Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core (/showthread.php?tid=118664)

To: The Core - Sabru - 08-02-2014

Incoming transmission...

Source:------ Pueblo Bonito, Baffin
Comm ID:----- Skarsi Wyrdmake
Encryption:-- FnordZetaFlax7
Topic:------- Introductions

Recipient:------ ?????
Signal strength: 100%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Kallisti....uh.... Coresman. Perhaps you have heard of us, perhaps you havent.

Skarsi Wyrdmake, Pope of the Robes and member of the Discordant Order known as the Temporary Autonomous Zoners.

Due to some recent issue with your opponent the Order, and their mad commander Golanski, we thought we'd introduce ourselves and start talking.

So what say you Coresman, are you interested?

23's
~Skarsi Wyrdmake

RE: To: The Core - Lythrilux - 08-02-2014

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: ZIgBGaz.png]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High
Subject: Introductions

Skarsi Wyrdmake

*He chuckles* Zoners having problems with The Order and then turning to The Core? I never thought I'd see such a thing happen.

Indeed, I have heard of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. We haven't seen much of you in the Omegas and the Omicrons, but I guess we can start our introductions here.

I am Erik Nodtviet, Guildmaster of The Core. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Skarsi Wyrdmake, Pope of the Robes.

To call The Order an opponent would be a compliment they are not worthy of. More or less, they are pests. I assume you need someone to help you with pest control? We are a Private Military Corporation after all.

Start talking, I'm interested.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

RE: To: The Core - Sabru - 08-02-2014

Incoming transmission...

Topic:------- Introductions

Recipient:------ Erik Nodtviet

Opening message...

You could indeed say we are having a pest problem.
That insane nutjob Golanski intrudes upon our sovereign system of Baffin, demands we surrender to him and submit to "medical tests" before opening fire on a blessed vessel.

The tyrant's megalomania has reached unacceptable levels. So we turn to The Core. It is my understanding that our colleagues of OSI are having similar troubles with the Order.

With that in mind, and after conferring with the Head of OSI, we have come up with a few ideas. Due to complicated and multitudinous problems, we cannot openly ally with The Core. However, a formal Non-Aggression Treaty and/or a Trade Agreement would not conflict with the multitudinous problems.

How does that sound?
23's
~Skarsi Wyrdmake

RE: To: The Core - Lythrilux - 08-03-2014

Skarsi Wyrdmake

A Non-Aggression Treaty and a Trade Agreement sound fine. If we catch you hauling any alien materials we will question you about the legitimacy of those items. Refusing to cooperate on those matters could end our treaty.

Other than that, what commodities and other items of trade do you have in mind for us? I'm intrigued.

As I said, we are a Private Military Corporation. We can provide more defensive and offensive services for you, if you do so desire.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

RE: To: The Core - Sabru - 08-04-2014

Incoming transmission...

Topic:------- Emergency

Opening message...

Guildmaster, i send this message in urgency. We believe the order has begun preparations to attack Baffin. While this information is unconfirmed at this point, with the insanity currently plaguing the order anything is possible.

We seek a defense contract for Baffin with your organisation, operating within the established bounty system. If you can provide a legal contract, it will be signed and notarized. You will also be added to the TAZ bounty board to legally claim on the contract.

I require an answer post haste.

23's
~Skarsi Wyrdmake

RE: To: The Core - Lythrilux - 08-04-2014

Skarsi Wyrdmake

Ah, it's about time we got straight to the point and talked about us using our might to crush The Order. We can send some ships to Baffin, however we can only bring Capital ships to Baffin via a Jump from the Omicrons straight to Baffin. If you would like us to bring the heavy artillery, I suggest you arrange a Jumpship to come and take our Capitals into Baffin. We are unable to fly them there directly between systems because doing so may attract unwanted attention.

Here is the document that you must sign. This document is legal confirmation of our contract:

Baffin Contract Wrote:The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully accept the details enclosed within this contract. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully agree to allow free movement of Core| tagged vessels within the Baffin System. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully agree to allow Core| tagged vessels the use of all stations within Baffin for trade, restock and repairs. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners agree to give The Core the right to destroy any vessel found with nomadic equipment within Baffin. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners allow The Core to make full use of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners bounty board.

The Core agrees to come to the aid of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners against The Order. The Core agrees to hunt down and eliminate any Order vessels found within Baffin. The Core agrees to eliminate any Order affiliated vessels within Baffin.

If other entities that are hostile to The Core are found within Baffin and they shoot The Core, The Core fully reserves the right to either:
A. Cancel the contract and leave Baffin
B. Add the hostiles to the list of targets that are eligible to be shot at within Baffin by The Core. The TAZ may or may not need to pay for the elimination of these vessels.

The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully agree to pay The Core a sufficient amount of credits for their work as per defined by the TAZ bounty board.

The Core fully acknowledges and accepts this contract. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners also fully acknowledge and accept this contract.

Signed,

I cannot promise we'll be as effective if we're unable to Jump a small garrison of our fleet to Baffin, however we will try our hardest.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

RE: To: The Core - Sabru - 08-06-2014

Incoming transmission...

Topic:------- Contract

Opening message...

Guildmaster, as per further discussions over secure comms, the contract is suitable with the clarifications made regarding the 'other entities' clause.

Enclosed below is the signed contract.

Baffin Contract Wrote:
The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully accept the details enclosed within this contract. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully agree to allow free movement of Core| tagged vessels within the Baffin System. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully agree to allow Core| tagged vessels the use of all stations within Baffin for trade, restock and repairs. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners agree to give The Core the right to destroy any vessel found with nomadic equipment within Baffin. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners allow The Core to make full use of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners bounty board.

The Core agrees to come to the aid of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners against The Order. The Core agrees to hunt down and eliminate any Order vessels found within Baffin. The Core agrees to eliminate any Order affiliated vessels within Baffin.

If other entities that are hostile to The Core are found within Baffin and they shoot The Core, The Core fully reserves the right to either:
A. Cancel the contract and leave Baffin
B. Add the hostiles to the list of targets that are eligible to be shot at within Baffin by The Core. The TAZ may or may not need to pay for the elimination of these vessels.

The Temporary Autonomous Zoners fully agree to pay The Core a sufficient amount of credits for their work as per defined by the TAZ bounty board.

The Core fully acknowledges and accepts this contract. The Temporary Autonomous Zoners also fully acknowledge and accept this contract.

Signed,
Skarsi Wyrdmake

23's
~Skarsi Wyrdmake

RE: To: The Core - Lythrilux - 08-06-2014

Skarsi Wyrdmake

Wonderful, I'm glad you're able to sign. We will look at moving some ships there within the coming days.

Though, we can make this process much more efficient as well as being able to bring far more potent ships to combat The Order if you are able to supply us with a jumpship in order for us to Jump some ships into Baffin.

What do you say?

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core