Discovery Gaming Community
To: FynnMcScrap || From: AFC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: FynnMcScrap || From: AFC (/showthread.php?tid=120213)

To: FynnMcScrap || From: AFC - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-07-2014

[Image: ZnqM2h0.png?1]

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

TO: FynnMcScrap
SECURITY: Medium
SUBJECT: Medical Related Supplies

Good day,

You may not really know me or my organization but I have been around some junkers that have brought your organization up from time to time. I heard you have a medical service? It just so happens... We have some cargo that could be of use to you and your men. Or you could know what to do with these? The commodities are Med-Statis Bands (4958) and Petrochemicals (2800). I have heard that both of these cab be used for medical purposes.

I wait for your reply. Perhaps we can make a deal?

Regards,
~Sunny

RE: To: FynnMcScrap || From: AFC - FynnMcScrap - 09-08-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Greetings, Sunny.

Fynn here, Foreman for Tinkers Haven.

We have heard rumours about the AFC too, and I missed the last races.
I would have liked to watch , perhaps even to race my good CSF.
Well, dust from yesterday.

MedStasis Bands do indeed have a fixed price ( 2750 c) already at the Havens store, and we import them from Cambridge.
But as we do not often fly that way we would be pleased to stack some more, we use quite a lot. I will set up max stock so that a full cargo load will fit into our stores, no big deal.

Petrochemicals would be useful, jes. As a commodity only available in Gallia as far as I know I have no sample around but Im sure we could meet and haggle a bit.
We have no great Bar at the Haven currently and ar just finishing the cantina layout, but you´d be welcome to my office.
I would need a sample to scan it and would be interested in judging its local value as a tradeable good.
Just send me a transponder code and I will tell the Dock Master to let you land.
We can discuss everything with a cool beer then.

As the President of the AFC our Prime Secretary Mr. Tukker might be interested in meeting you, too. He is the one to speak to if you want the Transponder code for all the AFC cleared at the Haven, but I would expect him to do so.
He follows my advice in most such things, but the Board of Trustees he represents has slightly other interests than the Haven itself .

If you expect to talk about paramedic service or need an Ambulance it would be me or Doc Nagger you would want to meet,
we both ar best found at the Haven itself.

Let me I add that I´m honoured by you contacting me and am looking forward to the meeting.

Well met and safe flight
Fynn McScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: FynnMcScrap || From: AFC - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-08-2014

[Image: ZnqM2h0.png?1]

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

TO: FynnMcScrap
SECURITY: Medium
SUBJECT: Medical Related Supplies

Greetings,

I'll be happy to meet you, Mr. McScrap.
If its a lot of trouble to meet down at Haven we can always arrange for a meeting our my club's little hangout. We have a bar there and lots of drinks and the sorts. I can have my men show you in and have some docking space reserved. We could need an ambulance from time to time anyway just in case, heh.

Anyways, your call. Let me know what suits best for you. I have the goods at our place in the mean time so you can drop by and see what you like.

Cheers,

~Sunny

RE: To: FynnMcScrap || From: AFC - FynnMcScrap - 09-09-2014

It´s Fynn only, if you may. After all I hope I don´t have to call you Mr. President ?

I would love to take my CSF over with a load of goodies but there remains a majour problem :
I have no Idea where your nest is. And I´m not somebody used to asking around the lanes.

Actually, I have some upcoming ideas that could perhaps interest you. I want to be faster than some royalists and snatch away some refugees, and there will be a prize money set out to the best crew.
Call it a public relations event for our Clinic.

So I´m ready to fly your way if you tell me where to meet. Bering ? Kepler ?
Or just visite us at the Haven any time, I have seen to it that the {AFC}-Lucifer[P] has been cleared at the dock.
Well met and clear space !
Fynn