Discovery Gaming Community
Question about LH ID ship usage. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Question about LH ID ship usage. (/showthread.php?tid=118275)

Pages: 1 2

Question about LH ID ship usage. - Oldum - 07-23-2014

Howdy folks. I've been looking around but didn't really manage to find the answer I'm looking for.

The question is : Can a LH ID be used inRP on a Scylla Rouge/Molly Destroyer ? I know the official LH guys ise Storta Dessys , and I'm still debating on which one would suit my plans better , although the Storta fits into the "Lane Hacker" design of things I guess ...

Anyways, I'd just like to know if it's possible or not ( again , in RP ) to have a Scylla , cause tech chart says 90% , so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.
~Matt

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Foochow - 07-23-2014

If you RP it out, you wont have any problems. My advice is to get in contact with some of the offical Rogues about it. You would only get in trouble if you 'steal' it.

Good luck mate!

~[Angels]Foochow

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Zayne Carrick - 07-23-2014

Scylla is better than Storta. And I don't think rogues will give it just because you ask. So, my very bad ooRP advice-just buy it, noone will care.

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Friendly-Freelancer - 07-23-2014

*Cough* You see as Said Leader of the Liberty Rogues, I for one love it when people ask before stealing/take our caps.

Witch (Irp we have vary little of)

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Widow - 07-23-2014

From PLR:'s point of view, If it has been RP'd out with the appropriate people, there shouldn't be a problem with it. If it's stolen, I can see Rogues being a tad upset.

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Oldum - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 12:28 PM)Friendly-Freelancer Wrote: *Cough* You see as Said Leader of the Liberty Rogues, I for one love it when people ask before stealing/take our caps.

Witch (Irp we have vary little of)

Tbh, it was never my intention to steal anything from anyone ... not from the rouges at least. But as some factions made special threads about these and I was curious if theres one by LR or PLR , or I should make it up in comm channels or something.

(07-23-2014, 12:30 PM)Mrs. Altejago Wrote: From PLR:'s point of view, If it has been RP'd out with the appropriate people, there shouldn't be a problem with it. If it's stolen, I can see Rogues being a tad upset.

It will be RP-ed out, casue I didn't want to jump into it before having all the info I'd need. Smile Thank for the info !

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Narcotic - 07-23-2014

One can use anything he wants, if the tech charts allow it or not.

Though, don't exepct the rogue factions to help you with that, considering that they don't do free ship give aways. Not to mention the roleplay view, that there's just a handful of Scyllas existing within the Rogues.

Then again, I've seen tons of indy scyllas/stortas used on LH/LR/OC IDs. Doesn't matter much in the end, as long as the Scylla is open use.

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Shinju - 07-23-2014

Tell Rogues that Mollys gave you Scylla, LH and Mollys are friends. ^.~

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Zayne Carrick - 07-23-2014

Quote:Tell Rogues that Mollys gave you Scylla, LH and Mollys are friends. ^.~
And tell Mollys that Rogues gave you Scylla.
Achievement "Master of Deception" unlocked

RE: Question about LH ID ship usage. - Oldum - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 03:24 PM)Zayne Carrick Wrote:
Quote:Tell Rogues that Mollys gave you Scylla, LH and Mollys are friends. ^.~
And tell Mollys that Rogues gave you Scylla.
Achievement "Master of Deception" unlocked

Challenge accepted Big Grin But I think I'll stick to RPing with most probably the rogues. Smile