Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nicole Hunter and Lane Hackers || From: Amber and Liberty Rogues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nicole Hunter and Lane Hackers || From: Amber and Liberty Rogues (/showthread.php?tid=121285)

To: Nicole Hunter and Lane Hackers || From: Amber and Liberty Rogues - Shinju - 10-02-2014

[Image: avatar_16685.png?dateline=1368836790]

SHIP ID: LR-What.Da.Hel?!
SUBJECT: ~Request~

Dear Nicole and Hackers,

Yesterday, I wanted to visit your Cochrane bar, after a long tour around Kusari and Omicrons, however one of your Sabres caught my eyes. I would like to purchase one of them, but first I would like to know status of 'Your for Sale Sabre'. You know I don't trust Zoners, Second-hand ships aren't the best stuff.

[Image: e54oZUV.png]

~ Long live the Rogues!!!~
~ Rogue "Warlady" Amber ~

To: Amber Lane, The Liberty Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 10-02-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Amber,

I consider every letter of the alliance signed between Professor Moriarty on our side and Commander Felix Valdar on the side of the Liberty Rogues still in force. While some points became less important these days my understanding of point seven is as follows: All Lane Hackers and Liberty Rogues are allowed to purchase any non-restricted ship from any base of their respective ally without the need of prior notification and approval. While we use extensively Bactrians, Bullmastiffs and Pitbulls assembled by your engineers, you can purchase Borderworlds ships constructed by our technicians at any time. If you do feel that the wording of the document must be changed or additional points have to be introduced and the treaty must be renewed, I will be happy to get through this process with you.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Nicole Hunter and Lane Hackers || From: Amber and Liberty Rogues - Shinju - 10-02-2014

[Image: avatar_16685.png?dateline=1368836790]

SHIP ID: LR-What.Da.Hel?!
SUBJECT: ~Request~

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for proof Nicole. I have no access to 'pretty' old archives and I would prefer new deals between Lane Hackers and Liberty Rogues. You know well, different times, different Commanders, Professors and Warlords. Of course if you are okay with it. If not, I would like to obtain informations about all deals and ship exchanges between our groups.

See you later, Nicole!

[Image: e54oZUV.png]

~ Long live the Rogues!!!~
~ Rogue "Warlady" Amber ~

To: Amber Lane, The Liberty Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 10-05-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Amber, dear sweetheart,

I have already provided you with most if not all relevant resources in our previous channel. These resources paired with the alliance treaty exhaust, in my opinion, any data you could be interested in. In order to provide maximum transparency I am also unlocking all Liberty Rouges related transmissions from our archive. Feel free to dig through it. For security reasons, as this archive is stored in Mactan Network, you can access it only from our small compound on dock level at Buffalo.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...