Discovery Gaming Community
Campania Cartel to Lane Hacker Command [Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Campania Cartel to Lane Hacker Command [Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=118641)

Campania Cartel to Lane Hacker Command [Encrypted] - Stoner_Steve - 08-01-2014

///Incoming Transmission///
//Downloading File//
/Start/

To:Lane Hacker Command
Encryption Code: Overlord
Subject: Deliveries

Hola Amigos,

I am Elio Lopez with the Campania Cartel. I have been instructed to open lines of communications with the Hackers to not only assist in our own goals, but to assist in your logistical problem of Cardamine delivery directly to your stations. As a measure of good faith I offer 600 units of Cardamine to be delivered at no cost to a location of your choosing.

~Elio Lopez

/End/
//Closing File//
///Ending Transmission///

RE: Campania Cartel to Lane Hacker Command [Encrypted] - Vladimir Scorpius - 08-01-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Mr. Lopez,

Thank you for contacting us, however it appears you have been misled. Lane Hackers do not have any problem regarding Cardamine deliveries. In fact, we have four Traversers that are excellent Pirate Trains for bulk shipping of Counterfeit Software to Planet Malta and Cardamine back to our station.

Now that this was sorted out, the good faith delivery can be made to Leiden where you can pick up our legendary software, among which are hacks granting Jump Gates and Trade Lanes.

Finally, now that the communication lines are open, what matters trouble you that warrants contacting us in these times?

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: Campania Cartel to Lane Hacker Command [Encrypted] - Stoner_Steve - 08-02-2014

//Downloading File//
/Start/

To:Vladimir Scorpius
Subject: Deliveries

Hola Vladimir,

Ah, even if my information is wrong surely even you can see what could be gained if your Traversers were released from their logistical support to assist in other projects. But for now I can see that we should shelve that idea.

I visited Leiden today and found your station crew most accommodating.

Now on to business I suppose. No doubt you are aware that it has been some time since a direct shipping company from Malta has been to Liberty. We have found that much of our information regarding Liberty is either outdated or nonexistent. Therefor we propose a trade information for credits, or cardamine if you choose. We would require knowledge of smuggling routes, local politics and, if possible, known Liberty Navy and Liberty Police movements.

~Elio Lopez

/End/
//Closing File//

To: Elio Lopez, Campania Cartel - Nicole Hunter - 08-02-2014

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Buenas noches senor Lopez,

You were right in one thing. At some point our Cardamine deliveries were disturbed due to civil war between the Contari Lance and the Ghosts of Razgriz. Malta is not as stable as it was any more. This crisis made us to even further increase our emergency stockpiles and secure alternative sources of Cardamine so even prolonged turmoil on Malta will not endanger us directly. However, one of our primary goals is to deliver as much Cardamine to Liberty as possible in order to enlighten the society there. This is why we will eagerly support any group willing to help in this cause.

As a token of our goodwill I am presenting you with a detailed star chart of the Shiden-Komatsu-Jersey smuggling route we developed for Golden Chrysanthemums. I am sure you can pick it up in Kyushu from Tau-23.

[Image: 44.png]

Additionally, I am granting you access to report from an assignment completed by one of our assassins in Kusari. It contains detailed information on five assassination attempts made on Kusari Naval Forces officers and general assessment of threat levels. I am more than sure you will find these information useful while operating in Kusari.

In return I would like to ask you for a small favour. I have been told that apart from The Campania Cartel two other prominent Outcast groups emerged recently on Malta, namely The Crimson Cross and El Guardian de Malta. On top of that I have heard rumours that Senor Alcantra is rallying remnants of the Contari Lance and even though Senora Estefania Casta is missing some Ghosts of Razgriz are still operating in the Border Worlds. I want firm data on each of these groups including yours, specifically information about current leader, goals and general characteristic, current influence and activity, and last but not least, inter-Outcast relationships - in other worlds who likes who. If your report proves to be of good quality I am willing reimburse you for your efforts with 50 000 000 SC. If you by yourself cannot deliver it, contacting me with someone who can will earn you half the prize. I hope to hear from you soon.

Buenas tardes,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: Campania Cartel to Lane Hacker Command [Encrypted] - Stoner_Steve - 08-03-2014

//Downloading File//
/Start/

To:Nicole Hunter, Vladimir Scorpius
Subject: Update

Hola Amigos,

I have passed your request up to those I work for, you will get a response in due course. But I must say your the information you have provided thus far has been most excellent.

~Elio Lopez

/End/
//Closing File//

To: Elio Lopez, Campania Cartel - Nicole Hunter - 08-13-2014

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Buenas noches senor Lopez,

Is there any progress with the small favor I asked you earlier?

Buenas tardes,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...