Discovery Gaming Community
To: LH~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LH~ (/showthread.php?tid=119533)

To: LH~ - Gypsie Skripto - 08-23-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner Fnord
To: LH~
Encryption: Go Hackers!

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti Lanefolk!

It's been a while since I left Libby to hit the Taus and Baffin, but as an independent reporter who roamed the underbelly of my house of origin, I've always remembered the Lane Hackers fondly. Your quest is really formidable, only second to your battlefield of choice, that where the cliffnotes or reality live.

It was only you then who I could call for what I'm in need for. See... the Congress has taken me in since some Order fanatics decided to throw on a witch hunt against TAZ. It's been really nice here with the Junkers, and I've also had the chance to interact with and learn more about current Lane Hackers.

It's been all nice but I'll have to return to my duties as a TAZ, and I plan on taking the Salvager Frigate that I'm nowadays flying as a Junker with me when I get back to Baffin. I'll have to give the Frigate some pimping; my duties as a Temporary Autonomous Zoner transit rougher roads than those I'm doing here in Texas. Already got some men working on the armor, and the guns I already sorted them out, but my bridge needs a scanner that's worth such a rare abomination of a ship. My dear Frigate needs navigational apparatus of an artisan's workmanship. It's only you, the Lane Hackers, that I trust can perform such a task. That's why I'd like to get my hands on one of your Spyglass Scanners, if you allow me to. I know it's second to none when it comes to navigation.

I hope there's something I can do to retribute this favor too. Please let me know if so. I also wish that Eris may be with you always.

23's!

Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner

RE: To: LH~ - Vladimir Scorpius - 08-24-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Mr. Skripto,

While your warm words might soothe someone's heart it doesn't really help in business arrangements. It's something that corporate smellfungus would depend on in stinky situation.

However, being a polite person myself, I must inform that Spyglass Scanner array is not for sale or exchange as it is our pride and joy in technologcal field. On top of that, anyone outside of Lane Hackers found to be using this piece of equipment will be subject to harsh consequences.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: LH~ - Gypsie Skripto - 08-24-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner Fnord
To: LH~
Encryption: Go Hackers!

[Image: fearandloathingl.jpg]

Kallisti!

That's what I told my Hibachi dealer but he insisted saying "what can you lose by simply asking? It's quite the piece of tech...". he's an old fart. Excuse me for wasting your time!

23's!

Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner