Discovery Gaming Community
To: LIberty Police Inc From: Universal Shipping Inc ||Encryption: High|| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LIberty Police Inc From: Universal Shipping Inc ||Encryption: High|| (/showthread.php?tid=118835)

To: LIberty Police Inc From: Universal Shipping Inc ||Encryption: High|| - Wafellini - 08-05-2014

[Image: 5NZLTlI.png]

Greetings

My name is Thomas Marwick I work for Universal Shipping Incorporated and I am the Chief Security Officer in the Department of Security. I would like to forward some evidence for your consideration in order to take proper steps in securing Pennsylvania system. As you probably have been informed before Bethlehem station is openly used by all kinds of pirates and criminals in order to shelter from lawful parties trying to stop them from their unlawful activity. Over past few months I have been gathering evidence on that and at this point I believe some legal steps should be taken against the administration of that base. I understand the way Zoners deal with people visiting their base but they should take full responsibility if they allow such parties to operate FROM their base. Department of Security is protecting our assets the best we can but with a pirate safehouse on our doorstep I must say we are wasting both time and resources. Please see the evidance below and act or one day some of those criminals will go one step too far and will simply take over the station. Then we will be facing not only a hostage situation but also a hostile space installation in middle of Liberty, I bet Rogues can't wait for that to happen.

Evidence data transferring now:
Evidance - Bethlehem Station - Pirate activity

I hope you will take proper steps to stop this madness - Department of Security will help in any way we can to do this.

[Image: o4oCNfc.png]
[Image: THsCLuA.png][Image: fnPLZH6.png][Image: 26PSva8.png][Image: RALsZal.png]

RE: To: LIberty Police Inc From: Universal Shipping Inc ||Encryption: High|| - Jonas Valent - 08-06-2014

[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

To: Thomas Marwick, Universal Shipping Incorporated
Priority: High
Subject: Bethlehem Station

Mr. Marwick,

Thank you for sending the above evidence. We have lately received numerous complaints about Bethlehem Station and its administrators. Your evidence will be very helpful in this regard. LP Inc will soon be opening an investigation into the possible illegal activities committed by the administrators of Bethlehem Station.

Please forward any other evidence you have gathered that might assist us in this investigation.

As a side note I would like to thank USI for their recent cooperation. A short time ago as you know we had your company under investigation. However, USI in a short time has regained the trust and respect of LP Inc due to your cooperation and the respect shown by your pilots towards members of LP inc. I have decided USI's probationary period is now over and that we will no longer be actively checking on your activities. You have regained our trust. Don't abuse it.

Safe Skies,

Sergeant Jonas Valent. Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]