Discovery Gaming Community
To: Arbiter James Trenton; Subj: Ś͠C̴̷̵͘͞R̸A̴̢̕͜M̷̡͜B̴̛̕L̷̷̨̛É̴͢͝D̸͟͞͡ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Arbiter James Trenton; Subj: Ś͠C̴̷̵͘͞R̸A̴̢̕͜M̷̡͜B̴̛̕L̷̷̨̛É̴͢͝D̸͟͞͡ (/showthread.php?tid=120033)

To: Arbiter James Trenton; Subj: Ś͠C̴̷̵͘͞R̸A̴̢̕͜M̷̡͜B̴̛̕L̷̷̨̛É̴͢͝D̸͟͞͡ - Rak - 09-02-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Rak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RakInformal.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

'Ey.

So, like, sorry 'bout elbowing this message on the top of your inbox like that, but this is sorta urgent. Anyways, I sorta met one of your peeps in space a few days back, but the guy had no friggin' idea what he was on about. So I sort of gave up on proxies and decided to throw this your way instead.

Anyway. One of the problems I am facing now is that any damage or technical faults to my ship are becoming harder and harder to repair via the installations I have access to right now. It is notably getting worse with every passing week, because I am constantly adding stuff to this damn thing.

I am interested in parts. Lots of parts. Lots of good parts. Preferably of Rhienland and Hispanic origin. But most importantly, I am interested in a proper place to tie down the tub, so I can slap it all on it. There was that one place that belonged to your peeps...Vaque...something.

Okay, so, like, the obvious question here is why the hell am I asking you of all people, if I could contact one of your guys, who are responsible for mildly interesting business deals.

The reason is simple. I want to seal the deal for some future ideas which could be beneficial for both sides. A sidenote here, I am representing myself, nobody else. Unless you would want me to change that.

The other side of the scales are empty though. Care to add something to balance this out?

~Rak

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Arbiter James Trenton; Subj: Ś͠C̴̷̵͘͞R̸A̴̢̕͜M̷̡͜B̴̛̕L̷̷̨̛É̴͢͝D̸͟͞͡ - Rak - 10-03-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Rak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RakInformal.png][Image: Deceiver.png]

The recent actions of the Congress, or lack of them, actually, has led me and a few of my friends to rethink just how useful are our ties these days.

A month should have been enough.

Get in touch if you need someone to upgrade your communication network, since it seems to be getting some poor quality reception in your corner system.

You need not reply to this one.

~Rak

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Arbiter James Trenton; Subj: Ś͠C̴̷̵͘͞R̸A̴̢̕͜M̷̡͜B̴̛̕L̷̷̨̛É̴͢͝D̸͟͞͡ - JunkerTown - 10-03-2014

[Image: czsn.png]

Please accept my most sincerest apology with all that has been going on recently.
Shamefully seems your original comms was missed.
However I've seen it now and still not sure what you maybe interested in.
Also since you are obviously miffed about me not getting back to you in time.
Saying that you and your 'friends' are rethinking things.
Strange that you never mentioned them before now.
In fact I see here you saying...

Quote: A sidenote here, I am representing myself, nobody else.

Regardless should you no longer wish to deal with me so be it.
Either way you now have my attention now.

I'll leave it up to you what you want to do.

[Image: vkof.png]