Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 06-21-2017

Lily looked over at Xalo, examining the tired man briefly, before getting up and walking over to his table. She then took a seat at the opposite end.

- I'm Lily Collins of the Gaian Guard. - she introduced herself. - Mister Nunes, I presume? - she asked quickly afterwards, not giving Xalo much time to respond.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-21-2017

Xalo looked rather confused. "How do you know who I am? Did i shoot you before or something? No offense but i don't recall any Lily. I remember meeting Flora and i think two others named Trevor and Victoria or something like that,but no Lily." he continued rambling trying to figure out if he had met miss Collins before, without even giving her time to speak, until he ran out of breath and stopped to take a sip of his whiskey.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 06-21-2017

- I'm afraid you haven't shot at me before. But you've met miss Flora. That's how I know you. You've been a pretty prominent enemy of ours for a while, after all. It would be unwise for me to not know who you are. - Lily replied, leaning back in her seat and crossing her legs.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-21-2017

Xalo laughed and took another drink from his glass. "Yeah, you people were a pain in my ass aswell. Flora kept pirating our transports and showing up in this annoying little gunboat. This one time, three of us went to Manchester on our Condors and blew her ship up. It was quite fun for us. " After saying this,
Xalo started wondering how much longer Sunny was going to take.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 06-23-2017

Just then, a waiter arrived to the pair. He was handsome man, chizzled in his features. He wore a no-sleve vest and bow tie with black dress pants, suitable for a night club.

"Welcome, sir and ma'am. Can I get you anything before you begin your meeting? Sunny will be arriving shortly."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 06-24-2017

- No, thank you. - Lily replied to the waiter. - This looks highly unprofessional of him. - she added after the waiter was gone. - Doesn't bode well for his credibility as a business partner. - she leaned back, briefly looking around the lounge.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-24-2017

"You're right, Sunny sure is taking his sweet time to get here. One would expect the host to be the first one at the lounge." Xalo looked back at the gaian emblem in Lily's uniform which spiked his interest again on why she was there. "Mind if i ask what do you tree huggers plan on obtaining with this meeting?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 06-24-2017

- The tree huggers are here to see what this "Sunny" has to offer. There is nothing we plan to obtain here. And it's not like our plans are something I'd be willing to share with you anyway, given your past record.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 06-24-2017

Not too long after, Sunny would enter the room and behind him he'd have a club member be carrying some things in a large box. He looked around the lounge and spotted his guests, beading over to greet them but noticing not all of them were here yet. He also smirked to himself, realizing who had actually came. He was surprised there was no report of a brawl going on. He could just imagine the imagine bill....

"Hey, glad you could come. Looks like we are having a good time so far, are we?" he grins, knowing well the bit of tension. "What's going on here, Xalo? Are my people not taking care of you well? You seem to be not drinking!" he chuckles, tapping him on the back. "Ah and my lovely lady. I dont believe we have met. I hope you've met some of the waiters here though, no?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-24-2017

Xalo greeted Sunny back, relieved that he finally showed up. "Your waiters came by to offer us something to drink, but I can't really get drunk BEFORE our meeting, plus no one else was drinking... However now that you are here, you can tell your people to get us a bottle of scotch, what do you say?"