Discovery Gaming Community
[Closed] Synth Foods, Inc. - Mission Commission - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: [Closed] Synth Foods, Inc. - Mission Commission (/showthread.php?tid=118920)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

[Closed] Synth Foods, Inc. - Mission Commission - Synth Foods Corporate - 08-07-2014

[Image: 264px-Synth_Logo.png]
Synth Foods, Incorporated - The Mission Commission

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Current Priority Notice: "Market Share" (03/14 - 03/21)
Find more information on the current Priority Notice below.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

The Synth Foods "Mission Commission" is the third iteration of Synth Foods, Inc. bounty offerings in Sirius. With a new updated UI (provided on lease from Interspace Commerce) and a host of new moneymaking opportunities, the Mission Commission is the premier location for bounty hunters, mercenaries, and even hired traders - there is something for everyone.

Featuring a unique ranking system that favors return claimants, as well as "priority notices", which reflect the current desires of Synth Foods, Inc. at the time, the "Mission Commission" hopes to give everyone in Sirius the best chance possible at making good credits while helping the most effective and helpful companies in all of Sirius.

As it stands, all bounties, modifiers, and claims are restricted access, with only this introductory page visible. Security access is split between two levels - Level I and Level II, with only specific persons given access to Level II due to the security risk the information poses. If you wish to apply for Level II clearance, please state so in your registration.

To claim a bounty, you must give your name, evidence of the ID and name of the vessel (as well as type of ship), the destruction of the vessel, including timestamp if possible. It should also be evident as to the system in which you began to hunt the vessel, and any additional requirements set forth by specific bounties must also be followed. Please include your desired character to receive the funds along with your claim. All funds will be auto-calculated, there is no need to calculate your own claims.

DISCLAIMER: Bounties may change at any time without warning, and Synth Foods reserves the right to remove persons, corporations, and organizations from the board without warning. All efforts will be made to inform persons prior to this change, but it is not guaranteed and should not be taken for granted.

Payments and Modifiers

Value-by-Tonnage

Approximate Ship Class
Value
5 pts
Gunships, Gunboats, and Corvettes
10 pts
Destroyers, Cruisers, and Battlecruisers
15 pts
Battleships, Dreadnoughts, and Carriers
20 pts
Trade Vessels (Transports, Freighters, etc.)
7.5 pts

Claimant Zones

Synth Foods Protectorate:
The systems of California and Stuttgart are the lifeblood and homeland of Synth Foods, Inc. operations. Failure to maintain security within these regions would cause serious damage to our commercial status.

25% credit bonus in the systems of: California, Stuttgart.

Synth Foods Market Priority Zone:
Liberty and Rheinland are key sections of the Synth Foods, Inc. trade structure. Despite increased funding to Direct Enforcement precincts, there are still large threats that are becoming a major annoyance for our corporation.

Standard bounty prices in the regions of: the Republic of Liberty, the Federal Republic of Rheinland, the Republic of Kusari, the Sigmas, and the "Independent Worlds.".
The "Independent Worlds" for the purposes of this system are defined as the systems of: Bering, Coronado, Cortez, Galileo, Hudson, Humboldt, Kansas, and Kepler.

Synth Foods Reduced Interest Zone:
These regions either receive only a small portion of Synth Foods' market share, or are currently being contested by another local market power. At this time, any bounties claimed in these regions will be reduced by a partial amount.

25% credit reduction in the regions of: the Kingdom of Bretonia, the Omegas, and the Taus.

Not Applicable:
These regions are either much too far and remote to consider important, such as the Omicrons, or are currently in a state of war with our house of origin - for instance, the Kingdom of Gallia. As both regions are far too distant and hostile for Synth Foods, Inc. monitoring or consideration, we are not offering claimant rewards in these systems until further notice.

No claims permitted in the regions of: the Kingdom of Gallia and the Omicrons.

Claimant Modifiers

Legacy of Soylent Green:
Soylent Green Spaceport was once the crown jewel of mercantile practices within the Stuttgart System, but the repeated aggression of Hessian capital vessels led to its untimely demise. Any Hessian encroaching upon Synth Foods territory is to be shot on sight from now on.

25% credit bonus for the destruction of any Red Hessian vessel within the system of Stuttgart.
Must have visual proof of operations against Hessian vessels within Stuttgart.

Defense Contract:
Mercenaries and bounty hunters have been added to the Synth Foods' Direct Enforcement Division payroll. Any Synth Foods vessel in distress is to be considered a priority defense target for an employed claimant on this board.

10% credit bonus for the destruction of any vessel attacking a Synth| tagged vessel.
Must have visual proof of defending a Synth| tagged vessel.

Non-Cargo Tonnage Contract:
Criminal and subversive elements are utilizing heavier combat craft reinforced with additional armor plating. Given the difficulty in downing these craft, a small bonus will be awarded to any reinforced vessels claimed.

5-20% credit bonus for the destruction of any vessel with Capital Armor plating.
5% will be awarded per level of armor upgrade above HAU4. CAUV = 5%, CAUVIII = 20%, for example. Visual proof of the armor upgrade is required.

Level II - Corporate Welfare:
Samura Industries has polluted the global market with their inferior rice product. The native Kyushu crop is to be destroyed whenever possible. For this mission, destruction of the product will permit full reward.

25% credit bonus for the destruction of confiscated Kyushu Rice, or any vessel hauling them, should they fail to comply.
Must have visual proof of the cargo prior to destruction, either in space or in the cargo hold.

Level II - Garden Warfare:
The Landwirtrechtbewegung's methods are crude, and their attempts to gain sympathy with their illegally-grown 'Blue Jillies' product are going to fall on deaf ears - with your assistance. You are to seize any of these flowers you come across and destroy them, even if that means the destruction of the vessel carrying them.

(Note: This modifier only applies to currently bountied targets. If a lawful vessel is carrying the LWB product, ignore them.)

25% credit bonus for the destruction of confiscated Blue Jillies, or any vessel hauling them, should they fail to comply.
Must have visual proof of the cargo prior to destruction, either in space or in the cargo hold.

Targets - Level I

Independent Pirates:
Flying with hacked transponders, in battered hand-me-down vessels, threatening corporate ships with Nova torpedoes that don't exist and backup ships that stopped functioning a year ago, these independents are a little hard to spot, but visual evidence of you handling the growing crime scene throughout Sirius will be rewarded, albeit with a reduced claim.

Current bounty: Standard claim - 25% reduction.

Liberty Rogues:
An unorganized group of bandits, thieves, and pirates, operating under a communal flag of commercial disruption within Liberty. They swarm like hornets, but go down like flies.

Current bounty: Standard claim.

Lane Hackers:
An organization of technologically-inclined criminals who prefer behind-the-scenes cloak and dagger operations to "shoot first, ask questions later". As expected from a group made out of hacker types, they're few and far between - but if you manage to find one, you know what to do.

Outcasts:
The chief exporter of Cardamine and a thorn in many a House's side. While they tend to keep their operations to the Edge Worlds, it just so happens that many of our chief clients occupy the same space. You'll be rewarded handsomely if only wrecks remain when our convoys arrive.

Gaians:
Hailing from Planet Gaia, these eco-terrorists have been the scorn of Planetform operations for years - and now their expansion into Liberty is beginning to hamper our own operations. Deal with them, should they wander into your gunsights.

Red Hessians:
Angry miners who threw political discourse out the window and picked up a hand cannon instead. Normally, we'd relegate them to second-tier cannon fodder, but they've decided to become an active displeasure to our Board of Directors. The sooner they're out of the picture, the better.

Current bounty: Standard claim + 10% bonus (+Legacy of Soylent Green bonus)

Landwirtrechtbewegung:
So-called "activists", these anti-Synth radicals have committed numerous acts of terror against Synth Foods installations, in the name of "saving the environment of Stuttgart". To suggest that the mere production of foodstuffs is damaging Stuttgart's environment is laughable, but their actions have moved this beyond a laughing matter. Take them out with extreme prejudice.

Current bounty: Standard claim + 25% bonus.

Farmers' Alliance:
Samura's influence reaches far and wide, and this is no more prevalent than in the actions of their puppet "activist" group, the Farmers' Alliance. They have been as resistant to market change as the LWB, with nearly as many aggressive moves on Synth Foods operations. We have little patience for such actions.

Current bounty: Standard claim + 25% bonus.

Targets - Level II

Qualified Claimants:
The Junker Marauders - JM|
The Blood Dragons - BD|

Samura Industries:
The last competitive agricultural producer within Sirius, Samura Industries represents the greatest threat remaining to our global market plans. Their Kyushu Rice product remains popular within Kusari, and their restrictionist policies have kept our products from properly competing in their space. Thin their numbers and weaken their resolve.

Hogosha:
The financial and militaristic strongarm behind Samura's power in Kusari. The Hogosha occupy an...interesting position within the legal system of Kusari, and I am sure that they will occupy an equally interesting position within your gunsights.

The Food Processor Leaderboard

The Food Processor Leaderboard is a recent institution that attempts to foster competition between the various mercenary and bounty hunter groups working for Synth Foods by instituting a ranking system for bounty claims. As a bounty hunter claims more bounties, they will increase in "rank" and receive more rewards in terms of credits.

Req. ptsRankReward
0 ptsN / A
200 pts+12.5% credits
400 pts★★+25% credits
600 pts★★★+37.5% credits
800 pts★★★★+50% credits
1000 pts★★★★★+75% credits

Synth Foods, Inc. - Current Standings

Current pts.RankOrganization
592.5 pts★★Junker Marauders - JM|
466 pts★★Faze Mercenaries - Faze|
362 ptsBounty Hunters Guild - BHG|
133 ptsALG Waste Disposal - [ALG]
14 ptsRNC-Moers (indiv.)
10 ptsZoe.Cromwell (indiv.)
7 ptsBlood Dragons - BD|

Template for claims:

Code:
[color=#94C645]Name:[/color] (insert name here)
[indent]
[color=#94C645]Target Claimed:[/color] (insert name here)
[color=#94C645]ID:[/color] (insert screenshot here)
[color=#94C645]Destruction:[/color] (insert screenshot here)
[color=#94C645]Bonuses:[/color] (insert any bonus claims here)
[/indent] (repeat as necessary)

NOTICE: This bounty board is a registered subsidiary of the Liberty Police, Incorporated Mission Commission. All targets and claims are approved and supported, but not financed, by the Liberty Police. Any questions, comments, or concerns may be directed at feedback@lpi.gov.

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Junker Marauders - 08-14-2014

Two Samura claims for 6 million total

Hattori Samura Ryuujin : Killed due to spatial anamoly 750k away from the sun = 4 million

Hail_To_The_King Samura Serenity : Destroyed in Sigma 13 = 2 million

6 million total to JM|-Bank#1

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Wildkins - 08-15-2014

[Image: MdSzZr8.png]

Greetings, bounty hunters.

Junker Marauders, excellent work dealing with the Samura-affiliated hounds. A total of six million credits has been paid to JM|-Bank#1.

Thank you for the assistance. Good hunting!

Regards,
Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - ALG Classic - 08-16-2014

[Image: ALGTBTopEdit_zps131821b1.png]

Greetings, I'm Kai Richter, ALG security director.
The following kills were made by ALG security assets in the last two days.

RHB-Merzig | Red Hessian Battleship
Killshot: <image01>

No scan available at the present time, it's up to you whether or not you will reward this kill.

Baleful | Red Hessian Battleship
Scan: see below
Killshot: <image03>

Baleful | Red Hessian Battleship
Scan: <image02>
Killshot: <image03>

We're not sure whether the depressurized hull was repaired or a new battleship was given the same name. In any case, it tried its luck again today.

Type | Hessian Gunboat
Scan: <image04>
Killshot: <image05>

All these targets were encountered in Stuttgart and were either attacking the base or near it. Please send the reward to [ALG]-Bank.

[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Wildkins - 08-16-2014

Amazing work on those Red Hessians, [ALG]! I can feel safer already. No sweat about the lack of scans, our own internal security force has already screened the vessel. The following payment has been delivered to [ALG]-Bank:

24.750.000 - RHB-Merzig (Capital 8 Independent Hessian Battleship destroyed in defense of SGS)

49.500.000 - 2 destructions of Baleful (Capital 8 Independent Hessian Battleship in defense of SGS)

15.750.000 - Destruction of Type (Capital 8 Independent Hessian Gunboat in defense of SGS).

Thank you for the assistance. Good hunting!

Regards,
Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Azi - 08-16-2014

Guten tag,

This is Captain Becker of the Rheinwehr-vessel RNC-Moers. Have a couple of Hessians that strayed a bit to far from home.

First one, encountered yesterday a few clicks off Soylent. Didn't catch him showing any hostilities towards the base, though i made the process short anyhow.

Klaus.Luft
ID
Destruction
Location(I leave it up to you to decide if the multiplier applies or not)

Second one was spotted during my patrol.

Ragnar_Lothbrok
ID
Destruction

That is all for today. You will hear from me soon again i suspect!

Signed,
Lars Becker

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Jack_Henderson - 08-19-2014

[Image: TB_head_2.png]

Your name: Luisa Game

Where the money is going: Faze|Luisa.Game.

Kills:
  • The.Astonishing.Pearl (Rogue Gunboat, Rogue ID, CAU 6) = 6,000,000
  • BlackLightInterceptor (Switchblade, Lane Hacker ID) = 2,000,000
  • LH~Garrett's.Thor (Thor with 14 snacs, Lane Hacker ID) = 4,000,000 (+ a bonus?)
  • MNS-Valefor (Ranseur, Outcast ID, no armor) = 4,000,000
  • Aphrodite (Liberty Rogue ID, Scylla, Cau 5) = 7,500,000
  • Gladius (Rapier, OC ID) = 2,000,000

Circumstances: I have just realized that we are registered here and that we are good partners of Synth Foods. Let me stress that I love Synth Food and now that you are paying me to shoot your enemies, I love you even more.

But now to business: these ships listed below encountered a bad fate on my patrols around NY and Penny. Have a look, I hope the paperwork is fine. If not, do not hesitate to let me know, as this seems to be the first time our group claims on your board.

Thank you in advance and... enjoy:

Proof: Payment owed: 25,500,000 (if LH~Gareth's.Thor is worth a bonus, perhaps some more?)

Signing off for now.

Luisa Game

[Image: tbfoot.png]

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Wildkins - 08-22-2014

First, Captain of the RNC-Moers.

Good work with the Hessian Bombers. In accordance with the bounty board, you are paid the following sum:

3.000.000¢ (Independent Red Hessian Bomber, UAU8)
3.000.000¢ (Independent Red Hessian Bomber, UAU8)
Thus, your total is as follows: 6.000.000¢

Next, Faze Mercenaries.
Excellent work with the Rogues, Hackers, and Outcasts! You sure made short work of them. Your payment is as follows:
6.000.000¢ (Independent Rogue Gunboat CAU 6)
2.000.000¢ (Independent Lane Hacker Fighter UAU 8)
4.000.000¢ + 4.500.000¢ (LH~ Thor MkII UAU 8 - plus bonus)
4.000.000¢ (Independent Outcast Ranseur, no armor)
7.500.000¢ (Independent Rogue Destroyer, CAU 5)
2.000.000¢ (Independent Outcast Fighter, UAU 8)
Thus, your total is as follows: 30.000.000¢

Thank you both for the assistance. Good hunting!

Regards,
Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Flash™ - 08-22-2014

[Image: TB_3.png]

Evening Synth Foods,

Seems I almost forgot about this board, glad Miss Game reminded me. Anyway, I caught some targets in Liberty for you, hope you enjoy. *she smiles*

Quote:
Name: Gladius - ID Destruction

Name: Eat.at.Joe's - ID Destruction
4,000,000 SC to Faze|Anna.Cadwell.

[Image: Faze_logo_3_s.png]
Signed,
Anna Cadwell

[Image: tbfoot.png]

RE: Synth Foods, Inc. Bounty Board - Christensen - 08-22-2014

[Image: ractNX0.png]

Good day Synth Food, I have some nice kills for you. Uploading data.

Laifon_Alseif -ID and Killshot- 1.500.000 SC
Cap'n.Pablo.Buttwipe -ID and Killshot- 1.500.000 SC
Zeus.Pimpmoship -ID and Killshot- 1.500.000 SC
CFH-Executor -ID and Killshot- 1.500.000 SC
Cap'n.Pablo.Buttwipe -ID and Killshot- 1.500.000 SC
LH~Garrett's.Thor -ID and Killshot- 4.000.000 SC
Monkey.D.Luffy -ID and Killshot- 2.000.000 SC
Pickle.Stabber -ID and Killshot- 2.000.000 SC
Alabama.True.Blue -ID and Killshot- 2.500.000 SC

I belive that's all. Money will be sent to Faze|Scarlet.Fox. Total amount is 18.000.000 SC. Have a nice day.