Discovery Gaming Community
To: William Walker - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: William Walker (/showthread.php?tid=118900)

To: William Walker - Flox Corp - 08-06-2014

[Image: kvEtzpu.png]

Greetings Mr. Walker

Flox Corp may or may not have intercepted an un-encrypted message to DSE from you. I'm sure after what i have to say you may not mind. It seems you are the founder of the Sirius Relief Organization. We have yet to know much about your organization but we have had a glance. You wish to help those in need. You share the same goal as Flox Corp. Flox Corp wishes to aid the people but currently does not have a division dedicated to relief aid. We are not asking you to do anything for us, in fact we wish to do something for you. It seems you have purchase a Serenity Class Transport. A humble ship nonetheless but may not suit your needs. Flox Corp once tried to created a division that would dedicate itself to aid those in need but was shutdown to undisclosed reasons. We were working on an old Prison Liner that we were able to purchase in Kusari. She wasn't in a bad state but she wasn't were we wanted her to be. Our engineers removed all the prison cells this Prison Liner once had and built a hospital inside. The cargo hold was untouched so she has 3,300 units of space for transferring food, water, medicine, clothes, etc. Her weaponry has been stripped as well. Why would a relief vessel carry weaponry, it was made to aid not to destroy life.
She can be yours, free. Yes you heard right, free. The only thing we do ask of you is to continue to do what you do, help.

I hope to hear from you soon.

[Image: WWcEOqq.png]

RE: To: William Walker - Sturm347 - 08-07-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ID: William Walker
ENCRYPTION: None

Dear Mr Trenbino
I do apologize for the late reply, I just read my emails today due to preparations for our endeavor. And on to your message.
How can we say no to your offer? It is indeed great news for us. THANK YOU for your considerable offer and we humbly accept. We are currently making preparations right now at Barrier Gate Station until we can acquire an office of our own. Please send us the details on how do we acquire this vessel from your corporation.

Yours Truly
William Walker

END TRANSMISSION

RE: To: William Walker - Flox Corp - 08-07-2014

[Image: kvEtzpu.png]

Greetings

I'm glad to hear that you are willing to take the liner. Hopefully your organization will have a great use of here.
Our crew is currently preparing the ship for take off and she is located at Planet Erie in the Pennsylvania system. Whenever you are ready you can pick her up. My secretary will send you the codes through an even more secure channel in order to be able to take her.
We hope to hear of your organizations great work, on the media.

[Image: WWcEOqq.png]

RE: To: William Walker - Sturm347 - 08-08-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ID: William Walker
ENCRYPTION: None

Your secretary, Maria Diaz, has already contacted us and sent us the codes. Again many thanks for your generous donation. My partner James David is currently Planet Erie finishing up the transfer papers for the ship.

Thank you
William Walker