Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar (/showthread.php?tid=118184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Jack_Henderson - 08-21-2014

Julia would shake hands with the racers, rather formally and with a polite smile on her face: "Flora... Logan, It's a pleasure to meet you." she answers and when she hears the chuckling after she and Sunny kissed quickly, she shrugs: "... Managing takes some... 'interpersonal' skills... and Sunny is a difficult client, I have to say. But I treat working with him as a pleasant personal challenge." she replies with a cheeky smile towards Sunny.

Then she takes a seat at the table, ordering a Sweet-Sour Campagne Lime on the rocks. "... so, who is the Gaian racer with the dangerous and risky flight style and mine dropping technique that I have analyzed in detail?" she looks around between the racers.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-21-2014

"I think I have good chances but you are also a good pilot.... I would say the chances are fifty fifty" Then he shakes his head "No I was never in Rishiri but dont worry, I will be fine"

He looks at Flora "Ohh I thought you already know me a bit better..." He moves close to her and looks directly into her eye, nearly face on face. With a really calm and seductive voice he says: "... I love to play with fire" He smirks and moves away again

He looks up to Julia with a smile after she greets them "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Julia" He listens what she says about Sunny and pokes Floras cheek with his index finger as the answer on Julias question "I guess that would be her"

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 08-22-2014

But you haven't played with such fire before! - she giggles and whispers. - Be careful or you'll get burned...

She looks at Logan and winks. She wasn't really sure if he was just playing with her.

After greeting with Julia she was at least suprised by this sudden question.

Uhm, I guess tha... - she stopped when Logan poked her and looked at him. - Get your dirty finger off my face, please. - she wipes her cheek and looks back at Julia. - "Dangerous and risky flight style"? - she giggled. - Yeah, that's definitely me.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-22-2014

He smirks and folds his arms watching Logan be cocky as ever and then grins a little at Flora's reaction. He bites his inner lip lightly though listening to Julia and shakes his head and laughs. "Am I that difficult and challenging?"
He invites her to sit down and goes to get some glasses and fetch the wine himself that he had ordered. He comes back with the bottle that looks quite expensive and some glasses after that follow from a waitress. She pours some for each of them and Sunny sits down beside Julia and puts his arm around her casually.

"So... Logan. Hows your ship doing after you got yourself wreaked out there in the Taus from the Jump Gate."
He can't help but grin at that. "I hope everything will be fixed in time hmm? I don't wana win -too- easily."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Jack_Henderson - 08-22-2014

Julia grins and looks at Sunny when he asks her whether he really is that difficult a client and she leans back, looks around for a moment, then says with the dramatic effect that such a question desires: "... Let me think about it..." and she does not even wait a second: "Yes."

She grins naughtily and takes his drink and takes a good sip from it before he comes with the wine: "... I kind of admire you guys, seriously." she says... "... I was flying in formation with Sunny's racer on my large transport and I almost became dizzy with the speed that the catch-up formation software enabled for my ship. That was... amazing and frightening at the same time." she states... "... I'm glad that I do not have to fly these little things."

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Big_B - 08-22-2014

He grins "Hey my fingers are always clean, see?" Now, even though his hand is clean, he wipes his whole hand over her cheek. He laughs and only did that to annoy her a bit more

He leans forward and takes the glass of wine and sips from it "My Ship is fine. Just some scratches and holes. Looks like the Jumpgate fried my computer and turned of the engine and because of the race I didnt had additional armor mounted. So the gate turrets had a easy target. Thanks again for pulling me out of there" He rubs his neck and smiles, could they see a hint of embaressment in his smile? "I guess I owe you something for that. And yes my ship is already fixed and ready" He takes another sip from the wine and listens what Julia says about Light Fighters

He chuckles "Flying a Light Fighter is fun stuff. That's why I'm attracted to it in the first place. Getting behind the controls of a fast machine, pushing the throttle forward and taking off from the start line is a blast" He takes another sip "Even when the adrenaline rush wears off and you've become so experienced that your actions are almost automated, there is always somewhere new to fly. Not to mention, theres a real sense of accomplishment when you finish in first place after each race, knowing that you were behind the controls" He suddenly stops as he realizes that he was totally absorbed in his thought

"Ehh.... yea...." He just finishes his wine with the last sip, leaning back again and saying nothing more

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Noraim - 08-23-2014

[Image: 83uFBDq.jpg?1]

As the doors to the club slide open for but a few moments, a shady figure steps in, unnoticed by the other patrons, upper half of the body engulfed in the shadow of the corner the man stepped towards with little visible besides the spark of the lit cigarette.

After taking his time to peer at the surroundings and the people around, he'd pace towards the bar, halting right next to Sunny and the group while beckoning the barkeep

"Glenmoray Single Malt, one glass on ice." he ordered with a tone both polite and demanding, the allure of his hollow voice easily drawing attention from those who could hear him past the jolly music raging in the speakers.

The man turned to and peered at the group next to him without otherwise making himself noticed, slowly puffing a smoke from his cigarette as he waited for his order.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - TheSauron - 08-23-2014

Flora took a deep breath.

Get your fingers off my face! - she almost yelled at Logan, accenting every word with a poke in his cheek. - You don't want to get them broken, don't you?

She shaked her head and took a sip. Oh, he was really asking for a proper beating. She smiled. If he'll keep insisting, why not?

Flora listened to Logan's "speech" about flying the light fighters and shaked her head again.

Honestly, I don't understand your fascination with speed. Yeah, there's adrenaline, there's danger, there is some kind of pride after winning the race, but... - she stops for a moment. - For me it lacks something. For me, my... "job" is a lot more entertaining than racing. I don't know why. Maybe that's because every participant of my everyday tea party is... deadly serious? - she takes another sip and appears to be lost in her thoughts.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - nOmnomnOm - 08-23-2014

Sunny smirks as he listens. "Its not just simple racing, Flora. We are doing it on public lanes. Rings that are designed by high end corporations that are corrupted in one way or another due to greed. Why else make paths in space for high speed than to make money off of it for yourself?"
He shrugs. "I don't know. Might be just me but... for example cops can just sit on lanes and scan everything that goes by. What happened to before when you used to have the right to say no to a cargo scan without a warrant in place? Its all just for control and when someone uses the lanes the cops know about it immediately."
He smirks a bit. "That's why its done off the lanes. Less attention."

He takes a sip of his wine. "What can I say... I've seen a lot that I don't agree with in Liberty and outside... but I also like to enjoy myself with my engine. Live a little. Take chances. I might seem serious all the time but..."

He sips some more and shrugs."Still though... flying my ships gives me a lot of memories back... and I feel best behind the controls... I feel fully in control of whats going on.... I feel the power from the engines.... and the feeling I can go anywhere I want in space... no matter what people say."

"But hey Logan, don't worry about paying me back. Just be sure to be out there to race I don't wana see a reason for excuses!" He laughs.

Having his arm around Julia he pulls her a little closer slightly and gives her a little grin. He liked her company and that she was enjoying herself. He had not though noticed the man that was next to them ordering the drink, though he would know who he was in an instant.

RE: The Black Cherry || Blackport 66 's Night Club and Bar - Jack_Henderson - 08-23-2014

Julia just sits there, leaning against Sunny and listens to the racers. It's a different world, even though she had some impressions and a little experience with it. However, she realizes that there is a lot more to it. Different facettes. Finding it rather interesting, she only listens and sips her wine until she realizes the lighting of the tobacco.

She turns her head to the new person near them and smiles: "... ah. A smoke. Hmmmm... normal tobacco or synth weed?" she asks, very directly, chuckling: ".. Oh and... don't worry. I'm not a drug narcotic detective police girl officer ah... whatever..." she shrugs, visibly enjoying it.