Discovery Gaming Community
Med Force Enterprises - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: Med Force Enterprises (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=707)
+------ Forum: Med Force Enterprises Company Network (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=708)
+------ Thread: Med Force Enterprises (/showthread.php?tid=119931)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Med Force Enterprises - -Revenant- - 12-10-2023

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]
< Personal Recipient Eyes Only >

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Alexander Felton
Location ....... Med Force Omega Hospital, Omega 3 system
To ......................Dr. John Henry and Jill
Subject .......... Birth

Dear Dr. John Henry Holliday,
Thank you for sharing the wonderful news of Anya Elara Xi's arrival. In these uncertain times, it is certainly refreshing to hear some good news. Congratulations to Dr. Jill Xi on successfully bringing her daughter into the Med Force family.

I am delighted to hear that the delivery went smoothly and that both Anya and Dr. Xi are doing well. It must have been an incredible honor for you to assist in such a joyous occasion. The picture you took of Anya must be a beautiful keepsake for everyone to cherish.

Please pass on my heartfelt congratulations and warmest welcome to Anya. I am sure she will bring much joy to her parents and those around her. As Dr. Xi begins her well-deserved maternity leave, I extend my best wishes for a restful and fulfilling time with her new bundle of joy.

Once again, congratulations to Dr. Jill Xi and welcome to the family, Anya. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with all of us.

Best regards.

Alexandar Felton,
Doctor in Med Force Omega Hospital
Med Force Enterprises

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 01-15-2024

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: All Med Force Personnel

I am pleased to announce that we now have a hydroponics bay at our hospital in Omega 3. This should relieve some of the supply issues there. Before too long we will begin an expansion on the base as we continue to grow.
I will be spending some time in Baffin doing some work there before I head back to Omicron Theta and Med Force One.

-Doc

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Alicia Cook - 02-03-2024

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Alicia Cook,
Location: Command Bridge, [MFE]Med.Force. Three, Omicron Theta
To: All Med Force Personnel

Greetings, All,

We are docked at the Academy after witnessing the slaughter of a lot of Corsairs by Nomads. We first arrived to find drifting pilots only to see the Nomads arrive. We managed to rescue some pilots but opted to stay clear as Nomads can be unpredictable. The pilots are being treated and will eventually be returned home.

Respectfully,
Alicia Cook, Commanding

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Pennyfield - 02-11-2024

< MFE Eyes Only >

Comm ID ..... Anne Preben
Location ....... Med Force General Academy, Omicron Theta
To ...................... Dr. John Holliday
CC ..................... Jill Xi; MFE Academy Security
Subject .......... Security at the upcoming event

Good day Doctor,

Anne here,

Jill asked me to go over the security protocols and scale up in expectation of the event hosted at the academy. Rest assured, I can sense your worries and trust me, a lot of my staff share these.
While security at the academy is already more strict than many Freeports, we have implemented new security layers as well as brought in extra security personnel from both Pygar and the Omega hospital. For now my team and I are running security drills with some students as role-players. This adds authenticity and prepares the security teams for any real events should these occur.

The meeting will be held at the top deck level C in section 9. Guest accommodation is provided in sections 15 through 31. The second cafeteria is off-limits to both academy personnel and students and shall be used for the event. For now my teams have allocated half of level C for this event. The blast doors are closed and can only be opened by security at the main control room.
As an extra layer of security the lifts between the top deck can no longer go to the center or lower deck. Stairway blast doors between decks have also been sealed.

Doctor, please be advised that the security check when boarding the academy has been changed. Expect an extra ten minutes delay at security.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line or contact me through Jill.

Kind regards,

Anne Preben,
Chief of Security, Med Force General Academy, Omicron Theta
Med Force Enterprises

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 02-11-2024

*incoming transmission*
To: Chief Anne Preben

Good Afternoon, Chief,

I am wrapping up some work here in Baffin before I head to Theta. The general sense that I have been getting from everyone is mistrust. For now, I cannot afford to let that feeling get in my way, not with my overall good history with the Corsairs and certainly not with me being the founder of this great Enterprise. Dr. Xi head the Academy and you head security there under her direction so I will stand by the rules you set. I will arrive alone in my transport and will have my personal sidearms beneath my robes. I will only turn them over to you if you must take them.

I think my chief concern comes with cargo holds from arriving ships. I am guessing you have a detailed guest list? I just do not want another group of commandos storming our base as they did Freeport 9. I also have some Corsair pilots in the medical wards that are recovering, pilots that Commander Cook recovered during the fighting. They will be returned to their people and their sidearms returned upon their exit.

Other than that, it seems you have this under control. I look forward to seeing you.

-Doc

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 02-11-2024

*incoming transmission*
To: Dr. Isabella Saito

Dr. Saito,

I am sure by now that you know of the meeting that will take place aboard Med Force Academy in Omicron Theta in a few days. Representatives of the Corsair Empire will be there as will other members of the Zoner community including OSI and the NCC. Considering everything that has happened over the last few weeks in Theta and on Freeport 9, tensions will be high no doubt. I know mine are. Security will be heightened a very tight. I will not tell you where to be during this but be mindful of things if you plan to be at the hospital in quarters or wherever while the delegation goes on. If you wish to say on your ship, I will keep you posted. If you wish to stay aboard Med Force One, I can channel it to you. The ship will be cloaked and out of harms way should the unthinkable happen. You are one of my department heads so I am looking out for your safety.

-Doc

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Broken Wings - 02-13-2024

Comm ID ..... Dr. Isabella Saito
Location ....... [MFE]~Broken.Wings, Freeport 1, Omega 3 system
To ...................... Doc Holliday
Subject .......... Diplomatic Meeting.

Hello Dr Holliday

I have heard about the Stupid War that the Corsairs Started in Theta. It was hard for me to Reach for my Patients during the Fights in the System. I promise that I will be super careful in the Theta System and make use of the Cloaking Device of my Dromedary as often as I can. I assume that I shall not be at your side at this Meeting? But if you want I can give you a Psychological Analysis of the other Participants. The more Information you have the more easy the Negotiations should become.

I am hoping that this meeting will finally bring the Peace Back to Omicron Theta. The System had seen enough Bloodshed in the last months and enough lives were lost on all sides. Now it is time to end this senseless war so that I can take care of the psychological scars that it has Created. I will meet you at your Office on Medforce One as soon as i can.

Dr. Isabella Saito,
Head Psychologist, [MFE]
Capitan, [MFE]~Broken.Wings
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 02-26-2024

*incoming transmission*
To: Dr. Isabella Saito

Dah'lin,

I will be busy at Med Force Academy dealing with said war. Um, I wish to keep those in the room to a minimum namely, the delegates. Once finished, I will retreat to Med Force One although I am not sure what I will be doing once there. If there is day left, I will head to the medical wards or a research lab. I never have a shortage of work.

-John

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Broken Wings - 02-28-2024

Comm ID ..... Dr. Isabella Saito
Location ....... [MFE]~Broken.Wings, Freeport 1, Omega 3 system
To ...................... Doc Holliday
Subject .......... Diplomatic Meeting.

Hello my Love

i understand that you have some hard days ahead of you. I wish you all the luck and Strenght that i can send you. I know you will do your best to end this Senseless War. I myself had to move the Healing heart over to the Tau´s. We have a Medical Emergancy on Planet Harris that needs the Facilitys of the Healing Heart. But we will be soon on at the Livadia Shipyard in Omicron Kappa for our Yearly Inspection of the ship.

Should you need us then please send an Mail to me and we will make sure that we will be in Theta as fast as we can.

Dr. Isabella Saito,
Head Psychologist, [MFE]
Capitan, [MFE]~Broken.Wings
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.