Discovery Gaming Community
To: [M]ollys of Dublin || - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [M]ollys of Dublin || (/showthread.php?tid=118760)

To: [M]ollys of Dublin || - Shinju - 08-04-2014

SHIP ID: LR-Boob.Rabbit
SUBJECT: Request

"Ahoy [M]ollys!! I'm Amber, "Ace" of The Liberty Rogues!"

*Amber waves and continues*

"I must admit that you've got awesome Whiskey!!! Not like that Coconut Paradise Whiskey... How was that called... Haaii? Meh... Hawaii!!"

*Amber shows bottle of Dublin Whiskey*

"Now to the business! I know it's quite rare request, but I would like to ask you for four "Saoirse" Turrets and four KA-4 "Dublin Duster" Neutron Blaster MK IV."

*She takes a deep breath*

"Saoirse" turrets should be equiped on my "Hellhound" Gunboat and "Dublin Duster" blasters on my "Greyhound" Fighter. Do you want something in return if you allow me to use them?"

~ Rogue "Ace", Amber Lane!!!

RE: To: [M]ollys of Dublin || - Shinju - 08-05-2014

"If you don't want to give us your weapons, just say!! So we don't have to wait, dear [M]ollys!

RE: To: [M]ollys of Dublin || - Havok - 08-06-2014

[Image: mollyheader.png]

Subject: RE.: Request

G'day Amber,
Yer impatiance is somewhat disturbin' t' me, ye of t' Rogues should understand that a group like ours 'n yours isn't the easiest to take care of. Paperwork gets done, though not always at t' pace you'd like.

Now t' get to yer request. Four Saoirse and Four Dublin Duster's aye? Easy enough t' provide t' our friends. Not expensive either, 'n we produce em by the lot for our own rooks n vessels. What I do ask in return is ye bring us some 'good' Liqour or Alcohol from Liberty, t' see what ye drink over there. A couple of crates should do, 'n if ye must feel like makin a donation of monetary value, send a couple million credits 't [M]-Bank1.

If ye need anythin' else, let me know.

Erin Flynn
Vice Governor

[Image: mollyfooter.png]

RE: To: [M]ollys of Dublin || - Shinju - 08-06-2014

"Nobody is patient, if there's something about good stuff, dear... Liberty Ale and 5 milion for you would be good enough ha?! I will inform you once I deliver that that alcohol"

~Long live The Liberty Rogues!!~

RE: To: [M]ollys of Dublin || - Havok - 08-09-2014

[Image: mollyheader.png]

Subject: RE.: Request

G'day again
Patience is somethin' ye' should learn if ye' require something from yer friends. Though let us not forget that respect is 'nother thing ye' should learn or ye will find yerself on our bad side very quickly. Just because ye think to forget who yer talkin to 'ere, I'll up ta price to 10 Million. I think ye'll find that if ye want our things so bad that you forget yer place, ye'll find yerself payin more for it.

Erin Flynn
Vice Governor

[Image: mollyfooter.png]

RE: To: [M]ollys of Dublin || - Shinju - 08-09-2014

SHIP ID: LR-Masochist.Vegetarian

Quote:Erin Flynn:

"A couple of crates should do, 'n if ye must feel like makin a donation of monetary value, send a couple million credits 't [M]-Bank1."

"Look... From Donation to Demand... That's not quite friendly, Vice Governor. I was that nice and I wanted to give you 5 milion credits as DONATION as you mentioned. And I'm sure others wouldn't donate you, but now you want 10 milion credits as DEMAND... That's not the friendly attitude. So be it... 10 milion credits... But only because I'm nice. I'm sure others would just say 'Bye' and leave you alone without money. Let's forget this weird situation... I will pay and remove that from my memory..."

~Long live The Liberty Rogues!!~