Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Board Moderators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Discovery Board Moderators (/showthread.php?tid=11928)

Pages: 1 2 3

Discovery Board Moderators - Igiss - 09-08-2008

I'm going to start assigning new moderators for the main forum soon enough. The moderators will have rights over all forums, but will be restricted to their particular area of responsibility. In all other areas, only deleting spam posts and posts containing direct insults/bad language is allowed. The moderators will be granted full rights, but are advised not to abuse those rights. This is particularly true about IP usage - issues related to IP are private and must never be brought to public sight. Such cases will result in revoking moderator rights for good.

Right now, I will grant moderator rights to two members:

Quintinius~Verginix - Role-playing forums
Gronath - Role-playing forums

Additional moderators will be added to sections that require it. Please note that all server administrators are automaticall granted super moderator rights, and admins won't be listed here.

Moderators should follow moderation guidelines (sticky thread in this forum). Also, please remember that you are not server admins and are not free to resolve server-related disputes. If you are concerned about certain thread getting out of control, please contact one of the admins. As you know, I'm against locking threads unless there's really no other choice.

Discovery Board Moderators - Zelot - 09-08-2008

I would be honored to offer myself as a board moderator. I think I would be quliified to moderate RP and Faction RP forums as well as Rules.

Discovery Board Moderators - kingvaillant - 09-08-2008

' Wrote:I would be honored to offer myself as a board moderator.

Same, if you are searching for people, I can offer myself too.

General discussion, Rules discussion, RP faction, Discovery Freelancer Mod,

Ohh btw, I know how forums works, been administrating 1(2) forums since I know Mr.Internet
"liberty forces forums" and one of my forums from a BF2 clan (gee I miss them and their favorite words: "HACKER!""CHEATER!""ROCKETNOOB!") ohh and an LSF one before the Liberty forces forums

First one is invisionfree. latter one, I don't remember, got wiped

Discovery Board Moderators - mwerte - 09-08-2008

yay good times and congrats!!

Discovery Board Moderators - Boss - 09-08-2008

Unless nominated by someone, I consider myself unqualified. Reason: Most of my work (were I a moderator) would be tidying up after myself:dry:

Discovery Board Moderators - Linkero - 09-08-2008

I'll voulunteer if needed. I have about 5 years experience administrating and moderating IPB

Discovery Board Moderators - Igiss - 09-08-2008

We don't need many more moderators now, really... in any case, you should specify which areas of the forum are you willing to moderate.

Discovery Board Moderators - stewcool - 09-08-2008

Well if ya need my help Im up for helping in the General forums or in the modding media forums.

//I look at forums way to often. Even at work I look at em.

Discovery Board Moderators - Linkero - 09-08-2008

I can do the whole Discovery Server Role-Playing and The Community sections....or spread out between one or the other

Discovery Board Moderators - n00bl3t - 09-09-2008

I'd nominate King.

I see yesterday is when Gronath was given his charge.