Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nicole Hunter | From: An Old Friend - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nicole Hunter | From: An Old Friend (/showthread.php?tid=119468)

To: Nicole Hunter | From: An Old Friend - Stefz - 08-21-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...{Cristina.Mancini}.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Buonasera, signorina Hunter. Does my name ring any bells? That's right, a former 101st Ghosts of Razgriz administrator is knocking at your doors. I won't bother you with personal questions and am going to cut to the chase.

As you obviously are aware, I stepped down from my position in Ghosts long time ago. Let's just say I needed to disappear for a while due to some private reasons. For the last two years, I've been spending my time staying hidden in Liberty borderworlds. However, now that the danger is partially over, I can emerge from the shadows.

Your first question would most likely be: Why not return to Malta instead of deciding to join the Lane Hackers? It is quite simple. Even though I've remained hidden for the last two years, I still have eyes and ears on Malta. I am aware of the civil war that took place between Ghosts and Lanciers. Those childish moves that both parties pulled made me question their loyalty to Maltese people, as many civilians ended up dead, like Malta already doesn't have problems with the population.

Close to a month ago, an information that there are many groups and familias rising on Malta reached me. Considering the past events, I can already tell where that is going. A bunch of power-hungry groups with nobody to lead them will probably just cause another riot on Malta. I wish I was wrong, but those are my speculations. That is the main reason I am not going back, but instead, knocking at my old friend's doors. If you are interested in specifics to why I left the Ghosts in the first place, we can talk about it, but not over this transmission. I'd prefer it being done in person.

Feel free to let me know if you want to arrange a meeting, and possibly, my initiation into your ranks.

Oh, I almost forgot, one more thing. I'd like to keep my true identity between you and me, maybe another highly ranked Hacker if it's really necessary.

With that being said, I shall return back to shadows and wait for your contact. I'm sure it won't be much of a trouble finding me, considering your abilities.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Cristina Mancini - Nicole Hunter - 08-21-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Buenas noches senora Mancini,

I am glad to hear from you again. I must say that your message was completely unexpected but at the same time very pleasant surprise. A person of your knowledge, experience and skills will certainly strengthen our organization. I have no doubts that giving you access to our resources will prove beneficial both to our agenda and your personal goals.

However, the required secrecy puts significant limitations to our endeavors. First and foremost, I cannot offer you a security clearance even remotely adequate to your position within the Ghosts of Razgriz. It would be too suspicious, so you will have to go through standard induction procedures and earn other Hackers' trust the hard way. I am sure, however, that it will prove to be a no challenge for you. On the bright side, it will also allow you to get accustomed to our operational techniques.

Now comes the hard part. As a former administrator of 101st you are still recognizable by many Outcasts. I know that it will be hard for you, but we have to alter your image - starting from the color of hair to dressing and make-up styles. Also, you will have to get accustomed to voice-alteration implant and once you make it to Mactan I will personally inject you an endodermic DNA vaccine - it should limit a chance of your DNA being recognized through superficial scans.

An unmarked civilian shuttle with Mactan coordinates will wait for you on Curacao on the landing pad 56. Inside you will find your new identity card along with background story and a voice implant. Memorize everything during your journey to Mactan. Do not bring anything with you, as you will find everything you need on the shuttle.

Good luck,
Nicole Hunter

P.S. From now on your only alias and identity is Irina Sedova.

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...