Discovery Gaming Community
To: Soylent Station, Stuttgart - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Soylent Station, Stuttgart (/showthread.php?tid=121572)

To: Soylent Station, Stuttgart - FynnMcScrap - 10-10-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Hello there, owners of the Soylent station in Stuttgart.

This is Captain Bailey here, from the Tinker & Transport trade fleet.
We passed by today on a trip from Okinawa to Bretonia, and I noticed that your base is having some problems ?
<<< camera coverage >>>
As there was no sign of any assault I can only assume that you have logistic problems.
Send a message to us, and perhaps we can help.

As T&T/ ships have no docking acces to your instalation currently I could not stop to help directly. Sorry for that.

You can find more information on us << here >> , if you wish to strike a deal.

Till then
Elijah Bailey

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: Soylent Station, Stuttgart - FynnMcScrap - 10-10-2014

Greeting, Synth Foods affiliated and soylent leaders.

FynnMcScrap here, from Tinkers Haven.

After my skipper returned to the Haven, Mr. Bailey and I did some research.
So here I send you a registration query , according to your code :

Name: Tinker & Transport
Affiliation: Freelancer trade net, home Base in Liberty
Reputation with Synth Foods, Rheinland Lawfuls: Neutral , allied with [ALG]
Purpose for docking permissions: trade , and offering supply service
Would you like a free sample of Stuttgart-grown Synth Pasteā„¢?: Jes. Synth food supplies produced to meet the standards set by our medical apothecary will be used in the Haven Memorial Clinic

With best regards
FynnMcScrap

RE: To: Soylent Station, Stuttgart - Wildkins - 10-10-2014

[Image: MdSzZr8.png]

Greetings, Fynn McScrap of Tinker and Transport.

Thank you for the inquiry on Soylent Green Spaceport. As of late, we've had serious issues as the result of a strike aboard the spaceport due to improper wages. Turns out, one of our accountants fed the paycheck information to the toaster rather than the filing machine, so nobody got paid for the month. Thankfully, we've since fired both the accountant and the toaster, and put a big red sticker saying "File Here!" above the filing machine.

But let's not get carried away. As your reputation and affiliation seems to be in order, your request for docking permissions on T&T/ tagged ships is approved.

Regards,
Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.

RE: To: Soylent Station, Stuttgart - Tinker and Transport - 10-11-2014

Well met, Mr. Stevens.

This is Mr. Phileas Tukker speaking,
prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees.

As recent communication has opened between your corporation and our trade coop, I would like to use this opportunity to ask if you might be interested in further trade or science cooperation with us.

As we mainly use our Freelance Identifications for Sirius wide trade only excluding the Territory of Gallia , we can reach many ports of destination.
Also we have a close bond with a civilian and humanitarian help organisation,
called [SRO]. Sirius Relief Org.

The high class synthetic foods you produce are in demand by our Clinic, used for medical feeding and rehab purposes. Also the durability and easy transportation of the synth gel is very usefull for our refugee programms.
And we use it as emergency rations on board our Ambulances, too.

I would like to discuss these topics with you or your representatives, to see if we can find any agreements on topics of mutual interest. We are ready to open the Havens dock to any affiliated skippers you name us, or to an official transponder code, this enabling you to use our base as logistic point or port of call.

Also we plan to build a large scale rehabilitation center on Houston soon, we have reached final planning stages. If Snyth foods is interested in any cooperation here, perhaps a scientific research project , we will gladly support this as a joint ventrure.

With best regards

Phileas Ottobert Tukker

[/quote]