Discovery Gaming Community
To: T&T - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: T&T (/showthread.php?tid=118497)

Pages: 1 2

To: T&T - Vladimir Scorpius - 07-28-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

To whom it may concern,

I want your side of the story about this eyesore near Houston.

Make it quick.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Owners of Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 07-28-2014

::: message recognized :::
::: reply over same channel initiated :::

This is FynnMcScrap speaking,
Foreman of the Base named Tinkers Haven.

This is a civilian trading Base, lead by a group of Freelance Traders and Junkers, with close ties to Junker communities in Texas and Puerto Rico. We are mainly a scrapping Rig and secondary work on building up an orbital Polyclinic offering to better medical service and paramedic Ambulance in the surrounding systems.

If this is an eyesore to you, then we can not change this. For this is our home.
If this is acceptable to you, or negotiable, we can talk.

Fynn out.

::: transmission ended :::

RE: To: Owners of Tinkers Haven | CC: Congress and Marauders - Vladimir Scorpius - 07-28-2014

...uploading.data...

Insert_Gender_Honorific, FynnMcScrap,

If both, Congress and Marauders back you up on this, then we will see if any further negotiations can happen.

Make it quick.

RE: To: Owners of Tinkers Haven | CC: Congress and Marauders - Tinker and Transport - 07-28-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

::: transmission resent :::

::: duplicate :::
::: resend ID : #1 .:j:. ::: resend ID : #2 JM| :::

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: Owners of Tinkers Haven | CC: Congress and Marauders - Lythrilux - 07-28-2014

[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings Mr. Scorpius

I can confirm that the base is used for the purpose that FynnMcScrap describes. I myself have helped supply it a few times.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: Owners of Tinkers Haven | CC: Congress and Marauders - Junker Congress - 07-29-2014

[Image: ir7y.png]

Hello everyone.
Seems our friend has managed to once again rebuild.
Congratulations on your new base and let us know if you need help with anything.
We fully support your efforts and are available to assist you in anyway we can.
If you need us just call!
We'll be in touch!!

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png]

RE: To: Owners of Tinkers Haven | CC: Congress and Marauders - Vladimir Scorpius - 07-29-2014

...uploading.data...

Useless FynnMcScrap,

You have managed to receive the backing of very influential organisations it seems. For your own sake, I would contact Rogues in haste because if they will be the first to contact you, there might be trouble.

Now, on to the "negotiations". I find your station useless to us at this moment. Which isn't a surprise. Perhaps in the future we might contact you for certain equipment that you might have in store. In the mean tim, you better not consort with Ageira Technologies, Interspace Commerce or Independent Neuralnet Division. The consequences will be harsh.

RE: To: Owners of Tinkers Haven | CC: Congress and Marauders - Tinker and Transport - 07-29-2014

FynnMcScrap here again.

Quote:Now, on to the "negotiations". I find your station useless to us at this moment. Which isn't a surprise. Perhaps in the future we might contact you for certain equipment that you might have in store. In the mean tim, you better not consort with Ageira Technologies, Interspace Commerce or Independent Neuralnet Division. The consequences will be harsh.

Fine with us. We trade mainly with Freelance Traders or Junkers.
And I suppose you will be up to the Task of hacking your way into our docking registry,
as now I have confirmation with whom I am speaking. I will warn and advice the Board of Trustees acordingly.

As to the Rouges, we are still trying to contact them without sending messages all over Sirius.
One does not simply knock at the dock.
So far we await response.

We would take it as a favour and credit it accordingly in the future if alternative com channels could be used,
but as you said: we have nothing interesting and will have to cope accordingly.

RE: To: T&T - Vladimir Scorpius - 01-29-2015

...uploading.data...

To whom it may concern,

I was told by my Infiltrator, that your group is causing trouble by forgetting your place in the big picture. Let me show you what happens to people who think that they can toy around me and ignore Lane Hackers. Here's what happens.

My colleague, Mr. Yoshida, is much more patient man than I am. But when he is out of patience, he becomes impossible person to deal with. And trust me, not even I want him out of patience. If he gets all riled up, in the end, I get annoyed. And when I am annoyed, I tend to blow things out of proportion.

So for both of our sakes, I highly suggest you to show more respect towards my subordinate and more consideration for your own wellbeing.

RE: To: T&T - FynnMcScrap - 01-29-2015

Greetings, Mr. Scorpius

If it would be only for showing respect , we would have no problems.
If it would be only for handing over some precious stuff found while scrapping,
we would gladly hand it over.

But we will not pack it into the ship of a member continually threatened by Mr. Yoshida and send him to you as your plaything.
More and more these transmissions threaten.
And any trust we have so far had in the Hackers has been destroyed with this next threat.

We are no threat to you, we are no match for your fabled Asassins,
but still you choose again to threaten us.

We will show respect and still offer to send presents.

We did neither ask for special treatment nor for any other trade, it was offered to us.
And then denied as we would not surrender one of our members.

We will never surrender one of our members.

We offer continuing neutrality, and we offered and still offer to amend any harsh words by our member with handing over a collection of small and medium remains.

No more.
Not if threatened.
And that, respectfully said , is our final offer.

FynnMcScrap