Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 08-08-2014

Thank you, Sunny. I'll contact you when I'll need some. - she takes the last sip of wine and puts the empty glass on the table. She stood up and looked around. - I need to take some sleep before I'll fly back to Bretonia. - she glanced at Steven and smirked.

So, sir Show-off, we'll meet at the race. Or maybe not... We'll see if you're going to spare yourself the humiliation. - she winks. - Good night everyone. Try to not get caught before the race. - she smiled and slowly walked towards the exit.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-08-2014

"We will definitely see us at the race, maybe even sooner" He smiles "And dont you worry. I can take some humiliation, especially if its from such beautiful woman" He takes another sip from his glass and looks after her "Good night Miss Flora"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Walligig - 08-08-2014

Steven glances over at Flora heading for the exit. Then he turns towards Logan as he says goodnight to her. Immediately after he directs his attention towards the dancer again. "This race is going to be interesting. Say, honey are you going to be there too root me on?"
Steven smiles then gets up, staggers a bit but starts to make his way towards the exit himself. That drink was stronger then I thought. I need to sleep this off." He then looks back towards the dancing that has been "entertaining" him. "You are more then welcome to join me when your shift ends" He smiles at her then turns his head back towards Sunny and Logan. Steven nods goodnight and exits the bar.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Greed - 08-08-2014

Aya observes them for a safe distance. Seeing the drunk "racer" almost made her burst out laughing.
" I wasn't expecting to be entertained too. This might not be a horrible place after all" she thought.
As the two of them was about to leave, she slowly approached Logan, taking of the scarf as well.

She approaches the table, bowing to Sunny first, as he seemed to be an influential person here, then turning to Logan. "Hisashiburi Logan. Now I know what you meant with that little speech, when we said goodbye." She smiles at him.

" I believe we haven't met yet. Watashi wa Aya desu. Aya Mizuri." she smiles at Sunny. " How rude of me to interrupt your conversation...." With that, she stepped back a bit.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-08-2014

Sunny nods his goodbyes as Flora and Steven leave, though he had a hunch Steven didn't even pay attention and was more interested in that dancer he had barked at. He shrugs it off knowing how it feels and then grabs the shot glass and takes a good shot, downing it all and then taking a piece of lemon to chew on. It was powerful but since he drank the gin and the whiskey he didn't feel the strength of the taste -too- much.
He turns to Logan and sees a girl walk up bowing to him. He nods back and listens and then shakes his hand with a small smile as if to say "No big. Your not interrupting anything." He turns back in his stool and pours himself another shot to down.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-08-2014

He looks at the approaching person and is surprised as he notices its Aya "Aya?"
He sits straight and puts the drink out of his hand "Aya? Wow I didnt think you would come here!" He smiles and then looks to Sunny "Sunny, this is the wonderful Kusarian woman I told you about" He looks back to her "No you didnt interrupt us at all. Come sit down" He offers her the seat from which Steven just stood up

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Greed - 08-09-2014

Aya smiles at him, then sits down on the seat, where Steven previously sat. " Maybe that bad guy look of yours made me come here...." She sighs, then turns her attention to Sunny. " You know Logan better than me, I guess. Was it worth for me to come here.... after him?"

"You have told him about me?" She ask curiously, turning back to Logan." Like... what exactly? The one who didn't let you do everything you wanted?" she says in a cheeky tone, to tease Logan.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-09-2014

"Many want to come back... a few may remain" He grins and then leans over to her after she asked Sunny "Maybe I did.... but I also did say that I liked that"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-10-2014

Sunny smirks as Logan said about people coming back. "You gotta be persistent with the guy or else he'll just run off looking for other stuff to do." He grins at him. "The most stubborn lone wolf I ever met," he jokes, "but I don't mind it. He likes a challenge and I guess that last race event was just too easy." He chuckles a bit at that.

He takes the shot of vodka he poured and shakes his head, this one seemingly giving more of a kick that that time around.

"But this time buddy... heh... if you miss a lane ring you BETTER turn around and go through it."

He shurgs.

"No... he hasn't told me really much about you...and is it worth it? I dont know... you tell me? Guessing I could assume you've been -together- a bit... knowing Logan...," he looks back at Mara behind the counter, "but still its a pleasure meeting you. Where are you from around here?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Greed - 08-10-2014

"Hmph. I did realize that I can't make him stay in one place..... but....." she laughs softly, and leans closer to Logan, and gives him a short kiss "....I can abuse his curiosity...to make him come back. I won't let him get everything in one night...." she winks back at Logan.

" I don't know him for -that- long.... But something tells me that I made the right choice...." Her voice didn't sound to be so sure about making the right choice. She looked back at Logan, to see how he reacts.

"As for where I am from... well.... around here and there. I can't really tell you an exact place, since I grew up on my father's liner...." she seems to be quite puzzled about the question, but probably she was asked this question on daily bases.