Discovery Gaming Community
To: GMS|, |IDF|, EFL| and [GMS] || Encryption: Medium - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GMS|, |IDF|, EFL| and [GMS] || Encryption: Medium (/showthread.php?tid=121729)

To: GMS|, |IDF|, EFL| and [GMS] || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 10-13-2014

: : : : : : : : : :::::::
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
:::::: : : : : : : : : : :
DECRYPTING FILES

[Image: YqyvuoX.jpg]

Name:George Simon

Subject:Job Offer

Bonjour messiurs et madames,

My name is George Simon, and I am the chief administrator of Pont du Gard, an initiative towards cleaning up the Remoulins wreckage. We are currently planning on upgradation of the installation, to accomodate more cargo storage, ultimately aiming at a faster clean up process. Our recent endeavour into fastening up the salvaging process, along with EFL, was met with a not so certain result and with no assurances over that, the only option I have left with me is to expand the storage and to transport them en masse to Stokes smelter.

I now need an answer from your side, regarding your decision to aid in the upgradation process. Other specifics, and matematical calclations will be expanded upon later, once you agree to aid us in the upgradation process. Of course, hardwork does not come for free. I would be glad to hear the fee you have in mind for the assistance, once I divide the materials between the groups who are willing to assist. That is it for now. Merci....

[size=12]Plus tard,

George Simon, Pont du Gard Administrator
[/size]

: : : : : : : : : : : :::::::
DELETING FILES
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : :::::::
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : :

RE: To: GMS|, |IDF|, EFL| and [GMS] || Encryption: Medium - IDF Shipping - 10-13-2014

[Image: dexq4z.jpg]

Bonjour George Simon,
my name is Michel Fournie, Director of Commerce, IDF Shipping.

If given permission to expand then IDF will gladly try and offer assistance. As you are aware however we are prime suppliers to the Gallic Navy and thus war supplies tie up a lot of our vessels.

You would need to supply more specific details together with a suggested remuneration package.

You have given little indication of the company running this operation and I am also surprised that you cite New Berlin as your location, is there a reason for this?

Regards
Michel

RE: To: GMS|, |IDF|, EFL| and [GMS] || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 10-14-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
DECRYPTING FILES

[Image: YqyvuoX.jpg]

Name:George Simon

Subject:Explanation

Bonjour Monsieur Michel,

The Pont du Gard was previously owned by the elite of Dangerous Requisitions Exploration Division, commonly referred to as DRED. You can see the information brochure here. They are a small group of contractors from the Gallic Metal Services. The ownership changed hands to the Simon brothers in the middle of 821 A.S. And ever since, we are maintaining the installation and the salvaging processes. Myself and my brother are not bound by any corporations, as we are doing business on an independant basis. I hope that would suffice for a brief introduction about us, and the installation.

I am currently staying in New Berlin, for an assignment regarding our tie up with EFL for a project. I will be returning to Quillan in a short while. As for the fee involved in this project, I have given the liberty to each corporation for choosing one among the various offer packages. I will devise the offer packages once I get to know the corporations who are willing to work with us in this upgradation process. Until then, my apologies, as I have to know how many corporations would be involved in this and then devise the offer packages accordingly. Any more queries?

[size=12]Plus tard,

George Simon, Pont du Gard Administrator
[/size]

: : : : : : : : : : : :::::::
DELETING FILES
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : :::::::
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : :

RE: To: GMS|, |IDF|, EFL| and [GMS] || Encryption: Medium - St.Denis - 10-18-2014

To: George Simon
Subject: Job Offer

Bonjour Monsieur Simon,

You would like to expand your Base in Languedoc and are requesting our help, non? It would be advantageous if you supplied an idea of the magnitude of materials you require.

I am afraid that until I receive some idea on what you require and what price you are offering per unit I cannot say whether we are able to help.

Ce qui concerne

Pierre St.Denis