Discovery Gaming Community
Who Speaks for the Blood Dragons? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Who Speaks for the Blood Dragons? (/showthread.php?tid=11940)

Who Speaks for the Blood Dragons? - worldstrider - 09-08-2008

To the Blood Dragons

I am saddened by the disorganization and chaos that seems to define the operations of many Blood Dragons I see today. Some are rabidly violent and unpredictable in their actions, others nothing more than pirates or bored samurai looking for fights. I see little representation of the Dragon cause and no unity. Our relationship with the Golden Chrysanthemums has been slight but cordial and helpful and in past this had been so with the Dragons also--but now--there seems to no longer be a Blood Dragon movement...merely disaffected Dragons looting and fighting. The notable distinction of difference from these is Hogoyosa Ryuu...who has honor and discipline and wisdom. He alone of all I have sen lately has stood out amongst the chaos as a man and leader of wisdom. Are their any other Dragons who claim to speak for and defend the Dragon cause and not just their own? If so, we wish to become acquainted and formally open relations. We have some treaty proposals we wish to discuss but it is not something we will do with simple brigands.

Those of you of true blood and honor, please contact me.

As do true Dragons, I also look forward to a day when Kusari is ruled by a just and rightful heir and when we can visit and trade in peace with the noble Kusari people. Peace and victory to the Dragons and Chrysanthemums!

Speaker Vladimir Tinkerbell

Who Speaks for the Blood Dragons? - Saigo.Watanabe - 09-08-2008

In reply to Tinkerbell:

Konnichiwa
Yes it is a shame, and will be no doubt missed by the true Dragons and by us GC, I hope that this does not effect our standing and hope that we can continue benefiting both of our existences...
I hope that the HG will find yet another leader, but i believe it will be hard to live up to such a great leader, and friend.

Saigo.Watanabe of the Golden Chrysanthemums. ( I do not officially speak for the GC but i believe that most of us feel the same way)

' Wrote:In reply to Tinkerbell:

Konnichiwa
Yes it is a shame, and will be no doubt missed by the true Dragons and by us GC, I hope that this does not effect our standing and hope that we can continue benefiting both of our existences...
I hope that the HG will find yet another leader, but i believe it will be hard to live up to such a great leader, and friend.

Saigo.Watanabe of the Golden Chrysanthemums. ( I do not officially speak for the GC but i believe that most of us feel the same way)

My deepest apologies Lady.

My first contact was Lady Kushiro of the Chrysanthemums and I have always found her deportment impeccable and unimpeachable.

Always the Chrysanthemums have been perfect hosts and leaders with us and I apologize that the poltics with the Corsairs and Dragons and combat against the Wild have distracted me from being more active in communication with you all.

As soon as the Congressional "politicking" is done, I look forward to nothing more than arriving at Ainu with a full transport of luxury goods and having time to simply sit for tea.

You Servant,

Who Speaks for the Blood Dragons? - Saigo.Watanabe - 09-08-2008

' Wrote:My deepest apologies Lady.

My first contact was Lady Kushiro of the Chrysanthemums and I have always found her deportment impeccable and unimpeachable.

Always the Chrysanthemums have been perfect hosts and leaders with us and I apologize that the poltics with the Corsairs and Dragons and combat against the Wild have distracted me from being more active in communication with you all.

As soon as the Congressional "politicking" is done, I look forward to nothing more than arriving at Ainu with a full transport of luxury goods and having time to simply sit for tea.

You Servant,

You have no need to be sorry, The wild is a fearsome foe, but nothing we cannot handle i must say. Politics is something us GC will eventually have to deal with aswell once we take control of Kusari with our Dragon allies, which leads onto something else: i myself havent been in active communication with yourself, and so we have both been guilty of this but when you do arrive at Ainu with those Luxury goods, have a cuppa tea on me, or 2 if you feel like it *bows low* as a sign of forgiveness and peace for the future.

And i personally would say you are not our servant, but more of a friend.

Saigo.Watanabe Of the Golden Chrsanthemums.

I will most assuredly visit within the next day or so Lady. I am undertaking some of the trade responsibilities for the Congress lately and can certainly make a profitable trip with suitable gifts to your base.

I look forward to meeting and no apologies necessary.

Who Speaks for the Blood Dragons? - Tenacity - 09-08-2008

...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Yarimusha "Naginata" Gami
Subject: Blood Dragons

-Begin Transmission-

Many of the younger recruits do not seem to grasp the purpose for which we fight, but there are still those who value honor and know that it is not a militaristic battle we fight, but a political one.

In time they will grow and learn the ways of Samurai, and become respectful warriors to be feared by the corrupt Samura and Kusari Government. For now, we must try to teach them our ways and keep them on a tight leash.

-End Transmission-

A wise man once said...

Child

*Archival Recording, Earth Past, Junker Library of Congress Reference # 012-23-3435*