Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-10-2014

He smiles as she gives him the kiss "What can I say? You know how to keep my curiosity alive.... and that is killing me sometimes" He laughs and looks into her eyes after she talked about her right choice "Right choice?..... I'm your choice?.... hmm...." He turns to the counter and looks a bit concerned. He takes his glass and finishes it with the last sip

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-11-2014

Sunny just shakes his head with a smirk when he looks back at Logan and then takes another shot. All the boos was starting to act on him again. "You know.... Logan... Its your call but..." He holds his head and rubs it. "heh... "

He looks back at the girl. "A liner huh? I guess your traveled all around." He manages a smirk as he shakes off the tipsy feeling.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Greed - 08-11-2014

"....Or rather an interesting one. At least I won't get bored near you..." She says to Logan. " Don't worry. I don't want to lock you up or anything...." She laughs softly. " That worried face of yours was priceless though."

"Hai. That liner is mine now." She says, turning to Sunny. He could see that her expressions changed for a fraction of a second. "And, I still travel around the Sirius sector, taking up jobs here and there. Not quite suited for a liner, but I have to make my living somehow."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-11-2014

He raises and eyebrow a bit as he hears her say something about locking up something but doesn't think anything of it. He was already feeling woozy again anyway. A good feeling... yet maybe not so good at that time.
He looks around the bar a bit to get his senses back and then turns to her again.

"Moving things that's not supposed to be on a liner huh? Like what? Packages of some sort?...Now... your making me curious..."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Greed - 08-12-2014

"...Well. I am willing to ship almost anything to make both ends meet. The upkeep of the liner really is a fortune. So, to keep her alive, there are some days when I'm forced to ship cargo that's not exactly legal." She smiles at Sunny. " I'm not exactly pleased with this situation... but there isn't much I can do about it."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-12-2014

He turns with the bar stool back to them "Most of the people here earn their keep with illegal businesses" He leans back onto the counter "I for my part earn my money with bets and illegal lane races" He looks over to Sunny "Hey Sunny, isn't the AFC always on the search for good Captains who can transport stuff around?"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-12-2014

He nods back at Aya and then to Logan again agreeing. "I like to keep things at least seeming to be alright on the outside though... no one wants to attract attention and get asked questions so we -do- run some more legal cargo to and from... though illegal stuff I find is much more in demand and profitable... well besides premium scrap... that stuff is like gold.

"Still... yeah were looking for some good people to keep the trades moving. I've got a bunch of stuff at the back that we've picked up. Some gathered legally... and others through pirating cargo. When it comes out though if its not contraband then it looks all the same to anyone... just in different hands."

He shrugs and pushes the vodka to the side. He'd had his fill for now.

"But yeah... if you'd like to purchase something here... you can make a good buck out of it... and it helps us anyways."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Greed - 08-13-2014

" Hai, I can understand that. Being questioned for minutes can be a pain. But that's what jumpholes are for. To avoid the prying eyes of the law." She looks around a bit, trying to find either a chair with a back-rest, or just something to lean against.

" I can haul some stuff if you want me to. The ship would be a good disguise to haul illegal cargo, as it always is." Aya nods to Sunny. " Maybe I could have some equipment shipped too. I've seen plenty of fighters under repairs, in you hangars..."

She slowly pulls the barstool closer to Logan, then she leans against his shoulders. " Lane...races...Mister Show-off?" Aya's tone changed into a somewhat alluring one.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-13-2014

He nods with a smirk on his face "Yes.... races in lanes without using the Lanes, against your opponent and the traffic. Either you are to slow and your opponent overtakes you or you are careless and a Transporter convoy rips your ship apart"
He puts his arm over her shoulder so that she leans on his side "And with ripping apart I mean tiny tiny pieces. Because we only use Light Fighters and they mostly dont stand a chance against a Transporter which rams the fighter head on while they fly in the speed which you get when you travel with Tradelanes"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - James Greed - 08-13-2014

" Sounds dangerous enough..." she smiles at him. " Maybe I'll watch it once.... But don't fall into too many pieces, or else I can't put you back together." Aya still tries to find a comfortable spot on Logan, without much success. Then, she grins back at him. " You are enjoying this aren't you?" Tsssk." With that, she leans back completely, almost pushing Logan off the barstool.