Discovery Gaming Community
To: DHC- and Kruger| -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Keeping a criminal out of your bases - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DHC- and Kruger| -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Keeping a criminal out of your bases (/showthread.php?tid=121308)

To: DHC- and Kruger| -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Keeping a criminal out of your bases - Laura C. - 10-03-2014

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Keeping certain criminal out of your bases

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte representatives of Daumann Heavy Construction and Krüger Mineralien, polizeidirektor of the Rheinland Federal Polizei Laura Carsten hier.

Purpose of this message is that I want to ask you for cooperation in hunting of foreign criminal and pushing him to stay out of Rheinland or at least stop breaking our laws. It´s captain of DSE ship which not only keeps violating our laws by transporting unlicensed cargo and even hacking of mooring control systems, but also showed unprecedented disrespect to law enforcers as well as Republic of Rheinland and it´s laws. Let me show you copy of mein own report about his actions...

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
But now to why I´m conctacting you. This individual is obviously a recidivist with no respect to Rheinland laws what he even said himself in his message. And he obviously likes transporting cargo which DSE and it´s contractors are not allowed to transport - diamonds. And hier is where the issue involves you. One time I caught him at Solarius directly, in second case it´s unknown where he bought the cargo, if these diamonds were mined by Daumann or Kruger. But I hope we can agree that Rheinland and it´s corporations don´t want to give this individual opportunity to continue breaking our laws and even making profit from this behaviour by selling this cargo very likely in Liberty. And I guess you are not interested in letting known criminal which is now listed in criminal database to dock on your bases. For this reason, I want to ask you to issue F.R.5 hostile protocol against this individual on all your bases.

I hope you agree with me. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. If now, can polizei count on you with help?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektor Carsten out...oh, no, wait, just a little side note for Kruger representative. Send a word bitte to Chief of Security Hans Hofmann that I didn´t forget about his message and questions. I´m just very busy these days but I will answer it as soon as I will have little more time since preparations of reply about several cases he asked about needs time. I hope he will have understanding as he knows what it means being busy with pile of stuff to handle.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: DHC- and Kruger| -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Keeping a criminal out of your bases - Laura C. - 10-05-2014

Checking for response...Failed, no response found
Retransmitting message.........................Completed

RE: To: DHC- and Kruger| -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Keeping a criminal out of your bases - Kruger - 10-05-2014

[Image: i2mb.png]

To: RFP att: Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten
Subject: Keeping a criminal out of your bases

Guten tag Fräulein Carsten,

We have conducted a small investigation on our stations. It seems however that there are no records found of this ship docking on any one of them. However, I will make sure the ship won't be able to dock on our stations in the future.

If there will come any changes on this captain his criminal activities, please make sure to inform me by using this channel.

Chief of Security Hans Hofmann is on a mission, after that he has some paperworks to do and I will inform him about your transmission.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]