Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Royal Navy CC: Kingdom of Gallia || From: The Watchers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Royal Navy CC: Kingdom of Gallia || From: The Watchers (/showthread.php?tid=119444)

To: Gallic Royal Navy CC: Kingdom of Gallia || From: The Watchers - Shinju - 08-21-2014

[Image: 8Qe2rSB.png]

Greetings,

I'm Sierra Hawkins and I'm contacting you on behalf of The Watchers.

I would like to show you something... Ah right I'm uploading message from my sister. Here it is.

Quote:

-REDACTED-

Hello, fellow Gaians!

Today a certain situation took place, shortly before my arrival on Holmfirth and approval to your ranks.
When I was in planet Leeds orbit, I was stopped by a Royal Navy officer. After few minutes of silence and wondering, he finally spoke and declared that I'll get fined and killed if I'll be spotted flying, citing him, "enemy vessels in gallic space". He wasn't really keen on explaining this situation, so I've just moved on.
I've found this to be very... intriguing at least. After all, both the Empire and Gallia share the same enemy, so I don't see any reasons for such behaviour.

I'm also sending those logs from my ship's black box.

That's all. Clean skies, comrades.
-REDACTED-

Alright... It seems that your soldiers were treating my sister, even if they had no rights to do so. My sister didn't breach any of Gallic laws, including section 3 called "Ships and Equipment", point 3.2 about forbidden ships in Kingdom of Gallia and claimed system by Kingdom of Gallia. Please understand our current situation, our access to Bretonian transport ships is very bad and we would break Gallic laws in Leeds, Taus, Edinburgh system and so on. Corsair Empire helped us with current problem and if Gallic Kingdom wants to restrict us this option, we won't be able to supply our stations and stations claimed or owned by Gallic Kingdom in Leeds and surrounding systems. If you still want to restrict usage of Corsair ships, we would like to request access to Gallic transport ships, namely "Vache" class Train, "Taureau" class Armored transport and "Aurochs" class freighter, because Gallic transports won't have any problem with your laws, yes?

I hope we can solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

Au revoir
~Hawkins.

[Image: ZRJgTdZ.png]

RE: To: Gallic Royal Navy CC: Kingdom of Gallia || From: The Watchers - Haste - 08-22-2014

TRANSMISSION ENTRANT

PRIORITÉ: LOW
SUJET: LAW BREACH

ID: Commandant Maurice Cornett, Marine Royale Gauloise

Madame Hawkins:

Your communiqué crossed my desk, so I will be addressing your issues.

It would seem that your sister - was it? - crossed paths with one of our greenest Aspirants. Unfortunately, fresh recruits such as monsieur Morin do not retrieve extensive training prior to being sent to reinforce the front lines. As such, it may occur that they in fact make an ever-so-small mistake.

It is even more unfortunate that Morin's minor error of judgement lead to damages to the ship your sister was piloting. On the positive side, however, the message you uploaded leads me to believe that your sister herself is still in one piece. Given the potency of the Royal Navy's weaponry, she may well have ended up wounded, or even dead.

Now, on to the good news. Florian Morin, the Aspirant your sister encountered, has recently been lifted to the rank of Sous-Lieutenant. As part of his training, he was given a refresher course on Gallic law and procedures. In result, it is highly unlikely that monsieur Morin will repeat his slight mistake.

As for your request for transport vessels of Gallic make:

I would like to point out that ships such as the Aurochs and Vache are restricted to individuals and organizations who have pledged loyalty to the Crown. Naturally, this includes the entirety of Gallia's civilian populace as well as its many, thriving corporations and its police- and military forces. It does not, however, include the Gaian movement - which I believe you are part of.

Should you wish to pledge your undying loyalty to the Kingdom of Gallia, I would suggest you do so through different, more appropriate channels.

-Cornett

TRANSMISSION TERMINÉE

RE: To: Gallic Royal Navy CC: Kingdom of Gallia || From: The Watchers - Shinju - 08-22-2014

[Image: 8Qe2rSB.png]

Greetings again,

It's quite sad that your 'greenest' Aspirant doesn't know laws of his own Kingdom. However thank you for information.

Au revoir
~Hawkins.

[Image: ZRJgTdZ.png]