Discovery Gaming Community
To: Grand Rose Petal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Grand Rose Petal (/showthread.php?tid=120355)

To: Grand Rose Petal - Noelle Chevalier - 09-09-2014

[Image: 29XfpsT.jpg]

Identité: Noelle Chevalier
Subject: An offer of work
Cryptage: élevé

*Commencez message*

Bonjour, 'Petal'.

I came across your ship name while looking through some old files. Something related to a dangerous visit some time ago to a restricted facility.

You definitely seem like someone who could be useful for what i require. Thus, i have an offer.

Become one of my operatives and work for me. What you want in return, well that can be discussed in your reply.

If you know of any acquaintances that may also be useful, i'd like their names.

Adieu.

~ Noelle Chevalier

RE: To: Grand Rose Petal - Shizune - 09-09-2014

:::[ Comm's Video Starting ]:::
[Image: db0d8b8dcb7b197b9a6ee87c5781a0ca.jpg]
There is a piece of paper next to the burning rose with writing on it.

"I'll gladly work if there is something worth it in the, so you have my interest perked. I don't mind what you offer me as many people have offered me things before, money, weapons, devices, sometimes information...Everyone has a price..but that can be discussed later. What do you have in mind for a first mission?"

The piece of paper burns to ashes once the rose finishes burning itself, leaving no real trace of it.

:::[ Comm's Video End ]:::

RE: To: Grand Rose Petal - Noelle Chevalier - 09-10-2014

Subject: Your Fist Mission

*Commencez message*

Bonjour, 'Petal'.

Your first mission is a simple one. I require a full map of both the California and New York systems with all notable features, installations and constructs.I also require notes about all Jump Hole anomalies in both systems, along with anything out of place or unusual.

Priority is to be given to structures and installations belonging to the Liberty Navy, LSF and their police force.

Use this channel to transmit the maps when you have them.

Adieu.

~ Noelle Chevalier

RE: To: Grand Rose Petal - Shizune - 09-11-2014

:::[ Comm's Video Starting ]:::
[Image: db0d8b8dcb7b197b9a6ee87c5781a0ca.jpg]

New York system report

Stations & Planets
Planet Manhattan - This planet is police controlled and the core home planet of Liberty - Location D/C-3/4 - Controlled by LPI
Planetary Details
Planetary History 1
Planetary History 2

Long Island Station - Located in orbit of Manhattan - Unknown, no guncams taken due to possible watch

Trenton Outpost - Located outside Planet Manhattan. Behind this station is a naval station that has restricted docking - Location D/C-3/4 - Controlled by DSE
Station Details
Station History

Newark Station - Located outside Planet Manhattan, controlled by Interspace Commerce - Location D/C-3/4 - Controlled by IC
Station Details
Station History

Detroit Munitions - Located at B4 - Controlled by Ageira
Station Details
Station History

Baltimore Shipyard - Location E3 - Controlled by DSE
Station Details
Station History

Doe Industries Space Port - Unknown what it is used for as the station is locked down - Controlled by DSE - In orbit of Planet Pittsburgh
Orbital view

Fort Bush - Location E3 - Controlled by LPI
Planet Details
Planet History

Planet Pittsburgh - Location F2 - Controlled by DSE
Planet Details
Planet History

Norfolk Shipyard - Location F5 - Controlled by Liberty Navy
Station Details
Station History

Battleship Missouri - F5 - Controlled by Libery Navy
Unknown - Unable to get details due to restricted docking

Flint - A wreck:

Aggressor - A wreck

Patrol group - wrecks

One junker station and rogue station were both found in this system but were to dangerous to get close to without taking major damage

Rochester base - Location D3 - Controlled by Junkers
Buffilo Base - Location E7 - Controlled by Rogues

--------------------

Other Details - Jump Gates & Jump Holes
Jump Gate to Texas at location G/F-6
Jump Gate to California at location B6
Jump Gate to Colorado at locationd D2
Jump Gate to Pennsylvania at location D7
Jump hole to Colorado at location C3
Jump hole to Texas at location E7
Intersystem loop jump hole at locations E7 and G6, both looping to each other
UNKNOWN GATE - Location inside the Zone 21 Minefield - Unknown use or exit point

Orbital Bodies - Fields/Nebula's
Detroit Debris Field - One noticeable construct, storage pods with nothing stored inside - field is made up of industrial garbage remains

Jersey Debris Field - Contains Rochester Base & the Colorado Jump Hole, just a large junkyard behind Manhattan made during the formation of the New York system

Pittsburgh Debris Field - Contains several notable objects, including Planet Pittsburgh and its moon, a rogue destroyer and a DSE station. A major note is the large particle field near its center; unknown where or how it formed

The Badlands - A massive particle cloud filled with asteroids and subject to major activity; such as pirate patrols, naval patrols however also including unexplained activities such as a unknown anomaly near the Penny gate.

Zone 21 - A massive minefield containing the sealed gate to an unknown system, apporach of this field was avoided due to large LSF and LN activity patrols near it and inside. Inside patrols were odd because all ships contained patrols from the naval elite (guard) patrol and protecting the gate.

Activity
High naval activity near Zone 21, including very elite ships of both the naval forces and LSF, no police was found. High police activity near Fort bush and Manhattan along side some basic naval patrols, rare LSF presence. Medium to high lawful presence near Norfolk shipyard. Corporate activity is very high in this system between all house traders including ALG, Kusari Corporations, Liberty Corporations and major Bretoina Corporations through the system.

:::[ Comm's Video End ]:::

RE: To: Grand Rose Petal - Noelle Chevalier - 09-12-2014

Subject: Work

*Commencez message*

Bonjour, 'Petal'.

Excellent work. On completion of the California Reconnaissance, You will be rewarded.

Keep it up.

Adieu.

~ Noelle Chevalier