Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order historical and astrogation departments. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order historical and astrogation departments. (/showthread.php?tid=121315)

To: Order historical and astrogation departments. - Derkylos - 10-03-2014

--Transmission from: Mai Suma, GMG. Location: Meskhenet Station, Omicron Zeta--

Honoured Guardians,
After the recent action involving certain parties in the Edge Worlds, I find myself at your outpost, and I wish to make a request of you.

I have no doubt word has reached you of my recent trip to Omicron Beta. While I prefer not to go into too much detail regarding the events there, suffice to say I am having trouble recovering an accurate record of my flight path.

I am sure such an enlightened organisation as yourselves would keep detailed astronomical and historical charts of the region, and if you would be so gracious as to allow me access to said charts, I would be eternally grateful.

Rest assured that none of the data need ever leave this station, and I would be quite happy to abide by any security protocols you deem necessary while I examine it.

In hopes of a swift response.

Saraba da. Mai Suma.

--Transmission Ends--

RE: To: Order historical and astrogation departments. - Omicron - 10-07-2014

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: Operative Bei, Order Intelligence Division

Good day Mai Suma.

Providing non-restricted maps to The Guild is our pleasure. You are correct in assuming that we have substantial knowledge about the region. On occasion of raiding sorties, we managed to accurately map most of the northern Omicron cluster. Considering this is Maltese space we are talking about - a foe we both share - there will be no problems with issuing our maps to you. We will spare you details on Sigma 19 as you are more than fammilar with your own territory. It is due noted, all neighbouring star systems are under authority of Outcasts, with sole exception of Etna, Omicron Eta - depot run by Corsairs.

[Image: vaVwM3o.png?1]
Omicron Beta
System notable only for abundance of alien microorganisms and Outcast asteroid base, serving as waypoint from Omicrons to Sigmas.

Notable features:
  • Ruiz - Outcast forward operation base

[Image: zmtE4uq.png?1]
Omicron Alpha
Estimated arrival point for Hispanics into Sirius. Population left behind was forced to colonize toxic planet today known as Malta. Nowadays heart of their civilization and source of cardamine - plant native to the planet.

Notable features:
  • Malta - Outcast homeworld
  • Valetta shipyard - Located in Malta's orbit
  • Hispania - Remains of SS Hispania
  • Ibiza - Outcast depot

[Image: xEfIRSE.png?1]
Omicron Eta
Frontieer known for Outcast-Corsair skirmishes in the past. Due to jumphole aligments, system no longer provides strategic value to either of factions. There are no known resources that would warrant further development.

Notable features:
  • Siracuse - Outcast base
  • Palermo - Outcast base
  • Etna - Corsair forward operation base

Feel free to take these files with you if they are of any use to The Guild. Hopefully your transit back to Sigmas will be uneventful, as we know about your previous hostile encounter with KNF.

Bei out.

RE: To: Order historical and astrogation departments. - Derkylos - 10-08-2014

--Transmission from: Mai Suma, GMG. Location: Meskhenet Station, Omicron Zeta--

Guardian Bei,

I am grateful for your swift response as well as your willingness to grant me access to this data. I hope it will aid in my quest for answers.

Kochira koso, Dewa sono uchi ni. Mai Suma.

--Transmission Ends--