Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Kusari Trade Association - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Kusari Trade Association (/showthread.php?tid=120720)

Pages: 1 2

To: Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance; Subject: Kepler Incident - Rak - 09-17-2014

[Image: BKbo67q.png]

To: Above Mentioned Parties

Dear gents.

Apparently This belongs to you. This was found on him in Liberty. This is how he decided to greet us upon entering Kusari.

Entertain us, please. Where do you want to go with this from here?

Ageira Innovations have an active zero-tolerance policy towards any pirate groups and any groups associated with or with active business ties with them.

We have already handed this manner towards the Kusari officials and I am in the process of preparing the same for Liberty, since you seem to have a certain interest in this region.

Deal with this as soon as possible and I will be awaiting an explanation on our desk within the next 24 hours from the moment of this transmission.

Failure to do so will drastically reduce our relations with your group and will lead right into the next Faze of sanctions taken against your assets.

Yours sincerely,
Brian Obantuiev Berdon "Bob"
Director of Public Relations Department
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance; Subject: Kepler Incident - Bretonian Turncoats - 09-17-2014

....open channel opened.....
..............Jinpachi Saika......................
-----Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance Official Channel-----
........Planet Kyushu comm-link........
[Image: image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir...pacity=100]

Konnichiwa

We regret to inform you that Tomioka-Kyushu Privateers are not related to our humble corporation. How could we risk our pending neutrality and possible cooperation with Synth Foods, if we were responsible for this attack?

After all, CV-Ryuuzaki had been stolen from us few days ago - and we are glad that we finally know where it surfaced up. Looks like the vessel was either stolen for purpose of distrupting already strained relations between KTA and Republic of Kusari, because we placed an embargo on trading within Liberty - or someone purchased back that vessel on the black market for the same purpose.

In short, we are shocked by such action and we will contact RKS as soon as possible to bring those Privateers down.

Junpachi Saika
on behalf of
[Image: ktaavatar1_zps7070313a.png?dateline=1410691649]

....open channel: CLOSED..........

RE: To: Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance; Subject: Kepler Incident - Rak - 09-17-2014

To: Above Mentioned Parties

As far as we understand it, even if the ship was stolen from you- you are still held accountable for allowing such a theft in the first place.

It was your assets used against ours and you will be held responsible.

Judging from your message, you have no intention to do so. That is all we needed to hear.

Yours sincerely,

RE: To: Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance; Subject: Kepler Incident - Bretonian Turncoats - 09-17-2014

-----Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance Official Channel-----

Konnichiwa

We are really sorry for this incident. Was any harm done after all?

Junpachi Saika
on behalf of

RE: Ageira Innovations - Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance - Bretonian Turncoats - 09-22-2014

-----Kusari Trade Association Official Channel-----

Konnichiwa

I do not believe abusing your position of a victim is a good way to improve relations and resolve problems between us. Captain of one of your vessels assaulted us, calling us liars. Thinking we are pirates is an insult to us. We have dealt with those privateers for you information (details however has been CLASSIFIED by someone high in Kusari) - you can check out wrecks of TKP vessels in Kepler and one in Sigma 13.

COMM LOG

We would like to know if it is opinion of one shot-mouth Ageira captain or the Ageira as a whole. If the second, we do not believe we may even think about improving relationships, because do you not even allow us an attempt to do so.

Addendum: Please sent all private or corporational messages to our new domain, which is "Kusari Trade Association". We are no longer Samura subdivisional company, but an independent company based within Kusari Space.

Junpachi Saika
on behalf of

RE: Ageira Innovations - Kusari Trade Association - Rak - 09-23-2014

To: Kusari Trade Association

Improving relations between our groups?
My dear sir, I do believe you got it wrong. These relations never existed in the first place. They were nill and uninspired.

The encounter in the Kepler system simply shifted it into the red, so to speak. What you are experiencing now is simply cause and effect.

As far for the logs provided, I must say that we all value Mr Hall's oppinions. I cannot say that Ageira as a group shares the same mindset, but....hmmm. Well, no matter. Mr Hall is known for a sharp tongue, but is also sharp-minded. He is not known to throw accusations around.

You are full aware of our stance on the matter.

Ageira Innovations have a zero tolerance policy towards any group (or connected establishments), who have performed any actions against us, which would put our assets at risk.

I think we are done here.

Yours sincerely,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Kusari Trade Association - Bretonian Turncoats - 09-23-2014

Konnichiwa

You must realize such accusations are serious and it brings infamy to our name. We have never been connected to those terrorists and we proven our innocence, but you keep on insulting us.

We will meet at civil trial in the Republic of Liberty then.

Junpachi Saika
on behalf of

To: Jinpachi Saika - John White - 09-27-2014

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Jinpachi Saika

Mr. Saika,

The perceived crime happened in Okinawa system. I fail to see how will the court in Liberty do any good. If you want to prosecute Ageira Innovations, please do so under the authority of Gas Miners Guild, as they are the owners of Okinawa system and their laws apply there. However, I must warn you, if you press charges against my company, I will sure as hell bring up the case upon your Association for being related to criminal activity in Kepler system under both, Liberty and Kusari law. Unlike your group, we have tangible and irrefutable evidence of open hostilities by supposedly stolen ship against our own vessels. Your group however, only has audio logs of Ageira employee fearing for his safety as he has already been harrased by one of ship that belonged to your organisation. Thread carefully.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

RE: Ageira Innovations - Kusari Trade Association - Bretonian Turncoats - 09-27-2014

Konnichiwa

All evidence based on lies as well? All I can hear here are lies and unchecked sources, because we have no criminal connections. If you are trying to threat us, go ahead. We are not afraid of your lies. Because all you can make is just lies. "Lies, lies, lies,", quoting your pilot from Okinawa. We gave you a friendly hand, you denied it. The current situation is YOUR fault now, because you try to prove something that does not exist. Good for us, we don't want to waste time with someone like you, because all you can offer is blackmailing with fake evidence.

We gave you our evidence, you denied it. So be it, your evidence is fake to us as well. Moreover, what are you doing now is falling under "threating to prevent trial". This also will be included to our lawsuit.

There was an old saying: "You spit on me yet you say it was rain."

Junpachi Saika
on behalf of

RE: Ageira Innovations - Kusari Trade Association - Bretonian Turncoats - 10-18-2014

........Planet New Tokyo comm-link........

Konnichiwa

We would like to compensate damage dealt by Tomioka-Kyushu Privateers, as a token of good will for Ageira. We should do it in first place, as evidence you provided shown that our vessel has been used in such disgraceful attempt of third party.

We are open to your propositions.

Jinpachi Saika
on behalf of