Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crimson Cross - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crimson Cross (/showthread.php?tid=118819)

To: Crimson Cross - Geoffacake - 08-05-2014

[Image: zeFhsIN.png]

Enfield is seen within a cockpit of his Warren, piloting though a holographic interface.

"Hello chaps, it seems you have me and my co-workers attention, due to some stirring fact that you are a Family that recently has become known in some large parts of Sirius. If you have the time to chat, that would be perfect. But as i would say, i don't wish to talk over a communicator. My papers are acceptable on Malta's space and have some goods for you, Specifically from Bretonia. If you'd agree to a nice little chat then I'll be honest... That'll be spiffing. Enfield Out."

RE: To: Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 08-06-2014

[Image: WKsW1Bf.png]

[+]=======

To: Geoffrey Enfield
Saludos del espíritu para que te compañero,

Apologies for the late reply... I've had a shoddy connection here on Shasta and they didn't exactly give us luxury accommodations...

Regardless, I am a little curious as to your sudden disappearance during our "talk", outside of Alcatraz today. The artifact you carried was of great interest to me to be honest..

In short; You have my attention. Interpret that as a good or a bad thing.

Caminar por el sendero de la luz,

--Erikasaria Espinosa

RE: To: Crimson Cross - Geoffacake - 08-06-2014

[Image: zeFhsIN.png]

Enfield is seen nearby a window of his ship, flying just above orbit of Malta, He palces down a cup of tea ontop the ledge of the window.

"I've just arrived and nobody seems to be questioning my appearance, hopefully we can pass each other and understanding, but if your reasons are to 'acquire' the 'Key', or so called Artifact, for yourself. That is completely out of the question... Forged from my blood its only use is for me, and me alone." Although, i am very curious to how your faith in the K'ha--- 'Spirits' began. If its not too much of a problem, you wouldn't mind sharing would you when we meet again?"

He turns around facing Malta while continuing to drink his tea.

RE: To: Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 08-10-2014

[Image: WKsW1Bf.png]

[+]=======

To: Geoffrey Enfield
Amigo, me alegra saber de ti otra vez,

Apologies for the inconsistency of these missives, I've been busy all over the Liberty-Tau corridor as of late, most of them being ones I cannot discuss. The Invencible, the Cross's "carrier" if you could call it that, stays off grid as much as possible. Because of this, our neural net connection is.. well, less than reliable.

Regardless, I hear you and one of my knights had an encounter with a number of the Spirits in a empty system... I'd like to discuss this in person if you wouldn't mind.

Hasta entonces, espíritus van con usted hermano,

--Erikasaria Espinosa