Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Primary Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Primary Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=120036)

To: Order Primary Fleet - Hermes - 09-02-2014

Transmission: Online/Activated
ID: OMS-Silmarillion
Subject: Omicron Mu Invasion
Signal: Excellent
Priority: Very High

*Enter the HQ*
*Salute with closed fist on chest* Hail the Order.

Greetings Order Primary Fleet,
Order HQ command,
Pilots of the Order,

I came to you in this dark times before our homes turn into dust, and our vessels turn into captured prisoners of war! - Not very far from now, the OMS and several pilots from the primary fleet & independent order vessels were involved in a great battle at the Jump hole enterance or omicron mu, when several vessels including battleships, battlecruiser, and gunboats associated with several fighters and bombers made an invasion attack on Omicron Mu.... The battle was a massacre, since the Core| vessels who attacked Omicron Mu got evaporated in less than 5 minutes.... The entire attacking force was sent into deep space in the form of Debris.

It was a great victory and Omicron Mu was saved this day, Although the presence of the Order primary fleet was very few and there was not a single primary order capital ship to assist and help.

Yesterday, the Core| came back for another invasion and this time we were not able to block it without more Order vessels joining the battle ... but this didn't happen!! where is the order primary fleet ? where is the defense patrols of omicron Mu? ..... The Core| attacking force managed to come into Mu without a resistance and then headed toward Taba Station and attacked all the Order vessels that was trying to mass there for heading to repel the attack .... but there was no Order primary fleet there .... we had no help!

Those Core| will keep attacking the defenseless Omicron Mu everyday and maybe every moment since there is no enough firepower to block them.
The OMS cannot block this big forces, since the OMS is still a new group forming and the Core| can easily call themselves over voice communications and they are a big force...

We need the assistance of the Order primary fleet, Capital ships and small ships.
IF we didn't defend the Omicron Mu, then the order space will be a playground for those Core| pilots...... Do you want this to happen?

Or are you ready to fight side by side with the OMS and All the Independent order pilots dedicating their lives to defend the mighty Order space!?

Your call
We wait your reply transmission
Farewell & we will always defend the Order but don't leave us alone!

Transmission Ended
Signal Lost

RE: To: Order Primary Fleet - Omicron - 09-02-2014

[Image: DLnTWnF.png]
To attention of OMS "High Command"

Level of unprofessionalism from your communication personally hurts me, given I have been chosen to answer to you. We are no longer in kindergarden to end sentences with two exclamation marks while addressing individuals higher in chain of command. I failed to find any kind of name, rank or at least a callsign I could relate to as a person.

You say Omicron Mu gets stormed by Guild Core assets on daily basis... it surprises no one in primary fleet. This is natural bread and butter in Omicrons, simple circle of war. People die on both sides and we only ought to give them more losses than they deliver to us. Your defense of the system is admirable yet you accuse us of not keeping 24/7 vigil to answer to every single ship entering these premises.

Let me tell you something, Mr. Whoever you are. Primary Fleet is spread across entire Sirius to track and address threats to The Order (and by extension of it - humanity) everywhere they may appear. It was not recently that we raided Core battlegroup in Omicron Delta, crushing their fighter cover. We returned to base only to witness friendly fire incident commited by your own group. Not the best first impression.

Omicron Mu has been fortified enough to outlast Core's pathethic sideshow raids even if our first line of defense fails to prevent them from entering the system. Primary fleet will respond should any of us are available to answer the call as it has always been.

Valkyrie out.

RE: To: Order Primary Fleet - Hermes - 09-02-2014

Transmission: Online/Activated
ID: Silmarillion
Signal: Perfect

Greetings,
Our last transmission to you was aiming to give more hints about the danger coming from the Core| beside the Nomad aliens to the Omicrons and entire Sirius sector. it was all about our observation during the last days, and we found that the primary fleet is barely active in the omicrons with capital ships capable of defending Mu from the daily Core| invasions. As for the incident about friendly wrong fire, it happens in the middle of battles sometimes & the pilot who fired by mistake offered a respectable apology & explaination.

You are not higher in command than me, because i don't serve you.
I serve the Order in the shape of an independent group called the "OMS" and our message to you was only a way
to draw your attention that if we worked together then we will achieve more good results and the best of them is defending our home systems - but it seems that you are more busy finding someone to call you sir.

Your last reply transmission says it all, and you shall receive no more signals from us.

Transmission Ended
Channel Blocked
Signal Lost.

RE: To: Order Primary Fleet - Omicron - 09-02-2014

[Image: DLnTWnF.png]
To attention of OMS "High Command"

I answered on behalf of The Order Overwatch, by their authorization. Both you and me ultimately answer to them as every other Order agent still alive, whether you like it or not. If you do not see this answer as matching your expectations, I do not know what will.

Valkyrie out.