Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 (/showthread.php?tid=119600)

To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Gypsie Skripto - 08-25-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner Fnord
To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2
Encryption: Knock knock!

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti Mr. Doria!

It's Gypsie Skripto, from the Temporary Autonomous Zoners! I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you. Anyways... I guess you are aware of The Order's witch hunt in Baffin! Some of us aren't safe there so we've spread out. My nationality and close bonds with some Junkers made me pick Texas for my own exile, and the Congressmen have been really good hosts but it's time I settle down all Zoner and proper and continue with my TAZ duties, at least from here.

So, I'm writing to you to let you know that I'm in need of an apartment, an office, a depot and a docking moor suitable for a Salvager Frigate at Freeport 2. I've recently endeavoured in certain activities that demand my presence in the region for indefinite time. I hope this is not a problem for you or the station routine. I will keep it quiet.

23's!

Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Bering Shipping Inc. - 08-25-2014

[Image: BQyUNH5.png]

Greetings Mr. Skripto.

I am a great fan of your No Burns No Cabbages Reports... Too bad I haven't read any new issues lately...

Anyway, of course you can stay at Freeport 2. BSI only got the administration of the station because since the war and specially after the gates got destroyed the freeport was practicaly abandoned. We just finished putting the station up back to full operational a few weeks ago.

As the movement here is still kinda low, we have apartments and offices and cargo space available for your use. You can dock on the freeport at any time you want. Just talk to the docking master, I will leave instructions with him to direct you to your apartment and office, both are already reserved for you.

I will probably be in the omicrons when you arrive, I am leaving in my transport within the hour, but I hope to meet you in person when I get back. Also, our bar is almost ready to start operating again. The inauguration will probably be in a couple weeks at the most. You are invited, of course.

See you soon, Mr. Skripto. Doria out.

[==Transmission Terminated==]

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Gypsie Skripto - 08-25-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Junker Congress Autonomous Zoner Fnord
Encryption: Knock knock!

[Image: fearandloathingl.jpg]

Kallisti Mr. Doria!

It's always good to hear about the NBNCR fans! The #3 issue is being delayed because my field investigation is still taking place. I'm writing an article on Junker life, focusing on James Trenton (I'm sure you know him).

I'm also glad for your prompt response and as we speak I'm flying from Texas into Bering. I would like to take the chance to accept that inaugural party invitation too. I'll be there, hopefully with a plus one. Looking forward to meet you then!

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: S9iYuwQ.png]

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Gypsie Skripto - 10-20-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
Encryption: Beringu

[Image: xg8mFDc.gif]

Kallisti Tony dear friend!

I can already tell you that my time at Freeport 2 has been really great, but I write to you today for something else actually. We're building a Freeport in Baffin, Brunswick Shrine, and for it's construction material supplies we're contacting all of our friends out there. There's a certain commodity that your people will find easy to get, namely 20.000 Nanomembrane Filters from Cold Bay Depot. The guys there will even let you moor a whale there!

So... interested breda?

23s,

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Bering Shipping Inc. - 10-21-2014

[Image: QO5561r.png]

Greetings Mr. Skripto.

I am Jeannette Devereaux, Chief Secretary for Bering Shipping Incorporated. Tony is out in the Omegas right now, but he should arrive back here at Freeport Two this evening.

But we are certainly interested in the contract you offer, Mr. Skripto. I need just a few details, like how much are you paying for each unit of the cargo, or is it a closed contract? What is your offer?

And, later of course, the coordinates of the station.

Glad to make your acquaintance, Monsieur Skripto. Best regards,

Jeannette Devereaux
Chief Secretary - BSI

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Gypsie Skripto - 10-21-2014

To: Jeannette Devereaux

[Image: xg8mFDc.gif]

Kallisti!

Thanks for the quick reply! We're right now paying 3.000 sc per unit of Nanomembrane Filters delivered to the station, which is located inside the Barrier Nebula in Baffin, sector GH-5. I hope this price suits you, specially considering that you can take some Baffin products back to Bering, I know you guys are fond of our Pineal Amulets. If you consider the price to be too low though, we can discuss an off-chart bonus.

23s,

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Bering Shipping Inc. - 10-22-2014

Hello again, Mr. Skripto.

The price you offer is more than satisfactory. Expect the first deliveries for tomorow.

Best regards,

Jeannette Devereaux
Chief Secretary - BSI

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Bering Shipping Inc. - 10-30-2014

Hello once more, Mr. Skripto.

Your docking master must have already informed you, but this is to report that all twenty thousand units of Nanomembrane Filters have been delivered.

As we know that your station will demand more expansions and therefore much more materials until it is fully completed, we offer our services. We are glad to be of assistance to our friends.

Best regards,

Jeannette Devereaux
Chief Secretary - BSI

RE: To: Tony Doria, Freeport 2 - Gypsie Skripto - 11-01-2014

To: Jeannette Devereaux

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti!

I personally thank you for the services provided, and hope everything has gone smoothly for you. We'll be good for now but you'll be first in line when we start makin the calls for stage three of the project. Until then!

23's!

[Image: L2d9kgf.png]