Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura (/showthread.php?tid=120893)

Pages: 1 2

To: Samura - TheSauron - 09-21-2014

[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Good day!

I'm contacting you on behalf of The Watchers with a certain... proposal. I'm well aware that our past relations were quite scarce, however I'm sure that we can get along nicely.

Anyway, I'm not going to throw the details just yet. I'd like to know if you're interested first.

We're awaiting your answer. Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]

RE: To: Samura - TheSauron - 09-21-2014

-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-

RE: To: Samura - TheSauron - 09-22-2014

-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-

RE: To: Samura - TheSauron - 09-23-2014

-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-

RE: To: Samura - Samura Heavy Industries - 09-24-2014

Konnichiwa Miss Flora-Kun.
Samura remembers who are our friends and who are not.
With this being said, although we have never had any firm treatise with your organization, our relations have always be amicable.

Samura would not close our doors on the Gaian movement without at least having the common courtesy of hearing your proposal.
As such, please continue Miss Flora-kun.

RE: To: Samura - TheSauron - 09-24-2014

Good day!

I'll get straight to the business. We know that both Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemum are giving you quite a headache. We can dispatch some of our ships to assist you and Hogosha. In exchange, you'll allow us to buy supplies, parts, munitions and maybe even ships on kusarian lawful market. Also, we can put some pressure on your "competitors" here in Bretonia.

And, of course, this stays just between us.

How does that sound?

Clean skies.

RE: To: Samura - Mao - 09-25-2014

[Image: samura_tekkan_alttop.png]
To: The Watchers
Subject: Talks

Konnichiwa,

My name is Tekkan Okura, I'm administrating a Samura installation. Miss Flora, your offer is indeed very interesting but I would really want to meet you in person. You see, there have been several gaian groups that we lost contact with and your "Watchers" are rather new... at least to us. So, before we agree to anything I'd like a meeting. Freeport 10 should be accessible. You'd even see one of our problems -that has a strong grip over Tau-23- on your way here. I'll make sure we'll have a place where we can talk business, away from curious eyes.

Talking about eyes, yours are beautiful and I'm sure it's not just some video interference... or contact lens. I can tell... Must be the "natural gaian" eye color.

Arigato,
Tekkan Okura

[Image: samura_tekkan_altbottom.png]

RE: To: Samura - TheSauron - 09-25-2014

Good day, sir Okura.

I'm happy to hear that our offer attracted the attention of your keiretsu.
Yes, there were quite a lot of other groups before us... To be honest I'm not exactly sure why they disappeared. But that's not the point.

She barely hides her amusement.

Personal meeting? Of course, but while I am able to reach Freeport 10 without much trouble I'm not really convinced to meet somewhere within Outcast controlled space. I suggest meeting on planet Kyushu. I'm sure that you'll find a convenient location to negotiate.

Clean skies.

Oh, and yes, they're natural.

RE: To: Samura - TheSauron - 09-27-2014

-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-

RE: To: Samura - Mao - 09-27-2014

[Image: samura_tekkan_alttop.png]
To: The Watchers
Subject: Talks

Konnichiwa again,

I understand your concern. We can meet on Planet Kyushu... how fast can you get there?

Arigato,
Tekkan Okura

[Image: samura_tekkan_altbottom.png]