Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nicole Hunter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nicole Hunter (/showthread.php?tid=118512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 07-28-2014

: : : Incoming transmission : : :
To: Nicole Hunter
Subject: I always ask.
Encryption: High

[Image: R4Ipbu1.jpg]

Nicole,

It's been a long time. Whenever you see my name in the comms, you think of yet another question, demand, or whatever, asked by me. It will be the same, as usually. I'm a spoiled girl, you know. I always get what I want.

No need to worry. I do not wish to ask for the secrets of liberty, or for any databases. It'll be simple, and, maybe even surprising? Who knows.

Help me relax.

I don't care how. Killing doesn't work. And if I can't get any sleep soon, I'm afraid I'll go insane. Just. . . I want these thoughts out of my head. As fast as possible.

I mean it. I never was the most mentally stable person, but trust me. If I go insane... There will be trouble.

And again. I don't care what it takes. Maybe just a tiny little bit.

YoUr sLiGhTlY cRaZeD fRiEnD,

Kurumi Saeki

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 08-01-2014

: : : Boosting signal : : :

To: Kurumi Saeki, The Liberty Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 08-02-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Kurumi,

Precise what do you mean by relax. Specifically, whether your desires are closer to the notion of Curacao holidays or more into suicidally entertaining mission that will tests your limits, ingenuity and survival skills. Let me know if it is the latter as I might have a job for you.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 08-02-2014

[Image: tYgLdyN.png]

Dear Nicole,

My my... you know exactly what I need. Not the Curacao holidays. I would end up slaughtering people for fun. Screaming can be quite pleasing for my ears, you know.

So, what do you have for me Nicole? I hope something that suits my needs. Oh my... am I getting picky? Just give me something to do. And, after I'm done, the first drink is on me. *she laughs*

Insane regards,

Kurumi

To: Kurumi Saeki, The Liberty Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 08-03-2014

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Kurumi,

Paint Manhattan's orbit with Cardamine. At least 100 units. You will get a double bonus if you paint a smiley face out of it. Once you're done announce via system-wide frequency that there is free Cardamine for everyone there. Wait for the cops or Navy to show up. Send them my regards and escape. You will get 30 000 000 SC for doing that or double if you manage to paint the smiley face. Send me the postcards as a proof.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 08-03-2014

Dear Nicole,

You have given me a job. I have done it. Sadly, my ship could only hold 90 units of cardamine. But, the load got spread on the orbit of Manhattan. Of course I have told everyone in Newyork. Not a single officer was around. And of course I have sent your regards. I did try to irritate them. But I did managed to get one on me.

It might not be as you wanted it. But, don't pay me in that case. I don't really feel any better though. Maybe a drink would do. I'm still stressed.

On a side note... there is one more addict out there. At least one.

Quote:[03.08.2014 23:01:55] Charred_Ship: What, free drugs ?
[03.08.2014 23:02:01] Kurumi.Saeki: Exactly.
[03.08.2014 23:02:08] Kurumi.Saeki: Take as much as you wish.
[03.08.2014 23:02:17] Kurumi.Saeki: Leave for the others, though.
[03.08.2014 23:02:34] Charred_Ship: All right, two should do it

Kind regards,

Kurumi.

P.S.: You owe me a drink, at least.

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 08-06-2014

: : : Boosting signal : : :

To: Kurumi Saeki - Nicole Hunter - 08-07-2014

...uploading.data...

Dear Kurumi,

Smiley face over Manhattan is still on the list of things I want done before my death then. Even though I expected a bit more traffic during your stunt, you did good. I will have your money wired to you as soon as possible.

As for drinks, you have docking codes for Mactan. Feel invited to drop by. You have open credit on me. I cannot guarantee I will be always available though. Plotting nefarious schemes and dreadful stratagems tends to be quite time consuming.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Nicole Hunter - James Greed - 08-08-2014

Dear Nicole,

Maybe another time. That smiley face has to wait I guess. As for the money, no need to hurry. Most of my money gets wasted on the maintenance of the Cherry. And that ship is just there to rust.

Don't even think about me as an alcoholic. I would go there to visit you, rather than to just simply drink. The company is what matters. Speaking of that reminds me of one thing. I guess I should just become an independent pirate. Flying under the Rogue flag was surely useful for slaughtering my beloved navy officers, but people tend to disrespect me. Oh well. I do prefer torturing the ones with a big mouth.

Kind regards,

Kurumi.

To: Kurumi Saeki - Nicole Hunter - 08-09-2014

...uploading.data...

Dear Kurumi,

Your credits were wired to you. However, I see that you're still looking for something. Nearly five months ago I told you that neither your personality nor the attitude fits the Liberty Rogues image and that your talents are being wasted there. Your restlessness and continuous search for challenge seems to be only proving my assessment. If this is really what you are looking for then I am sure that in our organization you will either perish in a matter of weeks or thrive and fully discover your potential. Extraordinary missions, mania interrogations, suicidal stunts - that is just a beginning.

Think about that.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

P.S. For security reasons we have lifted docking rights to independent pirates.

...live.feed.lost...