Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Carrier - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Corsair Carrier (/showthread.php?tid=120350)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Corsair Carrier - The.Outlaw.Star - 09-08-2014

So hey was just flyin around thinking to myself "It be cool if corsairs had a carrier"

so is this possible can we get a carrier?

RE: Corsair Carrier - Apollon - 09-08-2014

Corsairs might not afford iit. Unless, well if it replaces the Legate/Murmilllo, due to it being hard ti maintain Thelree Heavy Capital ships (BSes). Then it would make some sense.

You nees someone to make a model for the ship and submit it.

RE: Corsair Carrier - SnakThree - 09-08-2014

I don't really thing that criminal groups need Carriers. Or even Battleships to be honest.

RE: Corsair Carrier - The.Outlaw.Star - 09-08-2014

Well it be nice for the raids and stuff. you know pull up unload 4 fighters to the battle, Carrier (flag ship) hangs back gives orders would be awesome! bc only one docking bay in the Muro is kinda lame, i know its a small BS but still. If the Zoners have a carrier then we should have a carrier *laughs

I'll find the program and give it a try myself hope others get excited about this as i am!

RE: Corsair Carrier - Omicron - 09-09-2014

Corsairs already are the single most gifted discovery faction in terms of shipline, comparable only to House of Liberty as a whole. Many, many more would wish for having LF, HF, 2 VHF, bomber, freighter, 3 transports, gunboat, cruiser and two battleships.

RE: Corsair Carrier - Sciamach - 09-09-2014

You have enough ships.

If anything, Outcasts need carriers :|

RE: Corsair Carrier - Swifty - 09-09-2014

You all need to make our job funnier don't you? Smile) It would be fun to "bong" that kind of ships with my Thresher in the Omicrons...

RE: Corsair Carrier - pillow - 09-09-2014

The Corsairs should just erase everyone in Sirius because they're cool.
Because why not? Bring in all the useless Carriers and Battleships and Dreads that people will use only to be important.
I'm looking at the indies that can barely type and shoot with no warning whatsoever.
At their allies.

RE: Corsair Carrier - Thyrzul - 09-09-2014

A super-duper carrier is obviously more cool than feeding that god damn starving populace.

RE: Corsair Carrier - Flashâ„¢ - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 12:47 AM)Omicron Wrote: Corsairs already are the single most gifted discovery faction in terms of shipline, comparable only to House of Liberty as a whole. Many, many more would wish for having LF, HF, 2 VHF, bomber, freighter, 3 transports, gunboat, cruiser and two battleships.

To be fair, Order just don't have a Heavy Fighter, freighter, and 3 transports ( also, 3? I'm pretty sure there is the 3ker and thee 4.3ker that came out recently ). What's your point? Smile))

Also, I would say give Outcasts a Carrier, make the Sarissa something usable, rather then being the less wanted when someone sees the wonderful Ransuer.