Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Red Hessian Army - [RHA] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Red Hessian Army - [RHA] (/showthread.php?tid=118971)

To: The Red Hessian Army - [RHA] - Vredes - 08-08-2014

[Image: Tb_2.png]

Ummm Hello there. Let me introduce myself. I am Joel Lugo from the Faze Mercenaries and I have some very tasty info for the Red Hessian Army here right beside me. It is tasty and spicy as well. Some really good footage of a stolen Cruiser maybe? Or a Hessian madman terrorizing the libertonians? Even so I think that information might be as much as tasty as important, expensive and profitable. Yesterday I caught a Hessian Vidar deep into the libertonian Capital, demanding heh... "donations". Today I caught him in Pennsylvania tearing down libertonian patrols. Since I think it might be your responsibility, I've decided to share this with you first.

You see one must eat and I am making my meals through hunting criminals *sniff* don't worry, the Faze Mercenaries have no interest in the Rheinland criminals.

File Attached: X
Therefore I would like to share this little piece of proof of my hones intentions. If you want the name of this brave captain I would like to talk in numbers, currency, money, credits or whatever you might call it. As well as a favor of your jewelers. I've heard that you make some of the finest Blood Diamond jewelery in Sirius.

I really sympathize you Hessians, and I wouldn't like this information to reach the wrong eyes and ears, but it will. My next transmission will be to the Liberty Navy, I have my job and prices on criminals are getting low these days.

Regards
K. J. Lugo

[Image: tbfoot.png]

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army - [RHA] - Zayne Carrick - 08-08-2014

Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system
ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Guten tag, herr Lugo of Faze Mercenaries.

You've based your transmission on assumption, that Oberkommando have no idea about task and position of each and every cruiser build by Red Hessians. I'm assuring you, that you're gravely mistaken. Captain of vessel in question was assigned on very special mission, so it shouldn't really bother you.

However, we want to thank you for staying sharp. If you'll find fine hessian ship in hands of some rogues, we'll be interested enough to pay you for it's callsign and base of operations.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army - [RHA] - Vredes - 08-08-2014

I think I can fairly understand that partner, but you see the problem here is that he is terrorizing and pirat... um demanding "donations" from the libertonian civilians. One such ship would be targeted by the Liberty Corporations and Government and thats where we come in.

The information is strictly between us... for now. I know your Oberkommando or whatever your leader is, might value the integrity of your few ships ships. I will be more than happy to share information on this ship, which wasn't even part of the army, if you fulfill my request.

I am not asking for much, only lets say his head worth in credits, around 10 million sirius credits and that little favor of your jewelers I mentioned.

Regards
K. J. Lugo

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army - [RHA] - Zayne Carrick - 08-08-2014

Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system
ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Tag again, herr Lugo of Faze Mercenaries.

You're in desperate need of money or what? Oberkommando have situation with said cruiser under control. The captain is merely executing his orders. As for terrorising civilians, it's just cover for secret operations, which are out of your concern.

We're paying mercs for doing actual job, not guncamming our ships. That's all.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army - [RHA] - Vredes - 08-08-2014

You didn't get my point partner. What would you pay for this cruiser to remain a secret for the Liberty Navy. I am not desperate, but more like... in need of some currency right now. One cannot cover all those ship expenses you know. Don't worry, I haven't told anyone yet. Still have a credit or two in my pocket, buy this will end as well. And I will be left poor and bloodthirsty again.

Regards
K. J. Lugo