Discovery Gaming Community
How to make TB? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: How to make TB? (/showthread.php?tid=121059)

Pages: 1 2

How to make TB? - #Anthony - 09-26-2014

Can someone teach me how to do it?

RE: How to make TB? - Corile - 09-26-2014

This is not how graphic design works.
If you have basic idea of how to use GIMP or that other thing for noobs Photoshop then you will figure it out by yourself.
If you don't have that, then it would be best for you to start from scratch.

RE: How to make TB? - #Anthony - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 03:34 PM)Protégé Wrote: This is not how graphic design works.
If you have basic idea of how to use GIMP or that other thing for noobs Photoshop then you will figure it out by yourself.

I have PS CS6

RE: How to make TB? - Connor - 09-26-2014

There are plenty of guides out there to show you how to use and add certain features of PS. I suggest looking at those and looking at other peoples work so that you can get an idea of how they do theirs.

RE: How to make TB? - Gulryz - 09-27-2014

you have to learn many things in Photoshop, different styles and then combine those styles in one TB or Signature
~Devi
Edit: One thing more, imagination if you don't have it you can't do anything, when I was new I keep asking like " please teach me how to make TB " but I had to learn it myself and with help of people but what matter mos ti s imagination, also for beginners PS is a little high level I think you try GIMP .

RE: How to make TB? - Madvillain - 09-27-2014

I really can't explain A to Z how to do it, but I can tell you what you could do.

When I used to make TB's and stuff in photoshop, I tried to use moving .gifs, there are plenty of sites where you can convert a bit of youtube stuff to a little gif file.

open this file in loose frames, so that you can edit the .gif frame by frame.
Each frame is a layer, make the layers switch on and off, replacing each other to get moving image.
At this part it might be fun to individually distort the layers with filters and stuff, if you want the video feed to look a bit beaten up (if that suits your character).
then what you do is copy and paste different ''samples around the layer.
Start with a background, build on that. you can sample just about anything, google is your friend, adjust the color values and transparency to your liking.
Make sure only to make the layers of your video part switch on and off, so the background and stuff stays the same.

You'll end up having something like this:
[Image: Presidentolive_zps07d29fa5.gif]

How to do it?
Whenever I couldn't figure out how to continue I just googled for solutions.

RE: How to make TB? - Techpriest - 09-27-2014

(09-26-2014, 03:34 PM)Protégé Wrote: This is not how graphic design works.

Everyone forgets about Paint. Sad

RE: How to make TB? - #Anthony - 09-27-2014

Well, I am try to make TB. Here is resolt's)
What are you think about this?
[Image: 3SjNAhF.png]
[Image: 4Jn1NMi.png]

RE: How to make TB? - Corile - 09-27-2014

A TB that takes up entire screen is not the best idea.

RE: How to make TB? - #Anthony - 09-27-2014

Clear, I am try another one