Discovery Gaming Community
To: CR| From: [TAZ] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: CR| From: [TAZ] (/showthread.php?tid=120520)

To: CR| From: [TAZ] - Gypsie Skripto - 09-12-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Autonomous Zoner
To: CR|
Encryption: Hoodies

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti Colonials!

This is Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner. I would like to open a channel between the Republic's cabinet and my office. Discordians and Colonials are natural allies and once again there are matters to discuss which involve and interest both parties.

23's

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: S9iYuwQ.png]

RE: To: CR| From: [TAZ] - Gypsie Skripto - 09-15-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Colonial Republic High Command
Encryption: Godly

[Image: fearandloathingl.jpg]

Kallisti!

I was waiting patiently for your reply to my invitation dear friends but some things happened that demand your ugent attention. It happened yesterday, in Baffin, several GRN ships were spotted meeting almost as many BDM crafts in secret near our beloved planetoids, the Hodge and the Podge.

I was the one who spotted them and as a result of GRN's hostilities my bomber was destroyed and I lie recovering from some minor injuries at Pueblo Bonito. I send you along with this message an attachment including visual evidence of the episode.

I am now flying to the Omicrons for some other TAZ affairs, but I'd like you to know that the Council has already been informed about this, but no one else has yet heard a word. Proceed with caution.

Evidence:
#1 #2 #3 #4

Yours in Eris,

RE: To: CR| From: [TAZ] - Arioch - 09-16-2014

[Image: hec8gkx.png]

Greetings Pope Skripto -

Apologies for the delay. With the recent incursions by the Gallic war machine, our time has been stretched thin of late. But, you have our attention now.

With both our nations being neighbors, you are correct in that we should have a more open channel with which to communicate. I shall inform my administrators to set up a frequency shortly.

In regards your most recent communique, this is very unnerving. To have our enemies on our door step. I thank you for bringing this to our attention. With your permission, we would like to have patrols venture in and out of the Baffin system. While I do not doubt the Popes of TAZ to protect their own, the full might of the Gallic forces is one that cannot be fought by a smaller group as yourself. We have witnessed the atrocities first hand when we lost countless men and woman years before, and see what they are capable of. We of course would not wish to encroach on your territory, but perhaps a mutual understand can be drawn up.

I realize this is not a discussion to be taken lightly, nor is one that will happen with one neural net comm. Perhaps a meeting in order to determine how we can better work with eachother, as well as the Council, to protect our citizens.

I hope to hear from you soon, and wish safe travelling.

Steven Lewis
Fleet Admiral
Colonial Republic

RE: To: CR| From: [TAZ] - Gypsie Skripto - 09-16-2014

From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Fleet Admiral Steven Lewis

[Image: fearandloathingl.jpg]

Kallisti Admiral Lewis!

I understand your interests. There's plenty of things to have into consideration though. We at TAZ would hate to see our home system turned into a battlefield. Coronado on the other hand, with the Nebula as a shield, is a much better place to hold ground. Have you seen the size of these Gallic Battleships? I doubt they can even maneuver there. All this can be discussed at a meeting you and I will have in Baffin as soon as I'm back from the Omicrons. We'll call Council HQ so they can send a representative too. I'll be hosting, but Pope Bretonias, as Honorable Pope Wingspan (our equivalent in TAZ of your own rank), will represent TAZ interests. For the time being please do not station any capital ships in Baffin, though of course you can move your fleets through our system when heading to the Taus or Rousillion, and also have scout wings patrol the Nebula.

I hope you understand that it's better for all parties involved that TAZ keeps a neutral screen concerning Gallics. That's why your knowledge of this intel must not be noticed, even by your closest alies. I've asked the same to the Council.

As for the other matters I need to discuss with the Republic, it envolves Sabah Shipyard's facilities, perhaps you can point me in the correct direction as to who I should be speaking about that.

Until we meet my friend!

Yours in Eris,

RE: To: CR| From: [TAZ] - Gypsie Skripto - 11-07-2014

To: Fleet Admiral Steven Lewis

[Image: j97qe73.gif]

Kallisti Admiral Lewis!

The time has come for a little meeting between Colonial, Council and TAZ representatives. We'll be expecting your envoy at Brunswick Shrine. Smell ya later!

23's,

RE: To: CR| From: [TAZ] - Gypsie Skripto - 11-15-2014

Adding Hidden Agendas
Adjusting Bell Curves
Aligning Covariance Matrices
Applying Feng Shui Shaders
Asserting Packed Exemplars
Attempting to Lock Back-Buffer
Binding Sapling Root System
Breeding Fauna