Discovery Gaming Community
Communique to the Lane Hackers (LH~) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Communique to the Lane Hackers (LH~) (/showthread.php?tid=121080)

Communique to the Lane Hackers (LH~) - GrnRaptor - 09-27-2014

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID: Drago Celestino, Familiare ---)
(--- CHANNEL ID: SP135 CL External Communications Channel ---)
----------------------------------------------
[Image: oiRTamq.png]

Saluti.

It has been some time since we have last talked. We trust things are operating well within your territories.

We have some concern however that you are not receiving enough Cardamine for your personal needs. Associates of ours have noted incidents where pilots of yours have required a portion of their shipment be yielded up. If you are in need of increased shipments we would like to know directly. We can arrange to make this happen if so.

Addio.

~D. Celestino

(--- USER SIGNING OFF: Drago Celestino, Familiare ---)

To: Drago Celestino, The Contari Lance - Nicole Hunter - 09-27-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Signore Celestino,

Thank you for your kind words. I believe that our operations within Liberty are stable, all things considered. We certainly felt increased pressure from the Gallic Royal Navy warmongers and Faze Mercenary ruffians recently, but we are slowly implementing successful countermeasures. So once again, thank you for asking. I hope the Contari Lance is doing fine as well.

To answer your question, I will quote one point from the basic operational protocol that is given to our every initiate during induction procedure.

Vessels smuggling Cardamine shall not be extorted unless belonging to hostile factions. However, non allied vessels will be expected to contribute small amount of Cardamine for our personal use, as much as you can carry. If they refuse, open their hulls with your Hellflurrys and seize the Cardamine for yourself!

All smugglers carrying Cardamine to Liberty are under the Lane Hackers protection and have nothing to fear if not hiding anything. Whenever possible, we will warn them about possible dangers or even protect from hostiles, as it is our goal to channel as much Cardamine as possible to Liberty. In turn we require only a small symbol of gratitude and respect in form of fresh Cardamine for our operatives in space.

As for shipments going directly to our bases, it is hard for me to imagine an overdose.

Nicole Hunter laughs friendly for a moment and then she injects herself another dose.

Therefore... I... propose... a... joint... convoy...

Lane Hacker Professor closed her eyes and breathed deeply before her voice returned to a normal tone.

We can send several of our transports to Omicron Alpha where they would rendezvous with your smuggling wing. What do you think?

Hasta luego,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: Communique to the Lane Hackers (LH~) - GrnRaptor - 09-28-2014

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID: Drago Celestino, Familiare ---)
(--- CHANNEL ID: SP135 CL External Communications Channel ---)
[Image: oiRTamq.png]

Saluti.

We are glad to hear of the stability of your operations. Your explanation of your protocol is noted.

The proposed convoy operation has merit to it. A joint exercise such as this would firmly display our intentions to support one another. I will respond within a week as to when such an undertaking would work for us. Until then.

Addio.

~D. Celestino

(--- USER SIGNING OFF: Drago Celestino, Familiare ---)

To: Drago Celestino, The Contari Lance - Nicole Hunter - 09-29-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Signore Celestino,

I am very happy that you decided to accept my initiative. I suggest to use real-time interstellar secure channel to coordinate this operation.

Hasta luego,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...