Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Independent Neuralnet Division - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Independent Neuralnet Division (/showthread.php?tid=119105)

To: The Independent Neuralnet Division - Sabru - 08-12-2014

Comm ID: Hex

A woman in her mid twenties appears on the screen, her face completely hidden by shadow.

"Ach, The Independent Neuralnet Division. Your love of cold hard credits is as strong as your reported army of lawyers. You also have free passage almost everywhere and are not afraid to make deals with less than lawful folk. "
Hex taps something into her datapad.

"My organization requires some materials discreetly delivered for a project. You will find the list of required materials attached below."

Code:
Project Requirements:
- 20 units of Counterfeit software
- 300 units of Superconductors
- 1500 Units of Super Alloy or 500 units of Ship Hull Panels
- 100 Engine Components
- 200 units Industrial Materials
- 5 Nuclear Devices
- 50 units Optronics
- 50 units Ultralloy
- 20 units tungsten

"Now, to the matter of monetary compensation. I'd like to hear an estimate of the costs before i sign award the contract. A simple cost quote is required from you, outlining the costs associated."

Auf wiedersehen,
~ Hex.

RE: To: The Independent Neuralnet Division - Havok - 08-12-2014

[Image: qugpxQE.png]

*INCREASING SECURITY PROTOCOLS*
*A Man would appear on the Video Feed, well-dressed and puffing on a cigar*

Hex,

Good day to you. I must say you have an impressive list of things you require. Discreet and quick is key in our line of work. Now as for your impression of us, we would consider ourselves going where the money takes us. I'm sure you would not mind that I have added an encryption of my own to this communique.

Now I've done the calculations for your list. Thats going to cost me a bit of time. Quite a bit of time, and as you surely understand, time is money, my dear. Considering where I need to acquire all of these items, I reckon a price of Thirty Million Credits is required and ofcourse, a location to drop off these things you want.

Now as for those Ultra Alloys you requested, we are unable to acquire them at this time due to complications with out supplier. I shall let you know as soon as we are able to deliver this extra commodity at no extra price.

Let me know if these terms are agreeable.

Aiden Harris,
Vice President of the IND

[Image: zoHNndx.png]

RE: To: The Independent Neuralnet Division - Sabru - 08-12-2014

"Ja, that ist an acceptable cost. Provide account details and the funds will be wired quite quickly. You have the dropoff location sent via more secure means. As for the Ultra Alloy, it ist not required anymore."

Auf wiedersehen,
~ Hex.

RE: To: The Independent Neuralnet Division - Havok - 08-12-2014

Hex,
The job is done. Your dockmaster has received your required order, shipping manifest is attached. Payment goes to the [IND]Zombie.Bank

Manifest 1
Manifest 2

Aiden Harris,

RE: To: The Independent Neuralnet Division - Sabru - 08-14-2014

"The credits have been transferred. Your prompt work ist excellent. We may have more work for you in the future."

Auf wiedersehen,
~ Hex.

RE: To: The Independent Neuralnet Division - Havok - 08-14-2014

Hex,
the payment has been received. We pride ourself on the prompt and discreet work. You know where to reach us for further business.

Aiden Harris,