Discovery Gaming Community
Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet (/showthread.php?tid=119671)

Pages: 1 2 3

Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - An'shur - 08-26-2014

Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet

Rheinland police and military registered weird Red Hessian activity drop through whole state, especially in the Dresden system. Buro der Marineninteligenz have sent couple of reconnaisance groups to the sorrounding systems. One of these groups discovered huge Red Hessian fleet in the Omega 11 system. Military forced to prepare defense of the nearby Stuttgart sent part of it's fleet from Hamburg and New Berlin to planet Breisgau's orbit. However, this movement haven't remained unnoticed by many Red Hessian and Bundschuh patrols spread through Rheinland.

LAWFULL SIDE - RM, MND, RFP, BHG, [SASF], mercenaries, freelancers, corporations, indies and officials

Function: Defenders
Objective: Prepare defense fleet near Freiburg station, estabilish forward recon group near the Westnebel. Once the recon pick up Red Hessian fleet's presence, move towards the nebula and destroy the hostile fleet. Also, send a little scout group to the last known position of the Red Hessian fleet via tradelanes and the jumpgate. If the fleet will still be there, don't attract much attention and fall back. If it won't be there, criss-cross the system and attempt to find them.
RV point: Freiburg station, Stuttgart

Brief Military plan

UNLAWFULL SIDE - Red Hessians, Bundschuh, LWB, Unioners, Coalition, pirates, mercenaries, freelancers, indies and officials

Function: Attackers
Objective: Elliminate the Rheinland military fleet before they will estabilish too strong defense of the Stuttgart system. Reports indicates that the fleet is gathering at the Freiburg station. Use jumphole and proceed straight towards there. Avoid contact with Stuttgart jumpgate to not be detected.
RV point: G/H 2/3, Omega 11 (Last fleet position known for lawfulls)
Brief Red Hessian plan

PS:
Garrett's Thor will not participate!
Don't hug Freiburg please, fleets are meant to clash near Westnebel. I hope both sides will have similiar numbers.

Date and time: Friday, 29th August, 19:00 GMT, Hessians will get contacted ingame by my lawfull character about when exactly to attack, not later than 19:30 GMT

Edit: The Thor has been divided by zero.

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - Havok - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 08:07 PM)Absinthe Wrote: PS:
Garrett's Thor will not participate!

If you haven't noticed, the week is already over.

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - An'shur - 08-26-2014

I know, but I don't know who have it now.

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - Havok - 08-26-2014

Noone does. The ship has been deleted.

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - SnakeLancerHaven - 08-26-2014

I'd like to apply the Sirius Alliance Star Fleet into this event for the lawful side, is it possible? Unofficial but still. Since most of the enemies are the allies of the Sirius Coalition, we can't miss this event :))

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - An'shur - 08-26-2014

Sirius Alliance Star Fleet can participate, updating the main page.

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - Mao - 08-29-2014

I could bring an unarmored Hessian Cruiser, an unarmored RNC Carrier or a LWB bomber. I'll try to attend and see what's needed. (Yeah, my caps are not ready for combat yet but I don't mind blowing up Big Grin)

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - KaiserDietz - 08-29-2014

This starts in 40 minutes?

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - An'shur - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 06:23 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote: This starts in 40 minutes?

In 1 hour and 27 minutes now.

RE: Event - Discovery of the Red Hessian fleet - Vredes - 08-29-2014

no...