Discovery Gaming Community
The Final Vengeance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Final Vengeance (/showthread.php?tid=119971)

The Final Vengeance - Betrayersfear - 09-06-2014

[Image: SmallT2_zps09c17432.png]

History: Hans Vulschmekt and Albrecht Robentrop were both members of the Rheinland Navy. After losing almost an entire wing to a Corsair ambush they pleaded for a harsher reaction to the Corsair threat but they were unheeded by their superiors.
Feeling their loyalty slip away the two pilots contacted Junker informants to assist them in approaching the Outcasts.
Spending a brief half hour before a routine patrol to tear out the tracking devices in their fighters they broke off into an asteroid field at cruise speed before their patrol party knew what was happening and from there made there way across Sirius to Omicron Alpha.
With the aid of Junker funding they acquired more powerful vessels than those they fled in enabling them to attack larger Corsair vessels.
While remaining indebted to the Outcasts for their assistance, The Final Vengeance forge their own genocidal path.
Knowing the two of them could never create any real impact on their own they have contacted old friends and spread word of their vendetta in the hopes of attracting more vengeful pilots to their personal war.

Goal: Destroy all Corsairs...Ever...Forever.
Due to limited numbers and resources the immediate goal of The Vengeance is the building of trust between them and the various criminal groups opposed to the Corsairs, once support has been gained The Final Vengeance will truly begin.

Ships used: For now: Outcasts. Although we will be attempting to broaden our selection.

Diplomacy: Friendly: Outcasts and Junkers (While separate will always assist an Outcast or Junker in trouble) Hostile: Corsairs, Reapers of Sirius. Unfriendly: Any Lawfuls and anyone allied with the corsairs. Neutral: All other pirate groups, Nomads.

ID: Outcast
Tag/Naming Convention: -TFV-<Vengeance/Death/Hell related ie. Cerberus.Fang, Vengeful.Spear,The.Devils.Fist>

Zone of Influence: None

Base of Operations: None yet.
----------------------------------------
Any colossal or sub-colossal mistakes I made that need fixing?
Ideas on the idea?
First time posting anything Faction related or at all so if I'm jumping the gun or anything please let me know.
Will be uploading a Recruitment page shortly.

RE: The Last Sentinels - Stefz - 09-06-2014

Well, first of all, Outcasts are not on the best terms with Rogues nowadays, so I wouldn't recommend using their equipment. Red Hessians oppose cardamine distribution in Rheinland, and I think other Rheinland unlawfuls too. Blood dragons also oppose distribution of cardamine to Kusari, so we are not in any good relations with them either. As for Hackers, you might want to develop some RP between the two of you and get the permission for LH stuff, otherwise it might get really nasty.

You should try to read and understand Outcast lore more.

RE: The Last Sentinels - Betrayersfear - 09-06-2014

You know, now that I think about it I was taking a few liberties. It was mainly meant to signify random members of said factions joining this "army" but I can see the problem with that now. I will try and fix all that.
---------------------------------------------------
Hope that fixed it. Not entirely sure what you mean by Outcast lore unless you meant just the diplomacy errors.

RE: The Last Sentinels - Stefz - 09-06-2014

Glad to see you admit your mistakes, a lot of people don't. Anyways, if you have any questions add me on skype, which is in my profile and I'll do my best to help you out.

RE: The Last Sentinels - SnakeLancerHaven - 09-06-2014

Also is it possible to use a different name like "Guardians" or something? I'm sure people will get confused with this faction http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=112838

I know the tag isn't the same but still, inRP mentioning Sentinels will confuse those who know

RE: The Last Sentinels - Betrayersfear - 09-06-2014

I was unaware they were a thing. I'll talk to my friends who made the faction with me and see if we can come up with something. Otherwise The Last Guardians it will be.

RE: The Last Sentinels - SnakeLancerHaven - 09-06-2014

(09-06-2014, 06:32 PM)Betrayersfear Wrote: I was unaware they were a thing. I'll talk to my friends who made the faction with me and see if we can come up with something. Otherwise The Last Guardians it will be.

I appreciate your understanding of the situation (bow) wish you the best with your faction! Smile

RE: The Last Sentinels - Shizune - 09-06-2014

Quote:Goal: Destroy all Corsairs...Ever...Forever.

[Image: more-blood-for-the-blood-god.png]

In other words, good luck, I think it looks good

RE: The Last Guardians - Betrayersfear - 09-07-2014

Changed the name and updated the info a bit. The name will probably change but there it is.
---------------------------------
Hopefully that will be the final name change, I didn't find any similar factions and hopefully it's not too try hard.

RE: The Final Vengeance - Sciamach - 09-07-2014

(08-05-2014, 08:31 AM)Crimson Cross Wrote: In the year 719 A.S., Crimson Cross expansion eventually brought the attention of the heathens, or publicly known as the Corsairs. With a combined effort of multiple Corsair organizations, which was thought impossible by the Cross, surgical strikes hit them hard and fast. With most of the holy fleet destroyed

(09-06-2014, 04:59 PM)Betrayersfear Wrote: Goal: Destroy all Corsairs...Ever...Forever.

Something tells me we'll get along juuuuuuuuuuuust fine C: