Discovery Gaming Community
basics on making a transmission bar? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: basics on making a transmission bar? (/showthread.php?tid=118951)

basics on making a transmission bar? - nOmnomnOm - 08-08-2014

Hey guys just wondering out there.
I haven't had a transmission bar in like ever and when I look at all the varieties that there are I'm always stumped at what made it look so rugged and... well you know like this one

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=118893

The first post.

(sponsorz)

anyway....

how did that silver texture happen? Are there any templates to choose from? Photoshop or some magic program?

I know many of you don't like to give out your little tricks but just show me in the right direction? thanks!

RE: basics on making a transmission bar? - Johl45 - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 01:15 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: how did that silver texture happen? Are there any templates to choose from? Photoshop or some magic program?

It is just like the signature. It is too made with the help of photoshop by professionals just like the signatures and gets copy pasted it in your communication message.

RE: basics on making a transmission bar? - nOmnomnOm - 08-08-2014

Well I do signatures as well. I dont consider myself a professional but I know my way around.
Im asking HOW to get started and what generally happens.
Not WHO makes it.

How vs who.

you moved the "w" in the wrong place, buddy.

RE: basics on making a transmission bar? - Luke. - 08-08-2014

There are certain packs of paintbrushes that you can download which add a whole variety of stuff, including the techy stuff that surrounds the main layer of that T-Bar. For a clearer example of what I mean, check Luke Orsini's T-Bar. That one is made entirely of those brushes.

EDIT:

[Image: LOTB.png]

It's a lot easier than it looks to make basic ones. The rest is just trial and error, playing with shapes and text.

RE: basics on making a transmission bar? - Gulryz - 08-08-2014

I agree with Luke but Imagination is required and there is also a lot of other stuff used in Foochow and other people Tbs

(08-08-2014, 05:05 AM)osama gulryz Wrote: I agree with Luke but Imagination is required and there is also a lot of other stuff used in Foochow and other people Tbs

alright thanks for the advice i actually had no idea that stuff existed!

RE: basics on making a transmission bar? - Gulryz - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 05:31 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(08-08-2014, 05:05 AM)osama gulryz Wrote: I agree with Luke but Imagination is required and there is also a lot of other stuff used in Foochow and other people Tbs

I can help you with that Wink

(08-08-2014, 02:46 AM)Luke. Wrote: There are certain packs of paintbrushes that you can download which add a whole variety of stuff, including the techy stuff that surrounds the main layer of that T-Bar. For a clearer example of what I mean, check Luke Orsini's T-Bar. That one is made entirely of those brushes.

EDIT:

[Image: LOTB.png]

It's a lot easier than it looks to make basic ones. The rest is just trial and error, playing with shapes and text.
Hey thanks a ton I had no idea.

(08-08-2014, 05:49 AM)osama gulryz Wrote:
(08-08-2014, 05:31 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:

I can help you with that Wink

yea no huge rush im just wondering where to look for all this stuff