Discovery Gaming Community
To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary (/showthread.php?tid=119330)

To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary - Shinju - 08-18-2014

CommID: Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa ~ Paramilitary
To: Rheinland Federal Police ~ Rheinland Military
Subject: Smuggler

Kon'nichiwa!

I'm Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa of Gas Miners Guild Paramilitary Division.

Today I stopped Junker Salvager "StealthFrigate" full load of Cardamine drug. We tried to destroy smuggler in Sigma-13, however we continued in Frankfurt where we lost contact near Kruger station. I think you would like to investigate this smuggler.

Evidence

I hope we can co-operate together against Smugglers coming from Alpha to Rheinland, Arigato for your time.

~Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa of GMG Paramilitary Division

RE: To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary - Havok - 08-18-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Taruko Ishibashi
Subject: RE: Smuggler

Guten Tag Herr Ishibashi,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. It seems the station in question is Mainz Storage Facility, a Republican operation installation. I've already dispatched a wing to the Frankfurt System to investigate this matter aboard the station.

Furthermore, I had the intention of contacting the Gas Miners Guild, so it is good that we are already in contact. I propose a meeting to re-negotiate a Treaty on Sigma-13 so that we many more efficiently cooperate in the System to work against Smugglers and Raiders from Alpha and other corners of Sirius.

I look forward to your reply.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military

RE: To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary - Shinju - 08-18-2014

Kon'nichiwa again Admiral,

We are happy that you are going to investigate this problem. I would like to re-negotiate Sigma treaty, however I haven't got power to do that. Guild Master Taro Katsuo has to make a final decision. But I'm sure he would like to meet you and I will join him probably as his security.

RE: To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary - Laura C. - 08-18-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten2.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: RFP Detektiv Laura Carsten
SOURCE: Ulm Border Station
SUBJECT: Re: Smuggler

Guten Tag, fräulein Ishibashi. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m detektiv of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. Danke for your information about another untruthful junker. For your understanding, name of this ship is already known to polizei because we - precisely I - caught him with load of cardamine less than two weeks ago and he came with story that he was forced to do this and he will never again. Pff... I think it´s time to add his name to Rheinland criminal database. Just for your information, you can find copy of mein report in data attachment of this message. I will report him through our channels again, it seems he is ein professional smuggler.

Oh, and of course, any cooperation against smugglers is welcome as their activity is increasing in last weeks, especially when we speak about junkers.

Detektiv Carsten out.

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
(08-09-2014, 06:32 PM)Laura C. Wrote:
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten1.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High, RFP-O7D coding
IDENTIFICATION: Detektiv Laura Carsten

But I couldn´t finish my patrol before catching at least one smuggler, could I? Just little later when I was on patrol in Stuttgart system, I spotted in TLAGSNET ship loaded with cardamine which entered Frankfurt system. I was quick enough to catch it up near planet New Berlin and stopped it. It was junker Salvage frigate named StealthFrigate - well, captain obviously wasn´t acting much stealthy. Anyway, he cooperated and paid the fine, claiming that he owe something to some person from Junker base in Liberty and has to smuggle this load for him. Well, another story for my collection.

Problem appeared when I wanted to ask for the contraband to destroy it. Out of nowhere, my ship was paralysed by some major malfunction of all important systems and junker took the advantage of it and flew away before I finished rebooting main computer and was able to control my ship again. I sent him message that his action only means he will be added to criminal database and he said he is okay with it. But few minutes later, he obviously changed his mind and contacted me, asking to remove his entry and sent additional 5 million credits fine which I requested. So basically I could remove his entry before even putting it in...

*grins*

Scans and other evidence is hier...

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary - Shinju - 08-18-2014

Kon'nichiwa!

It's pleasure to meet you, Detektiv-sama. Whole problem of this smuggling is Maltese Nation... All junkers caught by our Paramilitary were hauling Premium Scrap to Omicron Alpha and then they are just simply transporting Cardamine back from Alpha to Unknown destination, through our Guild's sovereign space and Federal Republic of Rheinland. I'm sure we can find out a way how to stop smugglers transporting Cardamine in our systems.

RE: To: RFP, Military || From: GMG Paramilitary - Havok - 08-18-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Taruko Ishibashi
Subject: RE: Smuggler

Guten Tag again,
Please, inform your Guildmaster of my request and have him contact me so we many set up a meeting.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military