same reason, right? Might as well know who you people are. From what Sunny said in that transmission, he seems like he wants our groups to get along anyway."