Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 06-24-2017

"Xalo, not getting drunk here is almost a crime. No one should hold it against you. Only a saint would withstand the temptation. Let me get you the scotch. Molly-made suites you?" he asks, grinning back.

"Though I can agree that we will need some of you here for the chat. I've also brought some things with me."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-24-2017

Xalo chuckles. " Just bring the bottle! Do i look picky? I called you two weeks ago because I lost my ship due to alot of beer... It wasn't even that good, it was second rate beer." Xalo notices the kusarian girl is still on the other side of the lounge and he ponders why she hasn't joined the three of them yet. "Well anyway... You wanted us to come for a reason , right Sunny? So you better hurry with that Scotch so we can start discussing business!"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - WesternPeregrine - 06-24-2017

If it was due to a lack of suitable venues within the Liberty border, or a general distrust on the zoner "researchers" of Ames, Hebishima did not know.
He did know that many times he was to meet some either shady or reputable gent from Liberty, he would find himself waiting on some piece of habitat lost within a dark matter cloud.

The place did not seemed old, but the decoration hinted some retro theme. Coupled with the scent of workshop lubricants and a few piles of ship materials waiting for storage on the outside of the entrance to the bar, one would guess that "dazzling" guests was not high on their priority list.

Still, Hebishima gave little thought on these points, checking his watch to realize he was right on top of the appointed time. Adjusting the black business suit, he finally entered the bar with his entourage.

His intended company was easily spotted, as the conspicuous racer was entertaining a group of guests of various origins. He motioned one of his goons to take a seat elsewhere in the bar, and for the second one to follow him.

[Image: gih9wXb.png]

“Hmmm, excuse me....” - said Hebishima at first, but upon recognizing the bald head of Sunny his hesitation wore off. - “Ah, I believe you are Sunny-san, correct? The man with a new plan.”

Hebishima checks the other people and provides some small greetings to each. He notes the presence of the kusarian woman, and although it's not one he recognizes, he nods to her at his realization that it might be someone from the Association.
Lastly, he takes out a business card from his pocket, and presents it to Sunny.

“Hebishima, from the Takarabune Conglomerate. I believe you had some past encounters with our folks while dealing with the Hogosha Association. I have come to hear your business proposals, whatever should they be.”

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 06-25-2017

Sunny turns and greets the Hogosha representative, taking his card and pocketing it after taking a quick glance and then moving to shake his hand. "Good to see you've come and joined us. I think it's beneficial anyway for both of us, eh?" He turns to everyone. "Let's all take a seat and make ourselves comfortable. I see you are all here and interested in why you have been invited, so I hope you don't mind I'll get right down to business."

He turns around, signaling the other AFC member to come forward with the box. "Bring the 'merch' over here. Let's had a good sampling now, shall we?"

The toughened up member nodded and picked up the box with a bit of effort, bringing it close to all of them and then opens it up. He starts taking out the content and distributing it...

"I've brought us a few samples..." Sunny continues to speak while the items are being passed around. "... of items of various value. Feel free to pass them around though I am sure you have came across at least some of these. Taking a step back a little, I have been thinking to propose a said... Alliance between us. On a previous expedition with a Unioner, it made me think a little of what could be. Unfortunately, I don't see a member of the Unioners here presently, though they would also be present within our group. Additionally, if you have anyone in mind, please propose it..."

The items being handed around were an artifact, a nox filled syringe, sorted artifacs, xeno relics, synthetic weed bags, light arm handguns (unloaded), and several high brands of alcohol.

"Now... as you are looking at the items, don't think we've stopped here. These are just some of the things we could be interested in. Of course, my intention is not only to have you here for a showcase of these things, but discuss with you ideas as well as getting to know each other a bit better and revealing some... tension."

Just then, a waiter came with a few glasses in hand and placed them on the table where a nice collection of bottles were placed.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 06-25-2017

Lily's eyes merely skimmed most of the items as they were of little novelty or value to the Guard. After all, it wasn't like the Guard was not tapped directly into source of these artifacts, nor did it lack in supply of side arms. What did catch her attention, however, was the syringe with a purple fluid that was beyond Lily's ability to recognise. She gave it a thorough look, rotating it around and taking a look up close. She was glad gloves were part of her uniform.

- Excuse me, mister... Sunny. Could you please tell me what this is? - she asked courteously after her investigation proved fruitless, showcasing the fluid to the host.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 06-25-2017

"It's Nox; a quite strong and highly addictive drug from only Gallia that you inject. The Union Corse specializes in selling it illegally, though you'll almost never have them admit to it. Took us a while to get our hands on purchasing it, actually. Funny enough, the drug is illegal everywhere besides Rheinland, and that's where the most business is for it. Oh, another thing to mention is that unlike cardamine, this stuff wont give you a heavy physical dependence... but rather a high non-physical one, so I'd suggest unless you wana go down that road... heh... it's not for 'sampling'. When you take it though, you're gonna feel really relaxed and then after a while you get knocked out for up to 16 hours or so..." He says, shrugging. "Good party drug though, but for your interests perhaps you'd like to know that it's from some special type of bacteria. That's why it's only from Gallia, you see..."

"Oh, I forgot to mention, some other things that we have not brought in ... well... since they are too big is things like Kemwer Munitions and some of the other large 'illegal' munitions..."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 06-25-2017

Lily seemed rather disatisfied with what she heard, her face showing subtle hints that his explaination made a pretty negative impression on her. She then put the syringe away, discretly glancing at Hebishima before just watching other guests go through the items available, paying some more attention to relics Sunny brought to showcase. She already doubted that her presence here will be fruitful in any shape or form, but decided to stay and see whether the Club manages to change her opinion.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Shalo - 06-25-2017

Xalo poured some of the scotch into his glass and took a drink. "Well Sunny, if you don't mind me bringing this up, I know it doesn't concern smuggling any of these items and we can get back to it later, however i'd still like to take the chance to talk about this, since we are all here." Xalo took another sip from his drink. "As I told you before, my group is currently trying to bring a cruiser from Newport to Kepler, but we could use both your help and the association's to get it through Kusari." Xalo takes yet another sip from his glass, waiting for Sunny and Hebishima to say something.

Sunny turns to Xalo. "Ah yeah, about that, actually, I am happy you brought that up. The Club has a fully operational jump ship and scanning ship at our disposal so whenever you are ready with the preparations, we can make the arrangements to bring the ship over to here."

He notices the lady's dissatisfied look and asks, "So, what's on your mind?"

Lily Hesitated briefly, but decided to answer.

- You said this... Nox is, or was, the Corse's secret. A secret they are not willing to betray to anyone, as you put it. It's something they let you in on after quite some effort on your part, and here you are, casually spreading that secret around with a smirk on your face. It's concerning. It does not bode well for your trustworthiness, mister Sunny. After all, there is nothing that stops you from spreading any other sensitive information that might hurt our respective organisations. - she explained in a calm manner.