Discovery Gaming Community
Poena Outpost - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Poena Outpost (/showthread.php?tid=118721)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Poena Outpost - Joe Pickens - 03-04-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: n05BQka.jpg]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Trenton Outpost
  • »»» Sender ID: Joe Pickens
  • »»» Recipient ID: Poena Outpost
  • »»» Subject: Docking Permit

Salutations,

I am requesting docking rights to your station for a Bison heavy transport. Transponder ID: [*USI*]Easly

With the ever expanding reach of Universals shipping interests, access to as many ports as possible is not only desirable, but necessary. Universal is renowned for our dedication for transporting high value commodities throughout Sirius, and I believe you will inevitably find this arrangement to your benefit as well as ours. I look forward to your prompt reply to this matter.

Attachments:
-none-

[Image: dJ2VpUG.png]

Joe Pickens
Universal Shipping Inc

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
]

RE: Poena Outpost - evanz - 03-05-2018

[Image: 3RvW1Jb.png]

Greetings Mr Pickens Commander of the [*USI*]Easly

I have received a report of your request from my docking chief, and have gladly given the go ahead for your docking.

It shall be programmed in, in the next few minutes.

We thank you and look forward to your supplies.

[Image: XSouVgp.png]
Mr D.Davies
Poena Administrator

RE: Poena Outpost - Wolfgang Weisen - 03-06-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: FisXB8l.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hello tough guy.

I am certain you have already learned what happened to your neighbor, EJ Enterprises. He was very well-supplied but it didn't matter at all. Keep up this smug attitude and you will see how history repeats itself.

[Image: M76hvWc.png]

We will be in touch, Mr Davies.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: Poena Outpost - evanz - 03-06-2018

Mr Wolfgang.Weisen

I’m a bit confused here for 2 reasons

1. To say that EJ Enterprises was a “neighbour” of mine, is somewhat baffling, as I have never heard of EJ Enterprises. I don’t know who they are/were or what system they are/were in

2. “my smugness”, in what situation are you referring to? I am not smug with anyone or anything, I have not got a clue what this accusation is about!

I am thinking you have mis-communicated your transmission with some other installation.

As you are aware we have agreements for your ships to dock and supply and to store your commodities.
There have never been any issues with any of your ship crews docking, everyone here between my stations crew members
and your ships crews have gotten along without a problem

I have never had any complaints from either parties, ever!

So if you mean my “smugness” as being running a popular station between your LH members and my crew and other various docking ships without ANY issues, then I'm very proud to be “smug” in achieving that and keeping it that way,

Why wouldn’t I be? You would!

Why is there all of a sudden an issue? What has made you accuse me of being “smug” in a bad way, when all I have done is run a stable pleasant station for everyone to stay and trade?

You need us and we need you, so what’s the issue here?

Mr D.Davies
Poena Administrator

RE: Poena Outpost - Wolfgang Weisen - 03-06-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Isn't the photo self-explanatory? Don't you recognize the Dark Matter Cloud the likes of which only in Kepler and Galileo exist? It's a pity you haven't met your neighbor, he was running a well maintained Core 2 base for several months now. But I don't think you can meet him any longer.

Mr Davies, we currently have no outstanding issues with you. Everything is working as expected.

But if the time comes and we ask you to add a list of ships in your registry and you consider refusing like you did last time with Infiltrator Nick Nack, you should take a closer look at this picture and wonder if this is all worth it. We are not asking you much Mr Davies, remember that.

Have a nice day.

RE: Poena Outpost - evanz - 03-06-2018

Mr Weisen

That is interesting, that base administrator never sent any communication to myself or made himself known, no-one that docked here spoke of them

I wonder how close they were, doesn’t matter though

As you have said, all is in good order here between us, as for the previous docking request “problem”, that was all finalised and agreed previously, therefore has no need to of been brought up again here.

All things are peaceful around here, and it should stay that way

Safe flights..

Mr D.Davies
Poena Administrator

RE: Poena Outpost - Wolfgang Weisen - 04-06-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Mr Davies,

Please add a few more ship names which I have delivered to your inbox privately. Do not take too long.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

RE: Poena Outpost - evanz - 04-07-2018

Greetings to you, I welcome your transmission,

Although very blunt in the way it is made, I smiled but very well

“don’t take too long”, you ask, it’s done when it’s done I say

My crew was forwarded those ship transponders, they will be added to our systems, might take a couple of hours

Reports back from down there, busy chaps, they got a lot of work on repairing and looking after other regular ships that dock more often

They say “1st come 1st served”

Just remind those commanders of yours to behave themselves and respect the rules and all will be fine

Mr D.Davies
Poena Administrator

RE: Poena Outpost - Uchu Usagi - 08-21-2018

Inbound_Transmission...
Encryption_Level="quercia"...
Connection_Established...
Opening_Channel...

[Image: DMNkNZ3.png]

Sender ID: Campanula

Ciao Signore Administrator,

So, I find myself working in the area near your outpost quite regularly, and it looks to be a, uh, useful place to make a stop on my travels between the Omicrons and Liberty, si?

Your facilities look clean and of decent enough quality, and the rules seem fair, so you won't have trouble from me in your home. I am interested only in a safe place to stop over and maybe do some trade if the opportunity presents itself.

If you could see to granting the docking access for my personal ship Campanula and my transporter Campi.Dorati I will be very grateful to you signore.

Arrivederci

Message_Ends...
Closing_Channel...

RE: Poena Outpost - evanz - 08-22-2018

Greetings Campanula

I have received your request and have forwarded it to the dock chief, she will add your transponders to the docking list.

We look forward to your arrivals, you will find there’s a good range of items that you can look over and can purchase.

If on your travels you come across rare commodities that we don’t have, then your more than welcome to sell them at Poena, if there is a problem in doing so, just send a message and we will sort it out.

Mr D.Davies
Poena Administrator