Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tinker and Transport; CC: SRO - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tinker and Transport; CC: SRO (/showthread.php?tid=120398)

To: Tinker and Transport; CC: SRO - Rak - 09-10-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Rak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RakInformal.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

'Ey, gents.

I have two guncam shots that might be of interest in you. However, I might be wrong. Which one of these two rings a bell?

SCAN 1
SCAN 2

SCAN 1
SCAN 2

I had a small chit-chat with "Tinker's Pride" and "Chance Explorer" and I am simply wondering if we were talking about the same incident.

The group I affiliate with does not condone senseless violence for the sake of violence, so perhaps these rather calm encounters between us should not be the last, hmm?

~Rak

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Tinker and Transport; CC: SRO - Tinker and Transport - 09-10-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well, the Skippers of various ships flying for us reported meetings with the Lane Hackers,
Mr... oh, I suppose it does not matter. Mr. Rak ?

Jes, we recieved the gunpics, and I copied them to some printfoil and passed them on to the Foreman.
Im sure he will know how to pass the news on to the crews.

Actually both ring sound, even though the one that will draw cheers at the Cantina is the Xeno with the transponder code Trans-Trade. Mr. Walker is on his way to recuperation, but we lost 56 crewmen through the attack on the Relief Liner.

I am Phileas Ottobert Tukker, Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees that forms the financial backbone of our Cooperation. Something like a Speaker and Mediator if you will as we do not realy have the common hierarchical corporate structure.

As the most of our Shareholders and Investors come from a middle class Libertonian background you can imagine that the fear of disruption lets them bang at the door of my office as soon as there are whispers of the Lane Hackers.
But neither the Junker skippers we employ nor the experienced Freelance traders that came in with me and Mr. McKannon have a negative bias toward you and your associates, and we are no ally of Ageira or other big libertonian companies except for the fact that we share some common Interests as traders.
The big trading companies would be the first to point out that we *Truckers* are nothing compared to them, and I see no point in arguing against that as we indeed do care about the wellfare of our employees and associates.

That been said : what can Tinker&Transport do for you ?

We operate under close observation through LPI and Libety Forces and have no part in any smuggling operations even though we commonly use the expertise of our Junker employees and friends to do some blokade running.
And as somebody who sold his last Borderworld Transporter to invest the money into this project I assure you I did some golfing and cloud diving myself in my jouth.

I do not believe it´s a prize money you are after, hm ?
In that case you would have directly contacted our skippers or our Foreman Mr. McScrap, not me.

I must confess to curiosity and am looking forward to your next communication.

With best regards

Phileas O. Tukker
Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees

[Image: TampTfl_zps18652eb8.png][Image: TampTjunk_zpse91d718a.png][Image: TampTmemorial_zpsee4f9278.png]

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: Tinker and Transport; CC: SRO - Rak - 09-10-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Rak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RakInformal.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

A swift reply. That is something I can appreciate as well as your tone. The very fact that you have proven yourself to be a well-spoken individual has already elevated you and your group in the eyes of our gents and gent-ettes.

Anyway. The reason for this transmission was initially to confirm my suspicions about which of the two encounters your friends were referring to.

After all, they ended up thanking me for taking care of a xeno, who attacked a SRO liner in Keplar. It was simply that at the time I did not know WHICH of the two xenos were the culprit. Glad to know that I was right then.

Now let us talk business. I, as already stated, have noted that your peeps have shown a very relaxed attitude, when encountering our ships. Or at least mine, though I have yet to note any negativity from my own colleagues regarding your transports. That alone is a good thing, as they must have noted that we are a rather friendly bunch, when all goes well.

Needless to say, others are not that lucky. When we conduct operations, there tend to be mishaps, which result in clouds of high-grade cargo, which (sadly) we have no real use for.

It is encouraged by our superiors to make our own individual ties, so I would like to offer this sort of contract to someone, who have proven themselves to be a fine bunch so far.

We are talking, obviously, about legal cargo here. And who knows, perhaps if this works out fine for both sides, we might dive into more interesting proposals.

~Rak

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Tinker and Transport; CC: SRO - FynnMcScrap - 09-10-2014

Well , that pretty much goes to confirm my expectations.And its to good a deal to pass by.
Of course there might always be some uninformed crew members or frightened captains around our ships,
but I dont think thats something your associates can not handle.
And recovering *free floating leftovers* is a speciality of many of our crews, expecially if they float neatly packed and stored.

We do see to it that our reputation is clear, I am sure that you understand.
As Traders and Buisnessmen we live by passing the check from any lawful scanners without a ping,
and we can not use our own base, Tinkers Haven, as a meeting point. LPI has its main assets all around us.

If we could agree on some field care through our Ambulance vessles and take care to rescue any non-agressive crewmembers or Pilots of such havarized ships there should be no questions asked that nobody wants to answer.
I would have no worries in keeping the Ambulances well stocked on their way out, either.
Pharmaceuticals and MedStasis Bands are a heavily used commodity in MedEvac after all,
so we take far more out there than we bring back.
If this service is enough to keep the stance the LH~ take towards the vessles under J/T&T/ , T&T/ and [SRO] transponder neutral,
we would be happy to comply.

Space is cold enough without humans shooting at each other, and we all dance along a thin line.
We serve all who call us, just set a beacon for navigation.

With best regards

Phileas O. Tukker
Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees

[Image: TampTfl_zps18652eb8.png][Image: TampTjunk_zpse91d718a.png][Image: TampTmemorial_zpsee4f9278.png]

// noticed I was still in Fynns Account after posting ;-)

RE: To: Tinker and Transport; CC: SRO - FynnMcScrap - 09-13-2014

Well met,
this is FynnMcScrap speaking.

Mr Tukker informed me on the chitchat and asked me about possible trade,
and the whole thing sounds fine to me. I don´t have to worry about security with your lot after all.
Only about IFF , and that tends to be increasingly friendly.
I questioned my pilots about it and got the same answer.

Also I had a chat with Sunny from AFC today, at a little Party to commemorate his Birthday.
Seems we might have a good and sound meeting place in Kepler to swap stuff.
Passing us a message to order some things should not be a great problem, too.
Neither would be sending out an Ambulance or a Repair ship if we get a message.

We appreciate the wetwork done about the Xeno attackers, and this is or way of saying thanks.

Fynn out