Discovery Gaming Community
Med Force Enterprises - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: Med Force Enterprises (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=707)
+------ Forum: Med Force Enterprises Company Network (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=708)
+------ Thread: Med Force Enterprises (/showthread.php?tid=119931)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-09-2020

Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: All Med Force Personnel and Assets
Priority: High
Subject: Rheinland Civil War

It would seem that hostilities have broken out in Rheinland amongst themselves. I am not sure who is who or what to expect there so if you are going to Rheinland, be on your guard and take sides with no one.
Commander Schmidt, Commander Coyle, I know you are both of Rheinland background so if you need leave for some reason, do let me know.
In fact, Dr. Van Goeben, let me know where things sit with you as I know you are from Rheinland as well.

-Doc

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Pennyfield - 04-11-2020

Comm ID: Jill Xi
To: Doc Holliday, MedForce Enterprises
Priority: Normal
Subject: On-boarding and reporting for work

Good day Doc Holliday,

I am happy to report that in a few moments I will be the owner of a new Democritus Luxury Yacht and can therefor officially start my job for MFE.
If you could be so kind to let me know where and when to start the on-boarding I'll make my way as soon as the final inspection of the vessel has been completed.

Yours truly,

Jill Xi, PharmD

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-11-2020

To: Jill Xi, Med Force Medicine Research and Development
Subject: Processed and Welcome

Good Day, Miss Xi,

You are officially accepted, rostered and a full time member of this Enterprise. As discussed, you will work in research for medicines and pharmaceuticals. The Democritus is a good choice for your mission. As I am sure that your work will take you all over space, house and otherwise, it is just right. All I ask is that you keep me posted of your accomplishments and progress. Also, you have an office assigned to you on both Med Force facilities as needed. It is an honor to be working with you.

Sincerely,
-Doc

To: All Med Force Personnel and Assets
Priority: High
Subject: Med Force General-B

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the construction of a new hospital for us in Omicron Theta just outside of planet Pygar appropriately named, Med Force General-B. It has much work to be done on it so please do what you can to supply it as we start adding modules.

[Image: jFo2mU6.png]

Currently, we need these goods for a shield generator:
• 15,000 Robotic Hardware
• 15,000 Industrial Hardware
• 10,000 Magnetic Superconductors
• 10,000 Fusion Diodes
As of this posting, I supplied the robotic hardware.

I have also opened a Core Upgrade slot which will need:
• 40,000 Hull Segments
• 100,000 Industrial Hardware
• 40,000 Robotic Hardware
• 40,000 Reinforced Alloy
• 40,000 High Performance Alloy
• 40,000 Optronic Arrays
• 40,000 Heat Sinks
• 20,000 Plasfoam Conduits
• 20,000 Nanomembrane Filters

I will keep you posted as to what else we need. Let us keep this project rolling and make a good presence for us.

-Doc

*incoming transmission*
To: Jill Xi

A big thank you for your very hard word today doing all of that coordinating with the new base and such. It would not have been the success it was today without you.

-Doc

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-13-2020

*incoming transmission*
To: All Staff

Page updated.

-Doc

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-21-2020

*incoming transmission*
Subject: Official Base Opening

All,
Just wanted to link our recent base opening in Omicron Theta to here for all. Thank you, Dr. Xi, for your hard work.

-Doc

Base Opening

RE: Med Force Enterprises - sajuuk111 - 05-11-2020

Character name: Layla Velasquez, and her staff: Jane Yorkfield, Leonardo Dominguez

Forum ID: sajuuk111

Ship Name: Scyldtruma.Animalis

Group/Affiliation: Gaians

Greetings Doc. I have urgent news for you. You know me already. I cant take it anymore. I have contacted with OSC, and Gaians were simply mad. The superiors has declared me as a Fugitive. I'm currently docked in Lanzarote Station. I cant come out. I need to get out of here. In one piece. My ship has been disabled and we are stuck.
I was on my way back from Gallia, namely Signore Casanova, of GpM. Then i have received a message from Gaian High Command, telling me that i am no longer considered as an ally. I rushed to dock here, because i knew there might be something on my ship that would restrict me moving at all.

I am safe and sound in Lanzarote, and thank god for Zoner Hospitality. I have met with a high ranking officer here, telling me that you were looking to open up a new division, for beloved animals. Since i am already stuck here, well. Thats all i need to tell. I'll be at Lanzarote if you need me.

My cousin will bring me a Shukensha to leave here in one piece. We can talk later on! Have a nice day Doc, hopefully better than mine.

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 05-11-2020

*incoming transmission*
Subject: Welcome, Layla Velasquez

I have received your information and added you to the roster. Before you get active, do get your transponder and rep sheet straightened out. You need to be reading Zoner. You will be working our new department as we break into veterinary medicine. On board pets and even the odd wild animal needs help too.
A Shukensha.......never heard of one of those.

-Doc

RE: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 07-22-2020

All Personnel:

Update made to write-up. Added Med Force Donryu RnD